over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evan Centopani Interview

lntense

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Always enjoyed watching any content put out by Evan, very smart logical bodybuilder.

Even if you're on the edge about Luimarco, the interview is pretty good.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goDj8vXJbko"]Evan Centopani Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Summarize some key points or take-away lessons? This is a 57-minute video.

If I remember correctly he goes over

His injury
Current agenda against masculinity/feminist propaganda
Genetics/health
Making a living from bodybuilding
Social media aspect
Different classes of bodybuilding

And some other things I'm sure I'm leaving out.

He is such a unique bodybuilder. Health OBSESSED when it comes to homeopathic type medicine and healthy nutrient consumption yet it just wierds me out so much he can preach all of that then compete at that level...

He is such a unique bodybuilder. Health OBSESSED when it comes to homeopathic type medicine and healthy nutrient consumption yet it just wierds me out so much he can preach all of that then compete at that level...

Evan's stance on the subject makes perfect sense. If someone is going to pursue a sport that requires health risk, why on Earth shouldn't they attempt to mitigate that risk through preventive supplementation and the implementation of other health maintenance measures?

Some guys seem to think there is a contradiction between bodybuilders who use PEDs while also preaching a health message, as if the two are mutually exclusive, but it is the exact opposite.

The ones who do so are actually the intelligent ones who not only understand the risks, but care enough about themselves to try and minimize those risks so they can pursue their passion while also (hopefully) living a long, healthy life.

The DUMBEST guys are those who abuse the shit out of PEDs while putting zero emphasis on health maintenance. If someone is already greatly increasing their likelihood of developing cardiovascular, renal and possibly hepatic health problems, it makes zero sense to adopt a mentality which says "I am already hurting my health so let's do absolutely nothing to try and minimize the damage". THAT is dumb, unless, of course, the individual WANTS to harm him/herself.

I think I should have phrased my post differently, especially because I myself am pretty anal about my health regime and the food I put/don't put in my body. By far my biggest "unnecessary" expense would be the quality and types of foods I choose to consume 100% of the time.

I find Evan's case weird not because he is not choosing to accept his health's defeat with PED's like some bodybuilders choose to, but because, I guess, I could never push myself to my furthest competitive potential, while still being so obsessed with my bloodwork and healthy ways.

maybe I'm just curious of where he could be if he *gave less fucks*...for my own entertainment. Or maybe I'm just curious if every time he preps for a show he is walking anxiety about what each injection will be doing to his health down the road. Because that is how I would be...

I think I should have phrased my post differently, especially because I myself am pretty anal about my health regime and the food I put/don't put in my body. By far my biggest "unnecessary" expense would be the quality and types of foods I choose to consume 100% of the time.

I find Evan's case weird not because he is not choosing to accept his health's defeat with PED's like some bodybuilders choose to, but because, I guess, I could never push myself to my furthest competitive potential, while still being so obsessed with my bloodwork and healthy ways.

maybe I'm just curious of where he could be if he *gave less fucks*...for my own entertainment. Or maybe I'm just curious if every time he preps for a show he is walking anxiety about what each injection will be doing to his health down the road. Because that is how I would be...

That's just it. You're assuming that Evan does what it takes (from a PED standpoint) to be the best bodybuilder in the world, but Evan does NOT do what is required to maximize his potential. I've seen Evan's pre-contest cycles (direct from one of his coach's cycle logs) and they are nowhere near what most people think they are. Many guys here run far, far more during the off-season.

Not all pros are willing to go "all-out" for a trophy/contest placing. Evan is one of them. Bodybuilding is not his #1 priority.

Last edited:

Like Mike said, I believe if Evan pushed it to the limit then his physique would be entirely different.(And not necessarily in a good way)

Also keep in mind Evan has some good genetics as well, and you can tell by his physique he is not pushing the limits on doses, slin, gh, etc. He puts more emphasis on diet/training imo and that's why I like him. He seems to be the type that will be in this for quite some time.

it just wierds me out so much he can preach all of that then compete at that level...

If you have the genetics, you can become a pro on something like test/eq/mast/hgh/slin, avoiding the harshest compounds altogether.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws