over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estrogen VS Estrodial

man-of-steel

Registered
So my estrodial was high January 27th at 152.7. Doc got me on .5 mg arimidex 2x weekly. May 16th it was down to 19.6 and I felt so much better. My doc retired and while I was waiting on a new doctor I had to order some arimidex, got some from **EDIT**. Got a new doc and new labs on October 25th, but instead of checking estrodial he checked total estrogens and it came back at 428.

My question, what is the difference between total estrogens and estrodial, and do you think my **EDIT** was bunk?

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• estrodial.jpg
    estrodial.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 16
  • estrogens total.jpg
    estrogens total.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
Total Estrogens is all three subtypes (fractionated) of estrogens. Which are E1 (estrone), E2 (estradiol) and E3 (estriol).

Unfortunately, there's no quantitative way of deducing the total amount of each fractionated estrogens from total estrogens to determine which subtype is in abundance. You'd have to pull each subtype independently to determine this.

We could speculate it's either E1 or E2 that's elevated, as they're bidirectional to each other. Meaning they both act independently as reservoirs to each other.

Estradiol AKA E2 is the strongest type of estrogen in our bodies. As Stewie mentioned, there are 3 primary estrogens. There are actually a lot more estrogenic compounds/hormones in or bodies, some are even metabolites of DHT and outside our bodies there are a ton of different estrogens (Some women use "conjugated estrogens" which is a stack of many types of estrogens extracted from horse urine).

We measure estradiol as a surrogate of estrogen activity in our body since it's the strongest "most important" estrogen.

"Estrone is an estrogen, specifically an agonist of the estrogen receptors ERα and ERβ.[1][4] It is a far less potent estrogen than is estradiol, and as such, is a relatively weak estrogen.[1][4][5] Given by subcutaneous injection in mice, estradiol is about 10-fold more potent than estrone and about 100-fold more potent than estriol.[6]"

You need to re-test, total estrogen is virtually useless to you. We go by Estradiol and that's where we have the most research and data regarding male health.

Last edited:
What aromatizing compounds are you taking and how much?

Stewie and blackbeard you guys are aweome. I never knew that,till now.

few years back my bloods were total test 2500 and total estrogen 348.
cuz my adex was fake. the top range, idk what your test range is, check it and see, was 190.
so i was way way over the top range which is how i know the adex was shit, for when i got real stuff that number dropped way BELOW range.
if the range on your test was 190 and yr result was 428.....
that would piss me off that i wasted money on shit ai.

Estradiol AKA E2 is the strongest type of estrogen in our bodies. As Stewie mentioned, there are 3 primary estrogens. There are actually a lot more estrogenic compounds/hormones in or bodies, some are even metabolites of DHT and outside our bodies there are a ton of different estrogens (Some women use "conjugated estrogens" which is a stack of many types of estrogens extracted from horse urine).

We measure estradiol as a surrogate of estrogen activity in our body since it's the strongest "most important" estrogen.

"Estrone is an estrogen, specifically an agonist of the estrogen receptors ERα and ERβ.[1][4] It is a far less potent estrogen than is estradiol, and as such, is a relatively weak estrogen.[1][4][5] Given by subcutaneous injection in mice, estradiol is about 10-fold more potent than estrone and about 100-fold more potent than estriol.[6]"

You need to re-test, total estrogen is virtually useless to you. We go by Estradiol and that's where we have the most research and data regarding male health.

thank you, yea this new doctor wants me to come off, get my test levels super low so he can legally prescribe me pellets. I told him I was not interested and now he is acting like he does not want to take me as a new patient

thank you, yea this new doctor wants me to come off, get my test levels super low so he can legally prescribe me pellets. I told him I was not interested and now he is acting like he does not want to take me as a new patient

Pellets are garbage, but doctors make $$$ from prescribing. I would avoid this doctor unless he's willing to give you injectable.

How do you feel on the sustanon? Is that 1 mL or 2 mL total per week? High E2 is not necessarily bad, it depends.

Pellets are garbage, but doctors make $$$ from prescribing. I would avoid this doctor unless he's willing to give you injectable.

How do you feel on the sustanon? Is that 1 mL or 2 mL total per week? High E2 is not necessarily bad, it depends.

I am doing 1 ml 2 times per week, made it myself, I feel great, high sex drive great strength as I am dieted down right now, look about the best I ever have at 53 years old!

I am doing 1 ml 2 times per week, made it myself, I feel great, high sex drive great strength as I am dieted down right now, look about the best I ever have at 53 years old!

Great, just keep an eye on your hematocrit/hemoglobin and next time make sure the test is for "estradiol" and not "estrogen".

You want blood pressure no higher than 135/85 mmhg and heart rate no higher than 80 bpm.

Whenever you have to get bloodwork that shows low, just switch to test prop or even better yet test suspension. That way you only have to come off for a week to get the BW at the right level. Doing MENT only for a while also does the trick... Almost too well, with MENT you're Natty T comes back at pretty much nothing, lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131