Evan Centopani & John Meadows train chest in Vegas

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Part 1:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQqJlbmvdws"]Evan Centopani and John Meadows Train Chest: Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Looked like a great chest workout! I really liked the bench press technique they were using. Definitely going to try that one out next time. The pec dec routine also looked brutal. Thanks for posting :)

Great vid

Writing it all down now so I can copy the workout

Part 2: Shoulders

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfStuf7Uwjg#t=706[/ame]

Great vid

Writing it all down now so I can copy the workout

John does chest and delts together so it is not the whole workout but I posted the next clip just now.

Cool vid. They talk about the new intra-workout supp at about the 8 minute mark. Can't wait to try it out.

Great videos.

anyone have more info on the intra-sup?

**broken link removed**

It would be awesome to see Evan do a year or so of John's mountaindog training. as I have seen dante post before when you get to a certain size you have to get weird with things with angles and techniques to continue to progress especially on the week body parts. I'm def not saying he's small or anything but the thing I have noticed from doing johns programs is renewed love for training and it has pushed me past my previous limits in size and strength. I think this could especially help him bring up his legs and chest to come close to matching everything else.

Can someone please explain why John looks so different in the face? Not trying to bash him at all. Seems like a cool guy. Just wondering if its side effects of certain supps he has used. I'm assuming this is the case. Like maybe high GH + heavy androgen use? He has growths under each of his eyelids.

Can someone please explain why John looks so different in the face? Not trying to bash him at all. Seems like a cool guy. Just wondering if its side effects of certain supps he has used. I'm assuming this is the case. Like maybe high GH + heavy androgen use? He has growths under each of his eyelids.

The guy is stupid lean all year round. Plus some people have more pronounced cheek bones than others.

Great Video

Really enjoyed the Video !
Thank you for posting it.
Awesome tight form and "reasonable weights"
Obviously to me they are not reasonable but heavy but refreshing to see form without momentum.

I have prominent cheekbones, and I am very prone to dehydration which makes it worse. This particular weekend was bad and I had some severe dehydration issues going. When I am taking GH (on my legal scrip) you will see my jaws get bigger temporarily then they go back down..haha.

I have never been a high androgen guy ever. Those who know me well can attest to that....I don't get into these talks though as it would result in someone using the "liar" word... :)

JM

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner