over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

estro libido ..

TrenSweater

Registered
So I got blood work done about 3 weeks ago. .estro was like 250 .. test was 1500+ .. been on aromasin since taking 12.5 mg a day. . Just re tested ..estro is 56.. better but not great. . Couple questions. . Do I up the dose to get it lower. . At what point will it stop dropping. .and my libidi isn't nearly what it usually is when my test is this high. . Is it because my estro is still a little high. . Thanks for any help

Are u on tren because when I was on 600mg of tren a week my estro came back 386.But when I lowered it on my cruise it was 10.I used adex .5 eod.Since it came back 10 im stopping adex for week to raise a little bit.I think tren f##ks up estro reading at high doses.

No tren..I'm just wondering why the hell I'm not a horny wanting to fuck everything mofo right now

Interdasting. I am on 455mg Tren A a week and just hit 492 E2. I am already taking .5mg EOD Adex. I didn't think tren A was supposed to mess with E2.
My libido is up though. 140Test a week.

From what I understand tren shows up as e2 in the test. . So gives false reading

If your test reads over 1500 and estrogen at 56. You may feel low estrogen sides.
Better for health, but the T/E ratios may be off. Other than libido how do you feel?

I feel good a little tired but I work a lot so hard to tell. .appetite could be better. . Where is the sweet spot to keep estro ..I thought in the thirties was best

I feel good a little tired but I work a lot so hard to tell. .appetite could be better. . Where is the sweet spot to keep estro ..I thought in the thirties was best

i think the ratio is 20:1 test/e2

so your e2 at test levels of 1500ng/dl should be around 75

Thing is I don't know where my test it ls they stop it at 1500.. it's way more than that

Thing is I don't know where my test it ls they stop it at 1500.. it's way more than that

why did you get bloodwork in the first place? because of the sex drive issue? was your sex drive higher before adding the AI?

thread is interesting to me because it seems that my sex drive gets stupid high when my estrogen is higher. when i have low estrogen sides my dick will still get hard, but it takes some effort (i.e. actual physical contact) for my mind to snap into sex mode... like there's a disconnect between thinking about sex and my dick responding to the mental thoughts.

the ideal ratio of test to e2 needs to be maintained. i dont know how much test you're using but if your actual levels are somewhere around 3000 ng/dl then i imagine an e2 level of 50 would feel like low estrogen hell.

Hard to tell...but I feel exhausted and depressed with achy joints if im low...30 is good if test is normal 700-800. For libido. Most are comfortable in the 20:1like mentioned, if you lower your ai and feel better thats probably it

Anti-aromatase drugs causes Excitotoxicity. (Excitotoxicity is the pathological process by which nerve cells are damaged and killed)

Well I dropped aromasin dose. . I'm on 1325mg test a week. . So with that being said where would you think the perfect estro level would be

In the upper 60's low 70's. But I would be comfortable higher if I could control it. Prostate(estrogen not dht cause cancer) and visceral fat can be an issue much higher. But if you feel better, no sides and lipids are good I wouldn't worry too much.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131