over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ethanate and tren

matttx

Registered
thinking of doing a ethanate and tren cycle. but would prop be better since tren is EOD anyways?

depends... what are looking to get out of it??? In my opinion if you want more sizable gains go with Test E, if you want more quality hard gains go with Prop.. you can also get tren enenthate to stack with test enenethate too.. what are your goals??

wanting a harder look for summer.

you already answered my question..looks like ill wait till the prop is back in stock..

test prop @ 400mg/wk
tren @ 200mg wk

or should i jump up the prop a little bit more?

depends... what are looking to get out of it??? In my opinion if you want more sizable gains go with Test E, if you want more quality hard gains go with Prop.. you can also get tren enenthate to stack with test enenethate too.. what are your goals??

I heard Tren En and Test En combo had a lot of bad side effects like over night sweat. A couple of friends had bad experience with those 2 combine.

I found out later, there should be a low dose of test E and a higher dose of Tren E in order for both to work well together ?

maybe someone can bring a lil light to this ?:cool:

I heard Tren En and Test En combo had a lot of bad side effects like over night sweat. A couple of friends had bad experience with those 2 combine.

I found out later, there should be a low dose of test E and a higher dose of Tren E in order for both to work well together ?

maybe someone can bring a lil light to this ?:cool:

I had very minimal side effects with the Tren Ace version...

I would think it should be the opposite of what you said at the bottom of you post...More Test then Tren, NOT more Tren then Test...This is just MY OPINION though...

ALSO, this is for Mattix & D. Bone... Enanthate is spelled E N A N T H A T E...

NOT ethenate or enenthate...

Tren A and Test prop EOD for a cutting.

i love tren a but hate pining eod, so what i would do is take a weekly dose of test e; then if i don't feel like doing a shot i don't worry about it knowing that my bases are covered by the test e. if hardness is your goal then go with more tren less test why you ask? tren won't aromatize to estro and give you water retention but test will!

I had very minimal side effects with the Tren Ace version...

I would think it should be the opposite of what you said at the bottom of you post...More Test then Tren, NOT more Tren then Test...This is just MY OPINION though...

Yeah I keep hearing and reading different opinions on how much more Tren over test or vice versa. I personally haven't tried tren at all because i witness many local friends with shitty side effects. maybe there all doing it wrong lol.

I'm going to search which tread has more answers if not, i'm going to post a new and get good related stories from everyone. :)

Tren-A less sides and bloat! Also it in and out quicker than Tren-E, so the toxcity is less damage to the body.

You can use either, you can also cut on any damn steriod too, just adjust your diet.

t prop, tren a, mast p, var.. any of those should do the trick

good luck

IMO go with 150mgs. prop eod and 100mgs. tren ace. With the prop you will have leaner gains and using the ace, if you have sides you can discontinue use and they will subside within and couple days. With enanthate you have a week or so of sides after discontinuing. Prop is also a better testosterone since it doesn't have the longer ester in it to take up room therefore making prop. a more powerful substance.

If you don't like pinning lots then your stuck with the enanthate version of both.

How long of a cycle do you want to run is the question.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear