YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estrogen at 2,251?!? Blood work attached.

aminofreak

Registered
Recent blood work. 400mg test cyp weekly.. 50mg dbol ed.

Estrogen at 2,251?

I have zero estrogen related side affects though.

Attachments

• 20210222_115606.jpg
    20210222_115606.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 54
It looks like you had total estrogen checked. Next time ask for estroidal (e2).
That's what I was going to say. Even then, the total amount of estriol, estradiol and estrone would presumably be astronomically high on the conglomeration of all three subtypes.

I'd be curious if he's taking bigly amounts of biotin and if the immunoassays were biotin-streptavidin based?

I'm not sure if there'd be that much interference of cross reactivity? Although, given the documented literature denoting analyte interference with biotin-streptavidin immunoassays will show increased estradiol levels and lowered prolactin.

His prolactin is low. Are you taking a D2 antagonist?

That's what I was going to say. Even then, the total amount of estriol, estradiol and estrone would presumably be astronomically high on the conglomeration of all three subtypes.

I'd be curious if he's taking bigly amounts of biotin and if the immunoassays were biotin-streptavidin based?

I'm not sure if there'd be that much interference of cross reactivity? Although, given the documented literature denoting analyte interference with biotin-streptavidin immunoassays will show increased estradiol levels and lowered prolactin.

Yes I'm taking .5mg of caber 2x weekly to combat prolactin related gyno I got years ago. Can't tell unless I squeeze my nipples and then they leak.

Yes I'm taking .5mg of caber 2x weekly to combat prolactin related gyno I got years ago. Can't tell unless I squeeze my nipples and then they leak.
What about supplemental biotin?

What about supplemental biotin?
No none of that... I'm freaking out. Lol

Been having difficulties breathing. Worried about blood clots now.

Do you think 25mg of aromasin daily would be enough to bring levels back down to baseline?

Do you think 25mg of aromasin daily would be enough to bring levels back down to baseline?
But I don't have any estrogen sides such as acne, emotional, gyno, etc...

Holding a lot of water, thats it. Normal for test and dbol though...

But I don't have any estrogen sides such as acne, emotional, gyno, etc...

Holding a lot of water, thats it. Normal for test and dbol though...
Watch a rom-com (romantic comedy) movie. If you start weeping at any time while watching, aromasin might be a good idea. Get tested again. This time for estradiol (E2). You could also ask to get the sensitive estradiol test done so it will be more accurate. The following is cut & paste: The sensitive estradiol test uses an LC-MS methodology which allows better detection at the lower limits of the range compared to regular immunoassay estradiol test.

I think you're stressing yourself out. Which I get it.

However, since there's no biotin taken. I'd like to believe there's some sort of cross reactivity being picked up either by the dbol itself and/or aromatization to estrogen subtypes such as, methylestradiol or some other metabolites.

Your opening comments was describing no "estrogen" related symptoms. Yet you're ready to choke down some big daily doses of exemestane. Don't do that. Cut the dbol out and retest in a week or so.

Estrogen at 2,251?

I had this result on TrenE only once.... I think it was some tren made from Revalor H (e2+TrenE for cattle).

Unfortunately ECLIA essay isn't the best and sometimes can read something else for E2.
If you can ask for SUPER SENSITIVE -LC/MS essay instead.

happened to me a while back mine, five years maybe, was either in the 1,000's or 2,000 and I was on either 75 mgs twice a week or 20 mgs sub-q or 10 sub-q every day

did a retest with a estradiol or estrogen test , think it was estradiol and must do lc/ms/ms , after this it came back with in range

may have saved the papers some where

I'd guess due to and our "woke" society hiring practices the the lab technician was probably not qualified and fucked something up.

Estrogen at 2,251?

Brother go do lab test again and ask for E2 (try to do in another laboratory ) . To control such high estrogen only letrozole but dont go so hard to not crash it to , very low estrogen is worst than high one .

I've had problems with INR lab tests. Certainly possible that there was an error. In my case I stopped going to that lab place and just used a different test at the hospital.

You could try the same test again at a different place or use a different test.

I wonder if its even possible to have estrogen that high when your total test is 2618. Wouldn't that have to be proportionally higher ?

I've had problems with INR lab tests. Certainly possible that there was an error. In my case I stopped going to that lab place and just used a different test at the hospital.

You could try the same test again at a different place or use a different test.

I wonder if its even possible to have estrogen that high when your total test is 2618. Wouldn't that have to be proportionally higher ?
This is probably a lab mistake , so find another lab and do another blood work. can you tell us your complete protocol ?

Was j

Was going to say same thing. You tested total estrogens in serum not e2. Test estradiol and see where it’s at. You on an AI? My total estrogens were at 1500 once and e2 if I remember was at 70. So don’t freak out especially on dbol. Test your e2 first.

I discontinued tren E a week before getting bloods. From the sounds of it, the Tren and possibly the caber are the culprits to the high test result. Thanks for all the input guys. I feel way better other than the fact that I just spent a bunch of money on aromasin that I probably don't need and will never use. Lol

Tren can show as estro on some of the tests, had that happen many years ago. might be that same specific test you used.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws