over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Euro 2016

How about tiny Iceland beating Austria in the very last seconds? This tournament has been great for the underdog so far

How about tiny Iceland beating Austria in the very last seconds? This tournament has been great for the underdog so far

That was nuts. So many of the goals are coming after the 85th minute! They play England next. If they can pull that one off, it'll be the biggest upset to date!

Croatia definitely dark horses for me before the tournament started, disrespectful to call them that now! genuine chance of going all the way
Modric - Rakitic - Kovacic - Badelj. Best midfield along with Germany and France imo
Germany's tournament to lose though
Khedira-Kroos
Gotze-Ozil-Draxler
Muller
too strong.

ROI and NI doing amazing! Northern Ire especially, to qualify from a group containing Germany, Poland and Ukraine. Incredible!
Think they might take Wales beyond 90mins and to penalties

England getting a bit of tournament luck for once! famous last words but should get past Iceland! lol

Last edited:
I put Crostia in the same brackets as Belgium. Meaning dark horses before the tournament. They shouldn't win it but there is always that possibility. Both teams have a few great players.

It was always going to be Germany's to lose. You just don't know. England are pretty crap but again the chance to win is always there. In the UK they used to hype them up so much that they always under performed. But in recent years most expect them to under perform so anything is a bonus :D They should beat Iceland easily but you never though. Actually if the odds are ok I am going to bet on them to beat them (add another team or 2 too).

Croatia definitely dark horses for me before the tournament started, disrespectful to call them that now! genuine chance of going all the way
Modric - Rakitic - Kovacic - Badelj. Best midfield along with Germany and France imo
Germany's tournament to lose though
Khedira-Kroos
Gotze-Ozil-Draxler
Muller
too strong.

ROI and NI doing amazing! Northern Ire especially, to qualify from a group containing Germany, Poland and Ukraine. Incredible!
Think they might take Wales beyond 90mins and to penalties

England getting a bit of tournament luck for once! famous last words but should get past Iceland! lol

Spoilers for Saturday's games: :)

Swiss < Poland
Wales > N. Ireland
Croatia > Portugal

Ive been watching i love soccer. I am for germany always have been, but they are under performing big time in my opinion. Goetze shit the bed as a ST...we did better when we put Gomez there. Also, if schweinsteiger is healthy we should start him over khedira. I wish Reus weren't injured :(

Schweinsteiger and Khedira can also play together - more or less next to each other.

Anyways, next games will be interesting.
Spain is a candidate for the champion as well as France in my eyes ...they're underrated especially their defense.

games has been interesting ; I can't wait for the next round

I was disappointed Switzerland lost on penalties. Their goal to save the match was incredible.

Germany looked great earlier. I put $500 on them to win so I was happy :)

France... I could tell they would get through even when 1 down. I put $50 on them to win at half time when they were 1-0 down.

I only put a few bets for the first time yesterday and today. The Germany one was a risk but I am happy it paid off. I have a few accumulators going so hopefully they go well. I had Germany, France and Belgium. If England win tomorrow I win another $400. Plus if England win and both teams score in the Italy and Spain game I win $1500 extra. I won't be betting anymore as I know when to quit when a head.

Germany are definitely doing their usual and performing better as the tournament progresses. Anyone could win it but I think they have to be favourites right now.

I was disappointed Switzerland lost on penalties. Their goal to save the match was incredible.

Germany looked great earlier. I put $500 on them to win so I was happy :)

France... I could tell they would get through even when 1 down. I put $50 on them to win at half time when they were 1-0 down.

I only put a few bets for the first time yesterday and today. The Germany one was a risk but I am happy it paid off. I have a few accumulators going so hopefully they go well. I had Germany, France and Belgium. If England win tomorrow I win another $400. Plus if England win and both teams score in the Italy and Spain game I win $1500 extra. I won't be betting anymore as I know when to quit when a head.

Germany are definitely doing their usual and performing better as the tournament progresses. Anyone could win it but I think they have to be favourites right now.

The better team won my friend!

Actually, I'm 100% all for Poland but they should have lost that game. They played horrible. They played too defensive and their passing sucked.

Spain is no longer that great team from few years ago.

Italy will play against Germany next.

Congrats to Chile on winning Copa América. Messi missed a penalty kick and said he's done with Argentina at 29. Folks in Argentina are pretty pissed and calling him every name in the book.

Watching England x Iceland now. 1x2.

What happened in the last few years that Iceland turned out to be this good? Holy molly...

Iceland isn't that good ...they're just real "fighters" and therefore they deserve it. But England was just lightheaded ...Brexit #2.

Schweinsteiger and Khedira can also play together - more or less next to each other.

Anyways, next games will be interesting.
Spain is a candidate for the champion as well as France in my eyes ...they're underrated especially their defense.

Yes absolutely just it seems Loew is bent on starting oezil which means only 2 holding mids...and i would take schweinsteiger and kroos over khedira. I think what would really be interesting would be Schweinsteiger and Khedira at CDM and put Kroos where Oezil has been playing at CAM....

Apparently, Schweinsteiger can't make 90 minutes yet ...which comes in handy keeping the tournament fair and entertaining without knowing the champ yet :D

Özil isn't like forceful enough but he has a good sense of strategic views during the game so that's prolly the reason for him being a starter.

Boateng -> Kroos/Schweinsteiger -> Müller/Gomez ...that's really dangerous for all opponents.

I was still up but pretty disappointed with my bets. I thought Italy would win but felt more comfortable doing both teams to score as the odds were good. Spain are nothing like they used to be. Their passing is great (I think they had 75% ball possession) but even when they were 1-0 down with not long to go they are still passing it around the field. That's how they play and they don't really have your traditional striker who can head the ball and win in the air. I don't like either team but Italy looked far more dangerous even though they love to defend a lead.

England are just an embarassment. I love teams like Iceland and by the end was pleased they had won. They are fighters and the reason for that is they don't have half of the quality most other teams have. They have to fight and defend as they can't control possession against the bigger sides. England should be beating teams like Iceland. Many people in the past would often state England could win a tournament and they have great players. But after years of "underachieving" we started realizing we just aren't good enough. Now the squad on paper is definitely not good enough and full of many younger players nowhere near their prime. They still should have beaten Iceland though. Well done Iceland and it's great they are through but it was embarassing to see England play like that. I can think of a number of good chances/positions were the England player wasted the opportunity. Even a free kick at the end and he over kicks it out of play. I hope Iceland go even further but I doubt it.

Wow Iceland beat England :eek:

Someone on the English team will have to take the heat... someone's losing their job.

Why did Messi retire from international play? Has to be a premature decision, no?

Why did Messi retire from international play? Has to be a premature decision, no?

He was pretty pissed. 4 finals, 4 second places... Also, Argentinian press and people are really taking it hard on him. They've always said he's not Argentinian, but Spanish.

If you understand Spanish, check out Argentinian papers. Folks on facebook are calling him "maricón". Pretty rough on him. But now some are saying "no te vayas", so he may change his mind.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131