Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
He is looking insane...

1qn5a1.jpg

I've always liked Evans look. His videos are usually pretty good too! :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Great guy. Is that oil in his chest?

I would say he has oil (and lots of it) in many body parts... looks great though.

By drinking it, of course.

**broken link removed**

I know you were just kidding, but those are implants, not oil. I remember when that video came out. That guy is a complete idiot.

regardless wut people say or think. I fricken think Evan has an awesome physique and has brought up his lagging bodyparts slowly but surely. Def a hardworkin dude and still got age on his side as well. Remember being at the NY Pro in 09 the year he won it. And jus from then to now his physique has improved leaps and bounds

seems like waste of breathe to say "bet he has oil in him!!!!"..... I think we can assume any pro has oil in him.

I didn't mean it this way. Every competing bodybuilder has oil in their bodies. I guess I just remember his chest a lot smaller.

I didn't mean it this way. Every competing bodybuilder has oil in their bodies. I guess I just remember his chest a lot smaller.

I thought his chest was weak compared to other parts as well but looks much better

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

I like Evan. He seems to have his head on straight. He values family and health / longevity over just pushing it irrespossibly.

That said, his pre contest pics don't seem to exactly match up to how he looks on show day. He seems to come in flatter or not looking to have made as great of improvements compared to what is shown before hand. Someone on bodybuilding.com posted some comparisons over the past couple shows and there wasn't a ton of difference.

I still like Evan and his physique but I wonder if he isn't pushing it the same level as some other guys.

Happy he's posting update pics though. A lot of other competitors are rather quiet thus far for this show.

I like Evan. He seems to have his head on straight. He values family and health / longevity over just pushing it irrespossibly.

That said, his pre contest pics don't seem to exactly match up to how he looks on show day. He seems to come in flatter or not looking to have made as great of improvements compared to what is shown before hand. Someone on bodybuilding.com posted some comparisons over the past couple shows and there wasn't a ton of difference.

I still like Evan and his physique but I wonder if he isn't pushing it the same level as some other guys.

Happy he's posting update pics though. A lot of other competitors are rather quiet thus far for this show.

See bold above: He doesn't. He is one of the most conservative guys out there regarding drug use.

Doubt it.

So, can top guys actually improve lagging body parts? On a recent thread, people were adamant about the idea that top guys can only gain size, not improve separate muscle groups.

To illustrate, this is Evan's chest "before":

**broken link removed**

So, can top guys actually improve lagging body parts? On a recent thread, people were adamant about the idea that top guys can only gain size, not improve separate muscle groups.

To illustrate, this is Evan's chest "before":

**broken link removed**

Of course they can. Just cause a guy made it pro doesn't mean he can't still improve things. A lot of these guys nowadays are going pro after just a few years in the gym

[QUOwouldn't they beX;1813593]So, can top guys actually improve lagging body parts? On a recent thread, people were adamant about the idea that top guys can only gain size, not improve separate muscle groups.

To illustrate, this is Evan's Cheri that specific "before":

**broken link removed**[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't they be able too? Sure they already have mass amounts of maturity and muscle growth but, i dont buy that they have reached their ceilings. You can do many things to attempt growth in certain muscle groups such as increase volume/frequency for that specific muscle, lower volume for stronger muscle groups, consume a greater surplus of cals on days you train weak body parts. sure they are not going tonmake major strides compared to someone training for lesser time but, there is no valid reason why they cannot bring up lafging muscle groups to an extent

Why wouldn't they be able too? Sure they already have mass amounts of maturity and muscle growth but, i dont buy that they have reached their ceilings. You can do many things to attempt growth in certain muscle groups such as increase volume/frequency for that specific muscle, lower volume for stronger muscle groups, consume a greater surplus of cals on days you train weak body parts. sure they are not going tonmake major strides compared to someone training for lesser time but, there is no valid reason why they cannot bring up lafging muscle groups to an extent

Yeah, that's my opinion as well.

Here's the entire quote from another thread:

Some of you guys are talking about how he should fix his proportions.
A guy his level can NOT change his proportions one iota. His proportions were fixed many years ago. The only thing he can change propotions-wise is grow his belly out of proportion. The only thing he can do to change proportions is to use oil, that's it!

No pro ever changes his proportions without oil. Same for amateurs who didn't just start training.

Overall size and leanness, those are the only things he can control with training/diet.

I'm still amazed at the number of people, including many "vets", who think Kai Greene should focus on his traps or Wolf on his lower lats. LOL, get real.:rolleyes::D

And here's the thread:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f.../[email protected]

Many experienced folks seem to believe that it's impossible to improve certain body parts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws