over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estrogen related gyno on tren?? Help please

Caber damaging the heart , i would never take it

The contingency of valvulopathy from cabergoline is spewed-out as absolute. Incidentally, these individuals that continually regurgitate thee-lore of absolute have not looked at clinical data. This same homology is spoken by the unscholarly stating testosterone replacement is a common theme for CVD. I'm sure my commentary will be taken out of context by those whom choose to rebuttal.

Here's a good start to further your reading pleasures.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6070051/ "The Third Case of Cabergoline-Associated Valvulopathy: The Value of Routine Cardiovascular Examination for Screening" "In conclusion, it is reassuring to endocrinologists (and patients) that the prevalence of CAV in patients with prolactinoma is extremely low." "Given this low prevalence, routine screening with echocardiography is not indicated. The recommended screening procedure should be an annual cardiovascular examination, with echocardiography reserved for patients with a murmur or those with high cumulative cabergoline doses."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5240058/ "Cabergoline appears to be safe in patients with prolactinoma up to the cumulative dose of ~300 mg. The screening for valvulopathy should be restricted to those with higher cumulative cabergoline exposure."

In an cumulative dose dependant manner, it *might* induce valvular disease.

By cumulative, there's several different longitudinal studies looking at structural changes, some of these patients were Rx'd 6-12grams per day (Parkinson's disease dosages) exceeding an cumulative dosage of >1000 mg without or very minimal, reversible valvular disease. Then there's been similar studies showing permanent structural damage. These were dosages that were taken for years. Not some miniscule 0.25mg (twice-weekly) for short periods of time.

It's like saying, "you'll develop cirrhosis if you drink alcohol". Yeah, sure in an abusive manner or you have a genetic predisposition to some hepatic disease, or inclusion of hepatotoxic drugs that potentiate the ethanol damaging effects from alcohol to your liver.

Thanks everyone I think if I do it again I'll start with nolva and aromasin and caber on hand in case. also bloods would obviously be the right thing to do if symptoms occur... I have 50ml of hex sitting around that my friends have absolutely raved about and im dying to try it... ive only used ace in the past

The contingency of valvulopathy from cabergoline is spewed-out as absolute. Incidentally, these individuals that continually regurgitate thee-lore of absolute have not looked at clinical data. This same homology is spoken by the unscholarly stating testosterone replacement is a common theme for CVD. I'm sure my commentary will be taken out of context by those whom choose to rebuttal.

Here's a good start to further your reading pleasures.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6070051/ "The Third Case of Cabergoline-Associated Valvulopathy: The Value of Routine Cardiovascular Examination for Screening" "In conclusion, it is reassuring to endocrinologists (and patients) that the prevalence of CAV in patients with prolactinoma is extremely low." "Given this low prevalence, routine screening with echocardiography is not indicated. The recommended screening procedure should be an annual cardiovascular examination, with echocardiography reserved for patients with a murmur or those with high cumulative cabergoline doses."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5240058/ "Cabergoline appears to be safe in patients with prolactinoma up to the cumulative dose of ~300 mg. The screening for valvulopathy should be restricted to those with higher cumulative cabergoline exposure."

In an cumulative dose dependant manner, it *might* induce valvular disease.

By cumulative, there's several different longitudinal studies looking at structural changes, some of these patients were Rx'd 6-12grams per day (Parkinson's disease dosages) exceeding an cumulative dosage of >1000 mg without or very minimal, reversible valvular disease. Then there's been similar studies showing permanent structural damage. These were dosages that were taken for years. Not some miniscule 0.25mg (twice-weekly) for short periods of time.

It's like saying, "you'll develop cirrhosis if you drink alcohol". Yeah, sure in an abusive manner or you have a genetic predisposition to some hepatic disease, or inclusion of hepatotoxic drugs that potentiate the ethanol damaging effects from alcohol to your liver.

Thank you stewie , my english not that great , i am from EU

I have a doctor that watching me and he said that about caber , will show him your post

Thank you but still i see no reason for it ... change the offending drug or reduce dose would be my first thought rather than throwing in more drugs

And AAS doesn't? Lmao

Ofc it is ... so throw more drugs on top ! Yep great logic you will go far

Sory but i see no point taking a drug to reduce sides of another drug ....

Why not drop the aas that giving issues or reduce dose ?

Ah ye i forgot you going to olympia for top 5

Im not even taking AI if not ansolutely necessary but thats just me anyone can do what they want with their body

1. Are you sure you had legit caber?
2. Are you sure you had legit tren? (If you've seen some of the test on anasci you know what I'm talking about)
3. If both were legit then run nolvadex next time you use tren.
Only way for him.to truly know if his ai and cabet is legit is with bloods. That should be his first step then adjust drugs once results cone back showing what needs adjusting.

Its very likely E, not anything else, but could be prolactin.

Use an AI or Tamox 10-20mg/ED or Ralox 60mg/ED.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear