over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evan C. Arnold 2012 PICS!!

BigNShredded

Banned
I believe that Evan should have WON the Arnold, but I know Branch has a very touching story and all. PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES:

Attachments

• Evan.jpg
    Evan.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1,135
  • Evan2.jpg
    Evan2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 1,145
evans arms carried water, was obvious on front double bicep

legs were no where near on par with wolfs or branches, and his glutes also werent sharp like branch or wolfs

he was the worse poser out of the 3

deserved his place

wolf i couldve seen beat branch possibly, but wouldnt argue he deserved it

i love evens physique, alot more then branches overall, but in bodybuilding judgeing he wasnt the winner

Last edited:
I like evans and wolfs physique better then branch's. Yes Branch is the ultimate workhorse, so they say! At the end of the day his physique is blocky, his back SUCKS, and his overall package isnt pleasing to the eye nor is it a good representation of the sport of bodybuilding....sorry just expressing my honest humble opinion. I had Dennis Wolf as the winner of the 2012 Arnold classic but who am I to judge, im just saying

Evan is my fav bber but wolf should have won. He brought his best package to date. Branch was good just not great

legs were no where near on par with wolfs or branches, and his glutes also werent sharp like branch or wolfs

deserved his place

i love evens physique, alot more then branches overall, but in bodybuilding judgeing he wasnt the winner

Evan had the most complete package your splitting hairs .....Wolf has NO CALVES .... and high lat inserts ..He compensates well he is hard to beat from the front but the back evan owned branch and wolf .....He was the clear winner but ...The judges thought the rocky balboa story of branch was enough to bump him over his weak points ...You are subjectivly looking at it I cant see any stills that evan was beat from the back .......

Evan had the most complete package your splitting hairs .....Wolf has NO CALVES .... and high lat inserts ..He compensates well he is hard to beat from the front but the back evan owned branch and wolf .....He was the clear winner but ...The judges thought the rocky balboa story of branch was enough to bump him over his weak points ...You are subjectivly looking at it I cant see any stills that evan was beat from the back .......

i wouldnt argue evan wasnt the winner from the back, his back was definitively the most complete but wolf came very close to his back development, branches back si just massive, i dont like it, but judges these days seem to

evan lost from the front, his back didnt seem to makeup for it

personally though i think if he posed better he couldve placed second, but his side triceps, most muscular choice, etc were off compared to branch and wolf and it hide evans true physique development

Evan looked great, but he did a really poor job of covering up his weak chest development in his posting routine. He kept coming back to side shots that accentuated his lack of thickness in the chest.

Wolf just needs to man up and get some calves. He looked pissed with his placing. Wake up bro! Your calves look like you never train them. Not much he can do about his long waist/high lats.

Branch looks terrible but I do like the guy.

Branch is still a BIT more muscular than Evan, but Evan is far more complete adn balanced. Wolf has NO CALVES and some awkward structure. I give it to Evan.

Branch is still a BIT more muscular than Evan, but Evan is far more complete adn balanced. Wolf has NO CALVES and some awkward structure. I give it to Evan.

Exactly. I wouldn't have argued much if wolf won, but branch didn't deserve it just for coming back from injury.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

deserved his place

:yeahthat: nice post bloke and I completely agree!

branch was BigNShredded everyone else was just close...

Evan is still young, I'm a firm believer that he'll be a Mr.O someday

Evan is THE MAN! He is SMART, KIND-HEARTED, and is blessed with awesome fucking genetics. The dude will go far in the sport and more importantly, IN LIFE.

I was hoping Evan would win but Wolf looked fucking huge. Branch looked better as well. I thought it should have gone
1 wolf
2 branch
3 Evan
I thought most improved was ben he did not look out of place next to the big three. He made big improvements since the flex

Wolf needs to go on Big A's Syntherol protocol ASAP :p

Yeah I know he doesn't have calves, but I can respect the fact that he doesn't use synthol to bring them up. I hate that shit and wish it could be tested for, synthol use should automaticaly disqualify any competitor. If you can't build it with anabolics, hgh, and slin...then you don't have it.

That being said, Branch got a gift big time. I hate todays bodybuilding, you can look like shit everywhere, but if you turn around and your glutes and hams are ripped, then you are considered in shape and you can win. Another competitior can be more ripped in every other body part except the glutes and he is considered "soft". It seems like it's a ripped ass contest and not a bodybuilding contest anymore.

And why doesn't good lines and symetry beat blocky and ugly everytime I don't know. I think because having good symetry and pretty lines are so rare that the average judge won't reward it because they are most likely going to reward a physique that is more similar to something they can achieve or something they looked like when they were competing. Judges probably wished they were born with pretty structure and since 99% of people aren't, subconsiously they are jealous of those who are, so they give a big ugly muscled guy the nod over a pretty, balance, and aesthetic physique. And we wonder why we can't go main stream! It's because of disgusting physiques like Branch's winning shows!

Physiques like Evans and Wolf's should be able to beat short, blocky, stumpy, oily, grotesque physiques everytime if condition is within 5% of Branch's. Thank God we have Phil Heath as Mr. Olympia so at least the sport doesn't look as bad as the some other competitiors make it look!

Completely agree.... Evan missed his conditioning slightly.... Branch was the hardest out of the 3...

deserved his place

Yeah I know he doesn't have calves, but I can respect the fact that he doesn't use synthol to bring them up. I hate that shit and wish it could be tested for, synthol use should automaticaly disqualify any competitor. If you can't build it with anabolics, hgh, and slin...then you don't have it.

That being said, Branch got a gift big time. I hate todays bodybuilding, you can look like shit everywhere, but if you turn around and your glutes and hams are ripped, then you are considered in shape and you can win. Another competitior can be more ripped in every other body part except the glutes and he is considered "soft". It seems like it's a ripped ass contest and not a bodybuilding contest anymore.

And why doesn't good lines and symetry beat blocky and ugly everytime I don't know. I think because having good symetry and pretty lines are so rare that the average judge won't reward it because they are most likely going to reward a physique that is more similar to something they can achieve or something they looked like when they were competing. Judges probably wished they were born with pretty structure and since 99% of people aren't, subconsiously they are jealous of those who are, so they give a big ugly muscled guy the nod over a pretty, balance, and aesthetic physique. And we wonder why we can't go main stream! It's because of disgusting physiques like Branch's winning shows!

Physiques like Evans and Wolf's should be able to beat short, blocky, stumpy, oily, grotesque physiques everytime if condition is within 5% of Branch's. Thank God we have Phil Heath as Mr. Olympia so at least the sport doesn't look as bad as the some other competitiors make it look!

Couldn't agree more, one could only imagine if Palumbo would be in his prime now and get his pro card, what would he win. Dorian was always my favorite, but at least he had a taper, and a waist. Regardless today's crop of top BB seem to pale in comparison to the mid 90's early 2000, maybe with the exception of Heath. I mean could you imagine anyone at the arnold being in this line up?
Dorian Yates @ 1996 german gran prix - YouTube

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity