over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estrogen cream for raising estrogen

Androgens are so demonized, yet I don't even believe they're the main culprit in hair loss. There's so many other factors

Also , running estrogen w/ finasteride and another anti androgen could be very bad
Androgens , dht, 5-ar, I can tell you when I was natural I never had any hair miniaturization issues. I tsrated trt and injectables are 33 years old, after I did my firct cycle of tren at 36, competing for my pro card at JR nats I did 25,50,75,100,150,150 thats five weeks , then the next year 150 mgs five weeks, my hair miniaturized. and this is why im scared of tren. Ive thought of doing maybe 10 mgs a day four days a week last month of contest prep and assessing if ifs worth it.

Finasteride and deca can not be run together like I mentioned earlier, unless you want increased hair loss and or nandrolone to turn into a potent androgenic effects. This is very basic common knowledge. Ive even searched for if ru58841 while on nandrolone would cause this but as of now it doesnt seem to. Last deca and low dosed dbol cycle i did for five weeks my hair may have miniaturized, and I used ru58841, difficult to tell.

Deca only crushes estrogen via labs for a gram of deca solo user ive referenced. The whole target is to not have any hair miniaturization as this would be a go to cycle provided I figure out how to not get any hair miniaturization. Putting estrogen in normal range via cream or even pill, when its low, due to deca causing estrogen to be low, is different than what a male that takes nothing or adding in estrogen to testosterone, do you understand that?

Yes, I see what you’re trying to accomplish, but doesn’t mean it’s still not risky . You don’t know what will happen as with anything, but still finicky with estrogen. Just my opinion.

Androgens , dht, 5-ar, I can tell you when I was natural I never had any hair miniaturization issues. I tsrated trt and injectables are 33 years old, after I did my firct cycle of tren at 36, competing for my pro card at JR nats I did 25,50,75,100,150,150 thats five weeks , then the next year 150 mgs five weeks, my hair miniaturized. and this is why im scared of tren. Ive thought of doing maybe 10 mgs a day four days a week last month of contest prep and assessing if ifs worth it.

Finasteride and deca can not be run together like I mentioned earlier, unless you want increased hair loss and or nandrolone to turn into a potent androgenic effects. This is very basic common knowledge. Ive even searched for if ru58841 while on nandrolone would cause this but as of now it doesnt seem to. Last deca and low dosed dbol cycle i did for five weeks my hair may have miniaturized, and I used ru58841, difficult to tell.

No , ru simply blocks androgens. Finasteride prevents test being converted to dht via blocking the 5-alpha reductase enzyme .

And yeah forgot to mention no finasteride on deca as once dht is extremely low , nandrolones metabolite of dhn becomes extremely androgenic without dht

I would try a progesterone (perhaps transdermal) before any exogenous estrogen. At least progesterone has been shown to decrease 5-alpha reduction through inhibition of the reductase enzyme. Theoretically, even a SERM would be preferable to estrogen.
I've tried transdermal progesterone and still have some. Took too much I think.
Used transdermal allopregnelone on trt before and no known sides I noticed.

How would a serm like raloxifene raise estrogen if one has low estrogen? I thought the whole point of a serm is to reduce estrogen in select tissues like the breasts tissue , if estrogen is too high, say by testosterone.

Glad it wasnt erased.

expiriencemented a little with progesterone on hair as it elinimates dht in scalp. Cant soley comment on effects, as they are more subjective than anything, diarrhea.

The estrogen cream mentioned earlier in this thread....seemed to cause massive anxiety and headache, both times used. I rubbed it on testes, which supposed to amplify absorption at least twice as much. Dont think ill do it again because even a small amount. Talk about anxiety, and aggressiveness. Its sooooo bad. May try a small dose again and not on testes. It definately works potently. The positive is joints felt new again, knee has been aching and not able to go intense as wanted to ,due to two previous injuries-hack squatting five plates per side , with a spotter after rep 8 helping on the positive and letting me do negative- DONT EVER DO THIS!!!!!!!! and on rep 9-12 messed up right knee, then an injury at work in November, walked fastly into a metal trailer hitch and went right into knee. Anyways , the day after the massive side effects from estrogen cream, knees felt like new, went intense on leg extensions, and hack squats which havent been able to do. Befpore this it literally felt like bone on bone. Estrogen cream has some massive sides, esp rubbed on testes, before bed at night, it causes massive anxiety, and aggresion, lashing out even, on the flip it helped knees more than before a bad right knee injury in 2017.

VigorousSteve (queer name really isn't it?) snorts intranasal oxyTOCIN before training. That's oxyTOCIN (the pair bonding hormone). For improving bonding between mother and child. That's all you need to know about that Rhodes scholar.
Oxytocin purportedly possess some anabolic properties. PA wrote up a snippet on oxytocin several years ago in this regard. Not intranasally. Localized parenteral injection seems to be the preferred method.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...again-with-oxytocin-by-patrick-arnold.121796/
Personally, I'm not a fan boy of Vigorous Steve.

is it really worth to try all those experiments to save your hair line juicing. you can hear all around you those two they don't go together well (especially if you pron to) sounds like damn not the best experience

Considering that estrogen is highly suppressive to the HPTA, putting it directly on your testicles does not seem like an intelligent idea. I’d just avoid synthetic estrogen in general, but that’s just me lol

*loads up 900mg testosterone in a syringe*

*looks at phone*

*shakes head*

*injects 900mg testosterone*

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member