over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

estro info...

LK3

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
worth reading

Estrogen, progesterone, and cancer: Conflicts of interest in regulation and product promotion.

A R T I C L E

Estrogen, progesterone, and cancer: Conflicts of interest in regulation and product promotion.

What is Cancer? (Johns Hopkins Univ.)

"The term cancer refers to a new growth which will invade surrounding tissues, metastasize (spread to other organs) and may eventually lead to the patient's death if untreated.

A tumor is not necessarily a cancer. The word tumor simply refers to a mass. For example, a collection of pus is by definition a tumor. A cancer is a particularly threatening type of tumor.

neoplasm- An abnormal new growth of tissue that grows more rapidly than normal cells and will continue to grow if not treated. These growths will compete with normal cells for nutrients. This is a non-specific term that can refer to benign or malignant growths. A synonym for tumor.

tumor- The more commonly used term for a neoplasm. The word tumor simply refers to a mass. This is a general term that can refer to benign or malignant growths.

benign tumor- A non-malignant/non-cancerous tumor. A benign tumor is usually localized, rarely spreads to other parts of the body and responds well to treatment. However, if left untreated, benign tumors can lead to serious disease.

malignant tumor- Cancer. A malignant tumor is resistant to treatment, may spread to other parts of the body and often recurs after removal.

cancer- A malignant tumor (a malignant neoplasm)."

I saw this, very interesting stuff. I skimmed through a bunch of other stuff on his site that I found cool also. Pretty good info scattered thoughout it.

John Hopkins always provides excellent information regarding cancer... I was diagnosed with t-cell lymphoma in 2005 and followed it's recommendations along with my oncologist and several other sources that seemed logical but not the mainstream accepted protocol. I think that got me through the process more efficiently and was told after 1 round of chemo (CHOP) I had spontaneous remission...and thank God I did...chemo is so invasive I don't know that I would have survived another round.

John Hopkins always provides excellent information regarding cancer... I was diagnosed with t-cell lymphoma in 2005 and followed it's recommendations along with my oncologist and several other sources that seemed logical but not the mainstream accepted protocol. I think that got me through the process more efficiently and was told after 1 round of chemo (CHOP) I had spontaneous remission...and thank God I did...chemo is so invasive I don't know that I would have survived another round.

glad to hear you are doing well!

I wish more people would pay attention to how important all this is...

glad to hear you are doing well!

I wish more people would pay attention to how important all this is...

Absolutely...I look forward to trying the injectable curcumin and other anti inflammatory products you offer.

Good article. To come to a somewhat simplistic conclusion, Estrogen: Bad. Progesterone: Good (Natural Progesterone, in women). Correct?

Now, the worrying thing to me, perhaps to us here, is the Synthetic/ Progestogenic stuff. Not just the obvious ones like Tren and Deca/NPP. But others said to have to have progestogenic effects like Anadrol and Winstrol.

Are these just asking for cancer? And how about things that curb Progesterone like Caber? Just making it worse?

Finally, LK3, if you were advising a woman from a family known to be prone to breast cancer, what would you say? Obviously no estrogen therapy. But yes on natural progesterone therapy? My GF is such a case. Breast cancer in her family, her Gramma died of it. And she has what I'd call very dense (natural) breasts...kinda worries me. My Mom also had it but survived, thank God. so I fear for our (possible future) daughter. Thanks, Man.

Good article. To come to a somewhat simplistic conclusion, Estrogen: Bad. Progesterone: Good (Natural Progesterone, in women). Correct?

Now, the worrying thing to me, perhaps to us here, is the Synthetic/ Progestogenic stuff. Not just the obvious ones like Tren and Deca/NPP. But others said to have to have progestogenic effects like Anadrol and Winstrol.

Are these just asking for cancer? And how about things that curb Progesterone like Caber? Just making it worse?

Finally, LK3, if you were advising a woman from a family known to be prone to breast cancer, what would you say? Obviously no estrogen therapy. But yes on natural progesterone therapy? My GF is such a case. Breast cancer in her family, her Gramma died of it. And she has what I'd call very dense (natural) breasts...kinda worries me. My Mom also had it but survived, thank God. so I fear for our (possible future) daughter. Thanks, Man.

I always thought Winstrol could act as a antiprogesterone. Am i wrong in this thinking or does it occupy receptors in some way kepping it from buillding and getting out of control?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131