over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estradiol input

sportsfan8724

Registered
I just had both the regular and the sensitive same exact draw. Sensitive was 31.4 and standard was 38. My energy and libido are not so hot. Do you you think getting my estradiol lower or higher would be a good direction to go? Currently injecting every 3.5 days and taking .25 mg anastrozole 24 hours after each injection. Blood draw was at trough right before my next shot. My testosterone is over 1000 and free t is in 20s. My tsh and free t3 are both sitting nice too. Vitamin d is 60. Only thing I havnt tested is b12. I feel like my estradiol is what needs tweaking. Honestly just not sure based on those numbers if i should try to lower it more or let it rise. So many different opinions on estradiol....

I just had both the regular and the sensitive same exact draw. Sensitive was 31.4 and standard was 38. My energy and libido are not so hot. Do you you think getting my estradiol lower or higher would be a good direction to go? Currently injecting every 3.5 days and taking .25 mg anastrozole 24 hours after each injection. Blood draw was at trough right before my next shot. My testosterone is over 1000 and free t is in 20s. My tsh and free t3 are both sitting nice too. Vitamin d is 60. Only thing I havnt tested is b12. I feel like my estradiol is what needs tweaking. Honestly just not sure based on those numbers if i should try to lower it more or let it rise. So many different opinions on estradiol....

The less drugs the better for Trt. But it wouldn't hurt to lower it slightly. What was your shbg?

Have you tried trt without an ai? For more info on estradiol check on the excelmale YouTube channel. Theres a great video with Nelson Vergel and Dr Ramasamy on estradiol in men. You should check it out.

I have read that 10-30 is the optimal range but I know that Quest and LabCorp have much higher top end values like 50. My sweet spot is around 20ish.

You seem like you are on the high end for your Estradiol levels to me.

A lot of guys on the higher end lower it until they start getting their morning erections back and that seems to be the sweet spot for them. You could try that.

How much Testosterone are you taking - weekly or per shot?

How long has you libido been low?

I have read that 10-30 is the optimal range but I know that Quest and LabCorp have much higher top end values like 50. My sweet spot is around 20ish.

You seem like you are on the high end for your Estradiol levels to me.

A lot of guys on the higher end lower it until they start getting their morning erections back and that seems to be the sweet spot for them. You could try that.

How much Testosterone are you taking - weekly or per shot?

How long has you libido been low?

Estridiol is giving me absolute fits as well. I am switching from arimidex to Aromasin. I feel like I am drifting back and forth between that sweet spot. Haven't quite figured it out. But for me, the symptoms are INSANE lethargy and tiredness all day, I mean I just want to lay down and sleep all day, no libido, no drive, no erection. I take .75mg or so of Arimidex over two days and by the second day, BAM, I feel good again and everything comes roaring back. Then I back off as I do not want to crash my E and two days later the symptoms start again.

I take 160mg of Test C in two IM injections per week and 250mg HCG twice weekly the day after my T injections. I also take 2U of HGH every day.

What an absolute bitch the estrogen thing has been. Up one day wanting to screw anything female, and feeling like death the next. Any doctor that tells me E does not make much difference will get bitch slapped for being dumb. Serious, it's more important to control then T. No question!

Last edited:
I just wanted to provide an update, maybe as an example for the OP. My aromasin arrived (liquid form) and I dosed 25mg six hours ago. In the last thirty minutes, I first felt like a black cloud is lifting away and I went from not being able to stay awake, dead dick, no desire whatsoever for sex, to having a spontaneous erection and literally having to take care of myself TWICE. Estrogen is crucial for libido and erection issues. This is now the third time I've experienced this. My E was above 50 and last time, I used arimidex and took .50mg a day for two days and on the second day, same thing. I was so insane horny for sex.

I really need to tweak this and stay where I'm at right now and reap the benefits of being on TRT.

Last edited:

I dont know brother. My tlevels are constantly above 1200 with estradiol around 40-50. i take adex at .25 ED and 4IU HGH daily. Im a horny beast every day all day. I like my estrogen right where it is. When it goes lower thats when i have problems. People knock estrogen way too much. When you are running high dose test you want a little then normal higher estrogen in my opinion. Keeps everything balanced. now if you are prone to gyno then thats a different story. im not.

I dont know brother. My tlevels are constantly above 1200 with estradiol around 40-50. i take adex at .25 ED and 4IU HGH daily. Im a horny beast every day all day. I like my estrogen right where it is. When it goes lower thats when i have problems. People knock estrogen way too much. When you are running high dose test you want a little then normal higher estrogen in my opinion. Keeps everything balanced. now if you are prone to gyno then thats a different story. im not.

Sounds like you have it worked out. Consistency is key. Glad to hear it is working out for you brother. I think that is everyone's goal on here.

How much Test are you injecting every week and what kind?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131