over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Evan Centopani talks IIFYM

Not saying you will get fat from all that but I'd much rather have oats than all that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Id have both, and rice and potato. Gotta love that carby goodness :cool:

Fuck me,your living my life. People think I'm being anal when I turn down that one slice of cake and stuff but this is my exact reason. One treat,big binge,beat my self up mentally, try to undo damage, repeat.My treat these days is the 5g chunk of coconut oil I burry in my bowls of rice and chicken lol. Even bulking if I go outside my macros is a tin of boiled potatoes or a small sweet potato with tuna Or something. Even if i go well over macros im totaly in control next day and i just took in extra protein and complex carbs. I've eating no junk since Christmas and not missed it. I feel so much better mentally now im in control and my physique is starting to reflect it. I have all the symptoms of bed and like you it was bought on by bodybuilding, more specificly I hired a prep coach and he put me on low carb and ive never recovered. Glad we both seem to be on the right track. Just remind yourself when your tempted you don't deserve the shity aftermath it will lead to and you don't deserve the fucking love handles that come with it. for too long I had the mindset I've done well this week,I deserve a treat.

EXACTLY. For some of us, having just "one piece" leads to disaster not just physically, but psychologically. Yet, we still keep doing it like the idiots we are lol

Last edited:
EXACTLY. For some of us, having just "one piece" leads to disaster not just physically, but psychologically. Yet, we still keep doing it like the idiots we are lol

Truth be told I'm the same way so I never ever eat shit. Even my carb cheat days I really have to control myself and drink tons of water and chew gum all day.

Truth be told I'm the same way so I never ever eat shit. Even my carb cheat days I really have to control myself and drink tons of water and chew gum all day.

I tend to just use white rice and up carbs to 1000 for a day. Makes about 3 large luck box fulls once I've mixed the turkey mince in. Nice tren sweats too:eek:

I tend to just use white rice and up carbs to 1000 for a day. Makes about 3 large luck box fulls once I've mixed the turkey mince in. Nice tren sweats too:eek:

I find what works best is either go out and eat for the carb day or only buy "some" junk and eat it all don't buy 3 cakes. Buy 1. Lol

Other than my carb day where the insulin fucks with me and I want to eat everything in site. .. my will power is fucking on point. We have so much shit in this house with 3 small kids. I never ever had these many goodies when I was a little kid. I don't touch any of it only on my carb day I'll graze on the kids goodies.

But really I crave oatmeal and cream of wheat. The maple sugar kind or the custom flavor blends I make at myoatmeal.com

See, this is where we are all different. I can't have a gelato and then shut it down for the day. To me, that is mentally miserable so I would never be able to do IIFYM. One bite, and I end up binging 10k calories without any self control. This is why I have to eat 100% clean or else my diet will be tons and tons of junk food. I'm fairly certain I have an eating disorder (BED, look it up) that bodybuilding helped trigger, so when some people gain mental satisfaction from a small "treat", I become miserable from it.

That bite from a food with sugars and fats sends these singles to our brain that releases dopamine, and seretonin and make us want more of these feelings, and most people with addictive personalities cant control their urges. To some people its the thought of not knowing when they will get another feeling like that again (think strict diet) So they over do it. I think the biggest reason bodybuilders (in general) get more cravings than any other sport is because they eat so many meals a day that they are more conserned with getting meals in then they are about actually enjoying the food that you are eating. Once you make food that is enjoyable any food tastes good and that can make dieiting much easier.

When I moved in with my gf, just before writing some big exams and finding out she was pregnant I too had started to over eat. Being around fresh baked bread and cookies etc I strayed away from quality foods. The difference I find is quality food holds heavy in your stomach so its a different type of fullness compared to altered or man made foods.

I have a friend that used to eat all healthy calories(top 6 nationals)...now does that fill your macros nonsense gets 4-5th in masters divisions in local shows...every year he is smaller and flatter and doesn't see it

That bite from a food with sugars and fats sends these singles to our brain that releases dopamine, and seretonin and make us want more of these feelings, and most people with addictive personalities cant control their urges. To some people its the thought of not knowing when they will get another feeling like that again (think strict diet) So they over do it. I think the biggest reason bodybuilders (in general) get more cravings than any other sport is because they eat so many meals a day that they are more conserned with getting meals in then they are about actually enjoying the food that you are eating. Once you make food that is enjoyable any food tastes good and that can make dieiting much easier.

When I moved in with my gf, just before writing some big exams and finding out she was pregnant I too had started to over eat. Being around fresh baked bread and cookies etc I strayed away from quality foods. The difference I find is quality food holds heavy in your stomach so its a different type of fullness compared to altered or man made foods.

Exactly. I watched Fed Up too where they said just that. Sugar is 8x more addicting than cocaine and heroin. One bite of sugar can be disastrous for me.

On the fruit:

Aren't the carbs from fruit not entirely fructose? I think a banana is like a split with ~60/40% breakfown of fructose to glucose. That means even if the muscles can't directly absorb fructose itself they still can get some benefits out of the glucose.

Liver can magazine 50g-100g ( depend of age, activity etc. ) fructose. For example in 100g banana is ~3g fructose, in 100g apple ~7,5g fructose, 100g watermalon ~3,5g fructose... What do i mean? It's almost impossible eat too much fruits...

Liver can magazine 50g-100g ( depend of age, activity etc. ) fructose. For example in 100g banana is ~3g fructose, in 100g apple ~7,5g fructose, 100g watermalon ~3,5g fructose... What do i mean? It's almost impossible eat too much fruits...

I've l never known the numbers but know from personal experience this to be true

sammy, You know... people overthink a lot of things :)

Btw... even Lyle Mcdonald ( Keto, CKD, UD 2.0 Diet's Guru ) say that You can without any problem eat ~50g fructose on carb up day so... ;)

sammy, You know... people overthink a lot of things :)

Btw... even Lyle Mcdonald ( Keto, CKD, UD 2.0 Diet's Guru ) say that You can without any problem eat ~50g fructose on carb up day so... ;)

I've stopped worrying about a lot of things like the colour of my rice and potatoes, the fructose content of fruit etc. I just figure if i have a set of macros, stick to the if you can grow it,pick it or kill it eat it principle and im getting some fruit and veg for fibre and vitamins the rest will fall into place. I'm swap rice for potatoes or sweet potatoes depending on mood. Have a bit more fruit or sweet potato over macros if im really hungry and not dieting down as that's what I like eating. Once the junk is gone it's easy to stay pretty damn lean even on a lot of food and carbs

I'm eating like this from September 2014 and i'm staying with this same %BF :)

Cals in, cals out. Pretty simple. :eek:

For me carbs are better energy source than fats so...

Last edited:
On this much carbs; your physique won't last ... You will start gaining fat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless you know his DNA code, you can't make a definitive statement about him like this.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws