over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eurotech, latest rumor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Off reading some other boards, from other countries and ran accross some stuff about Eurotech labs. All seemed alittle wierd to say the least. No one could find an address or phone # for this company. There are posts about the website being ran out of Utah and that there is improper usage of words on the web site. Which some feel that it makes it look even more hooky. The final thought is that it is Xian GH from Xian Chemical in China, just relabeled as Eurotech. I personally don't have an opinion, just posting my readings.

I've heard that it's the exact same product as the serostim, just repackaged and relabled. I've got no problem with it as long as it works. After I finish my serostim kits, I know I'll be ordering the Eurotechs.

Armageddon said:
Off reading some other boards, from other countries and ran accross some stuff about Eurotech labs. All seemed alittle wierd to say the least. No one could find an address or phone # for this company. There are posts about the website being ran out of Utah and that there is improper usage of words on the web site. Which some feel that it makes it look even more hooky. The final thought is that it is Xian GH from Xian Chemical in China, just relabeled as Eurotech. I personally don't have an opinion, just posting my readings.

That is the fucking most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!! You know why they call it a rumor don't you?? Anyway, the lab test has been done, the company is brand new so if you still don't believe it is good GH don't buy it. BTW, I have used Xian GH and it ALWAYS gives you red welts like when some assholes were switching that GH for Serostim. The Somajects have a hologram for a reason and if you think that it is a made up company why don't you look into how much getting a hologram done is?? My buddy that works for Serostim told me all about it when they started doing it and it is more money than most will ever see in a lifetime.

RY

If you read my last line it stated that I DON'T have an opinion, this is what I read somewhere else. I know there are several people that like it, I know many personally. I was just posting the latest group of rumors. I used the Xian and had to stop cause of the sore red welts, hurt to wear a shirt. But to put more into it, this was coming off of the canadian based boards. So the guys from the north are the ones bitching, not me. As i would have no reason, since I haven't touched growth in the last couple of years.

For those of you that have a problem with eurotech gh, fuckyou and please send it my way.

I really could care were its been made or being made for that matter the shit works and ry Roid has the lab test to prove it so fuck it who cares, if it really being made in the states keep it off the boards as we don't want it taken away from us

Armageddon said:

well i guess you really asked the wrong question ..
hmmmmm.
hempster

I didn't read the wrong question. Go to Rippedcanadians.ca and read about it. You'll see in the post that I stood up for the shit as I thought Ry Roid was a good representable person, which he's always seemed to be. Then you'll see that I got ripped as I was told I don't know what I'm talking about, basically. I posted it here for you all to see. So any comments directed specifically towards me, you can get fucked. Cause If I want GH I only have to go as far as to the down town hospital so that is why I said I don't have an opinion.

supersizexxl said:
why is ryroid so defensive? do you own the company?

I didn't think I was. I was approached by the company because they were interested in making a product for bodybuilders and I tried it out and loved it and had it tested just to be 100% sure everything was fine. I just feel like people are beating a dead horse here and if they don't trust me that is their right and like I always say, "More for me!".

RY

P.S-I just visited that site and posted my opinion.

Last edited:
He was just stating the facts rumors.

supersizexxl said:
why is ryroid so defensive? do you own the company?

That board seems like a pretty cool one that I might start to frequent but anyway I'd watch out for that guy over there that keeps wanting all the info! It seems like he's up to something

The facts

***EDITED***

Dan, don't you think that you shouldn't be the one starting shit, especially when you owe RY and me money and we have pretty much let you be??
You're in no position to do what you are trying to do!

Regarding the GH - I don't know if it's fake or not, but I used it and it works - bottom line. You personally know all the different GH brands that I have used, and this one is just as good as the others, so chill.

Big A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420