advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estrogen Dominance, Low Testosterone and Inflammation - Interview with dr. Edward Lichten

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Somebody mentioned Dr. Lichten today in one of the forum posts. After I googled him, I found this on FB (below). I watched the video and it's quite interesting.

"This interview is incredible! Dr. Litchen is using hormone optimization to treat patients with major inflammatory diseases such as Crohn's disease. He's helped patients who are on the list to have parts of their bowels removed avoid surgery. He's helped patients with heart disease, diabetes, etc. His theory is that high SHBG levels are a sign of inflammation in the body. He uses exogenous hormones like test, nandrolone, and winstrol to lower SHBG and on turn lower the inflammation in the body. This is well worth listening to!"

He also has a book called "Textbook of Bio-identical Hormones". It was one of the best books I have read and skim through it over and over again every now and then.

As one with borderline low shbg, guess I need to watch that. Feel like low shbg has made dialing in trt difficult but guess that's better than high shbg...

This is a good interview, I have my HRT appt next month and def have more questions now. Luckily this doc that I am seeing competed in shows

As one with borderline low shbg, guess I need to watch that. Feel like low shbg has made dialing in trt difficult but guess that's better than high shbg...

Switching to daily injections helped mine and getting my insulin under control brought my SHBG up to low normal.

Er.. I'm a little confused. Didn't the OP say it was HIGH SHBG that was the problem, not low? If you have low SHBG, then wouldn't you want to leave it alone?

Er.. I'm a little confused. Didn't the OP say it was HIGH SHBG that was the problem, not low? If you have low SHBG, then wouldn't you want to leave it alone?

If the SHBG is too low you piss out TRT before it does it's job. I would get wild swings in E2 as well.

Fantastic pod, very informative.
"The most anti-inflamatory product is NO Prednisone, its actually NANDROLONE"
Different curve action, sustained therapy leads to comparable results .
Thats useful info.

Thank you for posting this warlock. It is very informative. The kind of info most docs have no clue about.

Thank you for posting this warlock. It is very informative. The kind of info most docs have no clue about.
Have been searching as much as poss about this as have had crohns 20years and have always stayed away from nandrolone as thought would flare the crohns disease also interesting he uses stanozolol as lots of folk say its hard on stomach very exciting as like most with ibds I've had to always take prednisone etc and haven't dared use more than try test with very low dose anabolic from time to time.wonder what flex wheeler and other pros with ibds do regarding a as and crohns or colitis?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws