over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evan Centopani 5 weeks out

i heard he doesn't go higher than trt doses maybe with a little creatine and some BCAA's mixed in if he's trying to grow into a show

No, no it's TRT and a few IU's of GH.............

I would say he has oil (and lots of it) in many body parts... looks great though.

lmao u really think u know it all don't you :p

**broken link removed**another at 5 wks out

I agree with Dante. He seems to preach healthy. Now he could be lying. But I get the feeling he's more worried about health. I'm sure he blasts his guts out. But actually cleans out. Also notice he doesn't compete a lot either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiting for tr to come in and say hes NOT impressed.

lmaoooo

what a tool..

:cool:

Could be the same filters that james flex lewis used :p

He looks great and definitely improved a lot will be interesting to see how the next few years have him progress. If you talk to Evan, he is actually quite open about the subject and whilst i would not call what he takes low, it is moderate compared to what some guys take even at a national level. I think the biggest thing here is he seems to be very health conscious, well as much as one can be given the fact that there is nothing healthy about taking hormones but in regard to using them strategically and monitoring side effects, he seems to be very clued up on this.

I would say he has oil (and lots of it) in many body parts... looks great though.

Yep, since BigA says most IFBB pros run it, I feel that's an accurate statement. You have a wealth of knowledge and I learn a lot every time you post Elvia.

There's something off with Evan's pre-contest methods. It seems to me that he loses way too much size and always looks flat onstage compared with his off-season pictures. All that freaky aspect of his physique is gone when he competes. Weird.

There's something off with Evan's pre-contest methods. It seems to me that he loses way too much size and always looks flat onstage compared with his off-season pictures. All that freaky aspect of his physique is gone when he competes. Weird.

Taking photos in the gym mirror or even On Stage by yourself doesn't allow for an honest assessment of an individuals weaknesses/strengths...

His weaknesses(real or imagined) become more pronounced when standing next to ELITE bodybuilders come contest time.

I agree. When he steps onstage he doesn't ever look as "dense" as he does in this photo. I don't know if it's lighting, or that he has a water retention issue that needs to get worked out.

I agree. When he steps onstage he doesn't ever look as "dense" as he does in this photo. I don't know if it's lighting, or that he has a water retention issue that needs to get worked out.

Take preworkout supps for good pump.
Walk into gym.
Pump chest for an hour. 15-20 sets.
Gain 2 inches on chest.
Take picture of most muscular.

Stage lighting does not equal gym lighting.

Take preworkout supps for good pump.
Walk into gym.
Pump chest for an hour. 15-20 sets.
Gain 2 inches on chest.
Take picture of most muscular.

If that's how this works, why don't competitors bring a small setup (bench, bar and weights) to the backstage to bring up their lagging parts just before posedown?

There are weights available backstage to pump up. However pumps blur lines at times so you have to be careful. I would not pump up my quads as an example as they lose separation and feathering with an excessive pump.

If that's how this works, why don't competitors bring a small setup (bench, bar and weights) to the backstage to bring up their lagging parts just before posedown?

There are weights available backstage to pump up. However pumps blur lines at times so you have to be careful. I would not pump up my quads as an example as they lose separation and feathering with an excessive pump.

True. But also when you don't drink water for a few days then you pump up, the pump fades very fast. That's why you hear about guys on stage that get better as they pose because there getting a small pump as they flex the muscle. (Which is the best way to do it because your getting better as you pose not worse.)

If they were simply to just do 10 sets of push-ups, and get this massive pump it would fade very very quick. Plus when it comes to game day you've either put in the work or not. A good pump isn't going to fool the judges and it's just going to hurt you over all.

I don't know why the idea he isn't as on as other guys gear wise is so mind blowing. How many pros are known or have reputations for not going 100 or being lazy on diet cardio even training.

The same thing exists on this board. Guy's who feel the only way to progress is to up the dose and others who are more dedicated on the lifting eating and prep side of things.

Sure pros say things to look good or be impressive. But of he preaches it in his videos and numerous folks with positive reputation believe him, so do I. Only he truly knows. And perhaps he is the wisest. He has stated he likes to let his body "rest" and takes things easy.

He might never win a Sandow but maybe seeing his grandkids is more important. Only he knows. Either way I respect his attitude and dedication.

lmao u really think u know it all don't you :p

Yep, since BigA says most IFBB pros run it, I feel that's an accurate statement. You have a wealth of knowledge and I learn a lot every time you post Elvia.

Chef... Ashopreps post pretty much answers your question. No I don't think I know it all(at all). But I do know the top 20 pro's in the world are trying everything they can to improve and look freaky. SEO (syntherol etc) is so widely used these days. It's evident when you look at many pro's 22 inch arms and ridiculous delts.

The main reason I know such a thing is Big A said himself nearly every IFBB pro uses it. How we would be surprised the names of customers for synthetek's syntherol. So do you think Big A thinks he knows it all too?

Last edited:
True. But also when you don't drink water for a few days then you pump up, the pump fades very fast. That's why you hear about guys on stage that get better as they pose because there getting a small pump as they flex the muscle. (Which is the best way to do it because your getting better as you pose not worse.)

If they were simply to just do 10 sets of push-ups, and get this massive pump it would fade very very quick. Plus when it comes to game day you've either put in the work or not. A good pump isn't going to fool the judges and it's just going to hurt you over all.

^^^^^
yep

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear