over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Euro-tech gh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queefer

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I'm about to run out of my serostim and Eurotech seems to be what's available. Is anyone currently using this and does it seem like it's working. I may be wrong, but I have a feeling the serostim I've been using is not real or is very weak. I haven't heard anyone talking lately about the somaject, so if anyone's on it I'd love to know the good, bad, or even the ugly.

bump

as i see Euro-Tech often and some bros asked me about .

It is good!!

I mainly used Serostim holograms and Humatrope then my buddy let me know about these badboys. I tried them w/ doubts and loved the results. They actually have been tested like 2-3 times already and w/ no shock came back on the dot. The eurotech company supposedly ain't as big as Lilly or Serona but, they sure make a good product.

NB

Thanks for the product assessment! Anyone else experience the joy of somajects? :D

Fake

Somaject is fake, it is junk, and these guys, who are already members on here who sell this stuf come on here with new names such as newbreed who has 2 posts????? Dont come here and come under a new name and scam all of these bros. Keep it real brother.

Let me guess SexiLexi!!

Weren't you banned on several boards because you were peddling another GH? I think it is funny how you are arguing w/ lab tests. If you don't like than don't take it but, don't fucking start making alligations that it is fake. Why don't you ask Wylde and how the PROS he trains like it?? Then please take the dick out of your ass and mouth before you speak.

NB

Re: Fake

SEXILEXI said:
Somaject is fake, it is junk, and these guys, who are already members on here who sell this stuf come on here with new names such as newbreed who has 2 posts????? Dont come here and come under a new name and scam all of these bros. Keep it real brother.

This dude is totally fucking WRONG! You may think you know people just because they have only posted twice. But your WRONG again. One doesnt have to sell Somajects just to back it. I can give you a list of 50 people who have used this product. And they have all loved the results. I myself noticed side effects in one week, after doing only 4iu a day.

Tell me that its fake.

I dont think so. If you want the proof, come to my board. And meet the fella's who use it.

:cool:

I agree

I usually don't speak my mind as to specific preferances of GH as everyone has their own. I personally have been in the game alot longer than i care to admit and used every brand out there from the domestic serono's the exports,the chinese,nutropin,genetropin,saizen,humatrope,protropin,ect...... as well as the new euro-tech's which i am currently using and I can honestly tell you that they do exactly as they are supposed to. I always stuck with the serono domestics or the nutropin or genetropin with genetropin being my all-time favorite but the price isn't cost effective even for me! I am very impressed to date with the euro-tech GH and have had great success with it on my clients as well, as you will see this year at jr usa's jr. nationals,usa's,nationals, as well as various other pro shows. Don't doubt for a minute that there a quite a few top 10-15 level pro bodybuilders(I will not give their names for obvious reasons) using this particular brand of GH simple because it does work and I personally have seen the lab results as i wouldn't buy any for myself or refer my clients to them unless i knew they were the real deal. I ran into that problem with the chinese and the export serono's! I feel everyone needs to make that concious choice on their own as to what brand they prefer but as far as I'm concerned it is without a doubt the best bang for the buck on the market right now. I can also dispell the myth that it is fake, god only knows if it was and myself and my clients weren't getting the expected gains we were arfter we would have switched back to the genetropin and paid the extra money but we have all been very pleased to date with the euro-techs. Therefore the only reason i interjected here was just due to the fact that my name was infact brought up in this thread therefore i felt i should give my true unbiased opinion. best wishes wyldeone.

WYLD,

whats a good dosage to start at if never tried 2iu then to 4iu im thinking. also do you think $400 is good for 1 of those euro tech kits 126iu.

Yes

DRagonfire,
If you've never used GH before i reccomend starting at 2iu a day the first 2 weeks then 4iu for 4-6 weeks then maybe jumping to 6iu max. per day! hope this helps and yes $400.00 per 126iu kit is a pretty good deal. best wishes wyldeone.

Euro-Tech = Quality Product!

Sounds like more people vouch for Somajects.

Quit bullshitting us

Ry Roid and the other salesmen of Euro-fake, quit coming onto this respectable, no bullshit site and peddeling your fake GH. You guys are just wannabe bodybuilders who sell fake shit to pay your bills. You come on here to tout hoe much growth GH is giving you, then 3 weeks later say that GH doesnt really make you bigger. Keep it real fellas. Dont be scamming these hard working bros out of their cash.
Ry roid was selling the fake, non halo serostim and laughing all the way to the bank. Vein, I am not sure who you are, but dont come on here and talk up a product that has obviously gotten you no where in this sport. Adrnalnrsh, I know many pros, you are full of shit brother. GH is not a growth product, AAS are. You geeks have obviously not competed before, if so, put out with your names. I want top national competitors, not Jr USA or JR nationals, or state winners. Telling these bros that someone who is already a pro, who is already at a certain level is using this shit, insults our inteligence. Tell us which pros are on it and I will personally ask them. I know these guys, believe me, and NONE of them waste their time with this bunk.

Bro you are still wrong! I never said anything about GH giving you more gains then AAS. But technically speaking the term growth would in fact be a reference to hGH. Not AAS! As for what I said, I said I notices SIDE EFFECTS. Which anyone that take GH know's, that if you get side effects then its real.

Let me ask you this? Have you tried any of the Somaject kits?
Probably not, huh?

Well, until you have taken them, and you can honestly say that it's no good. You do not have the right to trash talk them, sounds like to me that you are calling out names of those that you are upset with. Your are venting something out, on them or us. Sounds like there is a personal problem here, I dont really think it is the GH.

Oh and another thing. I dont think anyone is going to tell you who they sell GH too, they probably arent at liberty to say. I dont care who you are. I still wouldnt fucking tell you who I sold shit to, if I was a supplier. If you really want to ask someone about these kits, someone with experience with them, Im sure you wont have a problem finding someone. I bet you wont even bother. Which tells me that you are not really looking to find out if they are or arent. Sounds like you just want to trash talk them. Not know the truth.

Last thing, the word of a Bodybuilding shouldnt matter if they are a Pro, State Champ or a Dude who just juicing and lifts.

We are all human, we all have the same color of blood.

Re: I agree

wyldeone said:
I usually don't speak my mind as to specific preferances of GH as everyone has their own. I personally have been in the game alot longer than i care to admit and used every brand out there from the domestic serono's the exports,the chinese,nutropin,genetropin,saizen,humatrope,protropin,ect...... as well as the new euro-tech's which i am currently using and I can honestly tell you that they do exactly as they are supposed to. I always stuck with the serono domestics or the nutropin or genetropin with genetropin being my all-time favorite but the price isn't cost effective even for me! I am very impressed to date with the euro-tech GH and have had great success with it on my clients as well, as you will see this year at jr usa's jr. nationals,usa's,nationals, as well as various other pro shows. Don't doubt for a minute that there a quite a few top 10-15 level pro bodybuilders(I will not give their names for obvious reasons) using this particular brand of GH simple because it does work and I personally have seen the lab results as i wouldn't buy any for myself or refer my clients to them unless i knew they were the real deal. I ran into that problem with the chinese and the export serono's! I feel everyone needs to make that concious choice on their own as to what brand they prefer but as far as I'm concerned it is without a doubt the best bang for the buck on the market right now. I can also dispell the myth that it is fake, god only knows if it was and myself and my clients weren't getting the expected gains we were arfter we would have switched back to the genetropin and paid the extra money but we have all been very pleased to date with the euro-techs. Therefore the only reason i interjected here was just due to the fact that my name was infact brought up in this thread therefore i felt i should give my true unbiased opinion. best wishes wyldeone.

Hey SEXILEXI, look at the quote up top. He has way more posts then you, he is a MOD, and he says he's an IFBB Pro Trainer, why dont you ask him if they work, or why dont you beleive him?

Locking 'er up!

Discussion here quit becoming informative when bros start calling each other out. So - locked up.

xcel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828