over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estradiol

sportsfan8724

Registered
Who on here uses the e2 sensitive test and where do you like to keep your e2 levels?

I just started using this test, so I would like to hear some comments. I have been on TRT since 2012 and currently take 100mg 2x per week, 400IU of HCG 2x per week and a small AI dose (0.25 Anastrozole EOD). I'm pretty sure my AI dose has been OK since I just have not had any symptoms in the last 4+ years that one would associate with E2 being too low or high.

My last sensitive E2 test was about 3 weeks ago ... came in at 17.8 (ref range 8.0 - 35.0 pg/mL). Seems to me, this is pretty close. I made no changes in the protocol although I might be better off with the E2 being a touch higher.

Another factor is how you tolerate the AI. It can have some side effects and some folks just don't like it (general aches and pains, joint pain ...). So from my perspective, if you are in the middle of the normal range or E2 and the sides from the AI are OK, that's pretty close.

Last edited:
What did the old estradiol test show you at on that protocol? Curious how much difference ur readings are between the two tests.

What did the old estradiol test show you at on that protocol? Curious how much difference ur readings are between the two tests.

Yeah, I don't really have a way to compare the two tests using my own labs. I started using the "regular" E2 test for convenience. Even though I think it's generally know the sensitive test is really the right test to use - it's just much more expensive.

A few years ago I used to be able to use a particular lab service and order their female hormone panel - it included estradiol (E2), FSH, LH, Total Testosterone, CBC and CMP - for like $50 with a coupon. It was so great. It got me dialed in back in the day. The sensitive E2 test by itself was more than the entire female hormone panel so most folks would just use the regular E2 test in the female hormone panel.

But those days are gone. My state does not allow those services anymore - for my "safety" and all. So now I end up paying triple and don't test as often - yay safety! Since I'm not testing that often, I just started ordering the sensitive test since this is really the right test for folks taking testosterone.

The last two labs I got using the regular test are not helpful. They are old and my dose was definitely different back then and I don't remember the exact details. So one test E2 was low and the other test E2 was high. I ended up making some changes. The only way to really know would be to order both tests - even then you would only have a snapshot of that day.

I have read somewhere that regular E2 test tends to come in too high. So it's not recommended to go under 20 on the regular test since the sensitive test would show your actual E2 levels are actually lower - maybe too low.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity