advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evan Centopani says Chris Aceto uses the least amount of drugs compared to other Guru

Yes, but do you think you've met your bodies full potential for years now? I could see how amateurs can change drastically, but these high level pros have been using the best coaches, diets, training, and supplements for years now. It's hard to think about them dropping their doses in half and still being just as good if not better.

I highly doubt anyone who is at the Mr. Olympia level and who is looking to improve is reducing their drug regime. Just because these guru's may recommend doing something doesn't mean the person is going to do it. Remember these guys have been doing drugs for years and years and know what works for themselves. I mean if you did 5 grams of AS, 30i of GH, slin, etc, etc. for last years show and looking to place better the next year are you going to do 4 grams AS, 20iu GH, etc, etc. The answer is NO!

I highly doubt anyone who is at the Mr. Olympia level and who is looking to improve is reducing their drug regime. Just because these guru's may recommend doing something doesn't mean the person is going to do it. Remember these guys have been doing drugs for years and years and know what works for themselves. I mean if you did 5 grams of AS, 30i of GH, slin, etc, etc. for last years show and looking to place better the next year are you going to do 4 grams AS, 20iu GH, etc, etc. The answer is NO!

Yeah, that was my point exactly. My questions were purely rhetorical.

Shelby's my coach right now and he didn't prescribe anything until I brought it up weeks and weeks into it. And even then it is very moderate and it is working like a charm. What he had me doing prior to that was working...without drugs.

I read in the latest issue of Flex magazine that Big Ramy was just 200 lbs. in 2011. He then gains 50 lbs. of muscle in 2012 and 50 more lbs. in 2013? This is very hard to believe. Even with huge doses of AAS , HGH , insulin and other drugs, This is still hard to believe. Maybe he found one of those myostatin inhibitor drugs that actually work. It sure would be interesting to see what his drug routine was. Arnold was quoted on Bodybuilding.com that 12 lbs. of muscle was all you could expect to gain in a year and keep the gains. On top of that, Big Ramy is in his late 20's which make it even more difficult to believe. The older you get, the more difficult it gets to put on muscle that stays with you.

Geez this sounds like familiar information doesn't it? Its the same information that Ive said over the last 3-4 years on this board and have been called a bullshit artist. How many times have I refered to a very known trainer who likes his guys either clean/PCT or on 300mg test or less for the full entire offseason.....so when he hits the gas come precontest time there is a spectacular effect? How many times? 15? Its even on the "heres the truth" thread......I got called a bullshit artist by more than a handful of people but now your hearing it from one of his clients (Evan) himself.

Evan and I must have gone out to lunch the other day to get our stories straight.

Last edited:
I read in the latest issue of Flex magazine that Big Ramy was just 200 lbs. in 2011. He then gains 50 lbs. of muscle in 2012 and 50 more lbs. in 2013? This is very hard to believe. Even with huge doses of AAS , HGH , insulin and other drugs, This is still hard to believe. Maybe he found one of those myostatin inhibitor drugs that actually work. It sure would be interesting to see what his drug routine was. Arnold was quoted on Bodybuilding.com that 12 lbs. of muscle was all you could expect to gain in a year and keep the gains. On top of that, Big Ramy is in his late 20's which make it even more difficult to believe. The older you get, the more difficult it gets to put on muscle that stays with you.

Who can speak with any authority on genetic limitations from one set of dna to the next?

I don't think you can make a blanket statement like that. My best years for putting on size were in my mid 30's!

200-300mg test
1-2iu gh

or

200-300mg test only

or

clom / hcg and then clean

----------------------------------------------------

What could that be?

That IS 100% BONAFIDE FACT of what Ive had to work with in the offseason with certain top bodybuilder clients to get them larger AND I DID.....and it had to be done with food and heavy training.....while one of the 3 different offseason methods were used during that entire offseason. And that is the fact! One of those people made great gains in the offseason (again with people on this board speculating that he was using everything and the kitchen sink because he looked so much improved at his next outing....Christ you were so very wrong!!!!!)...and then he won a MAJOR PRO SHOW.....dominated it.

Last edited:
Arnold was quoted on Bodybuilding.com that 12 lbs. of muscle was all you could expect to gain in a year and keep the gains.

I believe Arnold is not familiar with insulin mega dosing.

We've been seeing guys put on ridiculous amounts of weight in short periods of time since the 90's.

Desibaba please don't go cut and pasting my posts on other boards like you have in the past please....I want to speak to these guys at pro muscle only.

Obviously it all depends upon the client. Although I have heard the same as the opening post. I know certain coaches are very conservative with things and if everything is 100% most don't need a huge amount of drugs to get incredible results. But I know a few guys who go against their coaches when it comes to drugs and do more but usually follow the same principles. I know a few guys who are trained by some of the guys mentioned and what they have told me they do is the opposite of conservative dosing.

Yes most people think they will melt away if they are not blasting away. Abit of gh with abit of test and great diet can do great things. I am nothing special but I came off everything but decided to do trt (100mg) and I maintained very well. Obviously if I left it for a year then results would have been different.

200-300mg test
1-2iu gh

or

200-300mg test only

or

What could that be?

That IS 100% BONAFIDE FACT of what Ive had to work with in the offseason with certain top bodybuilder clients to get them larger AND I DID.....and it had to be done with food and heavy training.....while one of the 3 different offseason methods were used during that entire offseason. And that is the fact! One of those people made great gains in the offseason (again with people on this board speculating that he was using everything and the kitchen sink because he looked so much improved at his next outing....Christ you were so very wrong!!!!!)...and then he won a MAJOR PRO SHOW.....dominated it.

I'm working with Meadows and he never brought super supps up until I did.

I'm using less than I have in years, look the best I have in my life and will be so much better at my upcoming show than I have ever been.

Nutrition and proper training are king.

Geez this sounds like familiar information doesn't it? Its the same information that Ive said over the last 3-4 years on this board and have been called a bullshit artist. How many times have I refered to a very known trainer who likes his guys either clean/PCT or on 300mg test or less for the full entire offseason.....so when he hits the gas come precontest time there is a spectacular effect? How many times? 15? Its even on the "heres the truth" thread......I got called a bullshit artist by more than a handful of people but now your hearing it from one of his clients (Evan) himself.

Evan and I must have gone out to lunch the other day to get our stories straight.

I'm not calling bullshit not have I ever discredited anything that you have ever said, but I would like you to answer the question that I posted above bc you are known for cruising on low doses these days and still maintaining 300lbs or near.

My question is this. Do you really think someone that's been blasting 4-5G's of AAS for years plus slin and GH can weigh 250lbs on stage and then the next year he runs 75% of what he ran the year before and still weigh 250lbs or more on stage this year? Obviously diet and training largely come in to play, but we are purely talking about AAS only. I know what your beliefs are, but can you please answer honestly?

Or are you saying that Aceto cleans his guys out for a long amount of time and then when he "restarts" their blast thei receptors are suppose to "more fresh?" Please excuse my laments terms, but hopefully you get the idea.

200-300mg test
1-2iu gh

or

200-300mg test only

or

What could that be?

Wouldn't all that food be counter productive without the anabolic support that used to be there? I know I would just get fat if I kept eating like that while coming off the majority of the drugs.

Well, in the meanwhile this guy claims to be using 13g of gear per week.

**broken link removed**

I don't believe any of this low dose nonsense of these 300lbrs and who told who what. My training partner of 20 years has not a damn clue what true doses I was taking, I told him what he needed to know and that's it. But if he ever shared the dosage info that I told him I did with others they would believe it because they know I've known the guy for ages and then the rumors about my dosages would start and would be believed.

That being said....Maybe at some point when you get so damn big your body holds onto more mass or has a new setpoint that you'd never go below unless you stopped eating and working out. Then all you do is add some low dose aas....then gh and slin and who knows what else all "low dose" you can indeed grow. Ramy and Kai on the other hand no way in hell got bigger buy dropping their dosages and adding more calories to their already probably ridiculous calorie intake especially Kai because he's no young puppy working out only a few years..... though I don't discount what properly timed macro nutrients and carb manipulation can do to ones physique but lets not be gullible here with taking dosages that some figure girls used to take.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Well, in the meanwhile this guy claims to be using 13g of gear per week.

**broken link removed**

13g's gear :confused: Wasn't his cycle about 3 or 4 g's? 3-4g is not high at all (competing bb's)...this nonsense gets silly. People keep believing what you are told :eek:

He recently posted somewhere that he was up'ing his doses to 13g.

Can't find where it was, but I read it just few days ago...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131