over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

estrogen rebound AFTER pct?

strongman456

Registered
I think i figured out what my problem was the past 2 cycles after doing some more research. Everytime i come off of pct i completely lose my sex drive. I could literally have 3 naked 10/10 girls in my bed and feel no form of excitement - it was that bad. My pcts are usually hcg toward the end of the cycle and bridge it to pct, that alone gets my balls back. Then i run clomid at 100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. I feel great on pct but afterwards i have trouble with libido. I stopped pct wednesday and started to notice this problem again, so I took .2mg of arimidex and 25mg clomid yesterday and i feel better today, but how long should i have to keep up with taking arimidex? After i feel normal again i plan to get bloodwork and all of that and don't plan to go on again until next spring/summer. I am just concerned with how long i will have these estrogen issues and when a good time to get off the adex will be or if i should just taper off of it. thanks

I would get a test and see if your pituitary is producing FSH and LH. If not, you're still shut down.

I would get a test and see if your pituitary is producing FSH and LH. If not, you're still shut down.

I recently had a similar problem coming off. It was my first run in a few years and never needed any other PCT than nolva and clomid before. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older or what but a little HCG cleared that up. I don't think I'd ever go without coming of a cycle after the experience.

thanks for the posts. i ran hcg from week 6 of the cycle all the way up to pct which was 2 5000iu vials. it was a mild cycle (600 test 1-14, 250 deca 1-10, some tbol and winny but i dropped the winny after a week due to joints). I still don't feel recovered/myself so i guess I will continue taking clomid a few more weeks.

When you greatly elevate your testosterone level, your body upregulates the metabolism of testosterone to E2 and DHT. When you go off, the "hyperactive aromatase" as my endo called it, keeps you shut down by elevating your E2 levels. You can take an AI, but the bitch is, the AI will just further upregulate aromatization over time.

SUPPOSEDLY, aromasin does not upregulate aromatization, but until I see proof I'm not buying it, I take aromasin and my aromatase is hyperactive as hell. At one point many years ago, I took around 10 years off of everything, expecting my test levels to come back after enough time, I still seemed to have hyperactive aromatase, and eventually went on TRT, which I wish I'd done sooner...

To be honest your going through the norm... don't worry about it. The worst thing one can do is make a temporary physical problem a permanent mental one. There are alsorts of new pct meds and some are great but your body isn't stupid... putting in more hormones to get rid of other hormones usually just extends things.

Sure there are so many variables and some can come off and be fine. But I am telling you alot of people who say they are fine and experienced nothing bad are lying. Many of them are the ones who think they where off for 4 months and it was 4 weeks.

As Kaladryn stated there can be lots of estrogen circulating so an AI can be useful (choose aromasin). You sound like you have a decent system going. I like to taper the dose down over a few weeks and use HCG before pct. Then I usually use nolavdex during pct.

I am the same. I have been off for 2 1/2 months. I done a cycle then done 200mg test for 8 months (didn't want to come off due to gf :)) then another cycle so you can imagine me coming off hasn't been great. But I used my method and incorporated some test boosters and I feel surprisingly good. My sex drive was non existent but I could still have sex. Now it is decent but not fully there but I feel good.

In my view if you do a long cycle you should expect this. Prepare yourself mentally for it. It may not happen but we all age and every cycle has different durations and compounds (deca, tren) that can effect recovery. Just make sure you are feeding your body with all the right nutrients and training sensibily during recovery.

Just adding a good herbal test booster is what I would rec. Sci-mx's fenugreek is good and a good tribulus product too. There are lots of good products out there. Goodluck with your recovery.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity