over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EVAN TAKES NEW YORK PRO!!

You obviously have an issue with drug use, doesn't seem like this would be the board for you if thats the case. Regardless, Evan had to commit himself and bust his ass in the gym, why do you not give him any praise for that. If he sat on his ass and ate, supp'd, and used drugs he wouldn't look like he did on stage. He had to bust his ass for those changes and to win that show.

...more and more people who really care about bodybuilding are having an issue with the insanity going on...and why...for a freaking pro card?

Bob Hoffman, Steve Reeves and others are rolling in their graves.

... just wait. Centopani will morph into just another mass for mass sake...gone will be what symmetry he has (which ain't bad)...no form...a blob.

Palumbo should be taken to the town square and strung up.

you do know that evan isnt working with palumbo anymore right?
and its ok, you're prob some 125 lb guy so we COMPLETELY understand how much you hate ppl that are bigger than you

Get Real

Anti-drug douche, you need to go to another board. There is plenty of room here for discussion of golden age v current, assisted V drug-free, asthetic v monster, etc. on this board, but when you act like an idiot you just need to shut your mouth and leave.

I will say right off the bat, I was not there, so I am judging by the pictures, everyone knows sometimes things look different in person.

I'm surprised Markus got as high as he did. Not because he didn't deserve it(or higher) but just because of the hype, negativity, politics, etc. He was given no chance of winning this show and he probably should have won it. Evan was the favorite, the heavily publicized up and commer and has the support of a major magazine. No surprise he won, however....
In my opinion Ruhl should have won, Dj should have been second and Evan third. Ruhl was huge and in excellent condition. He was more ripped than Evan or DJ and his legs were crazy. Huge and shredded. I also thought DJ looked very good and still big for trying to look more "asthetic" and not so huge and freaky, to score better. Evan looked good, but I've never really been really excited about him. For some reason I don't see him growing into a superstar perennial Olympia threat like a lot of people seem to think, but I could be wrong. On that stage, I don't think I was wrong. He was good and third would have been ok, he shoudln't have won.

I don't understand the negative comments about Ruhl. If you don't like his physique fine, but do you know he takes any more drugs than any of the other guys up there? Do you know he uses more synthol than the other guys up there? People act like he is a sub-human monster when he seems pretty nice. He does not gave good genetics for a pretty physique. He has size, conditioning and presentation at his disposal and he is huge and came in ripped. His waist was also very good for a guy that size. Better than it has been in the recent past. He also was quite vascular and the only guy with a horizontal line separating the upper/lower pecs. His arms have never been great and haven't changed. Don't you think he would use synthol to try and make them bigger and better shaped? Don't you think synthol would affect the things I just mentioned. I am not really a huge fan of his, but I like him and I can see why he retired and probably won't compete after this even though he could. He is not popular with judges and the powers that be. Also, you always read about everyone wanting to see guys bigger and leaner, but when guys get super big and freaky everyone complains. Same thing with Branch Warren, I think he is getting tired of making improvements, and killing himself to get into freaky condition and then get overlooked and written off as "too blocky" or whatever.

Finally, I am very interested in this rat piss. Is it legal? Does anyone have a protocol? Is it injected? Subq, or IM? Can you take it orally? rectally? intranasally? I really think there needs to be an aritcle on this new breakthrough introduced to us but teasingly left unexplained in detail. Anti-drug douce, can you shed some light? I gotta know, I'm just sure it's the big secret I don't know about that will get me huge and ripped. The magic bullet I've been looking for.

Anti-drug douche, you need to go to another board. There is plenty of room here for discussion of golden age v current, assisted V drug-free, asthetic v monster, etc. on this board, but when you act like an idiot you just need to shut your mouth and leave.

I will say right off the bat, I was not there, so I am judging by the pictures, everyone knows sometimes things look different in person.

I'm surprised Markus got as high as he did. Not because he didn't deserve it(or higher) but just because of the hype, negativity, politics, etc. He was given no chance of winning this show and he probably should have won it. Evan was the favorite, the heavily publicized up and commer and has the support of a major magazine. No surprise he won, however....
In my opinion Ruhl should have won, Dj should have been second and Evan third. Ruhl was huge and in excellent condition. He was more ripped than Evan or DJ and his legs were crazy. Huge and shredded. I also thought DJ looked very good and still big for trying to look more "asthetic" and not so huge and freaky, to score better. Evan looked good, but I've never really been really excited about him. For some reason I don't see him growing into a superstar perennial Olympia threat like a lot of people seem to think, but I could be wrong. On that stage, I don't think I was wrong. He was good and third would have been ok, he shoudln't have won.

I don't understand the negative comments about Ruhl. If you don't like his physique fine, but do you know he takes any more drugs than any of the other guys up there? Do you know he uses more synthol than the other guys up there? People act like he is a sub-human monster when he seems pretty nice. He does not gave good genetics for a pretty physique. He has size, conditioning and presentation at his disposal and he is huge and came in ripped. His waist was also very good for a guy that size. Better than it has been in the recent past. He also was quite vascular and the only guy with a horizontal line separating the upper/lower pecs. His arms have never been great and haven't changed. Don't you think he would use synthol to try and make them bigger and better shaped? Don't you think synthol would affect the things I just mentioned. I am not really a huge fan of his, but I like him and I can see why he retired and probably won't compete after this even though he could. He is not popular with judges and the powers that be. Also, you always read about everyone wanting to see guys bigger and leaner, but when guys get super big and freaky everyone complains. Same thing with Branch Warren, I think he is getting tired of making improvements, and killing himself to get into freaky condition and then get overlooked and written off as "too blocky" or whatever.

Finally, I am very interested in this rat piss. Is it legal? Does anyone have a protocol? Is it injected? Subq, or IM? Can you take it orally? rectally? intranasally? I really think there needs to be an aritcle on this new breakthrough introduced to us but teasingly left unexplained in detail. Anti-drug douce, can you shed some light? I gotta know, I'm just sure it's the big secret I don't know about that will get me huge and ripped. The magic bullet I've been looking for.

pretty much agree with everything you said here...Good post

Ruhl first, DJ second, evan Third, and Hide 4th over Silvio who shouldve been 5th

...too bad a guy of 28 can't get an erection anymore.

You were so pissed he refused to tap your silly ass after you implored him to do so that you had to come up with that kind of shit? :rolleyes:

Dude I feel for you... :eek: Well, no I don't.

...you're an idiot.

I'm not some two-bit amateur with nothing to back my opinions with...we all know the effects of A.S....and the side effects.

:rolleyes:

Please make us all a favor and pack your things... plenty of boards more than willing to welcome your shitty morality... no one here care for what you have to say. Or more precisely THE WAY YOU SAY IT and the lack of respect you show to PM's member.

If you don't get the fuck out of here you'll be banned anyway. :)

You were so pissed he refused to tap your silly ass after you implored him to do so that you had to come up with that kind of shit? :rolleyes:

Dude I feel for you... :eek: Well, no I don't.

:rolleyes:

Please make us all a favor and pack your things... plenty of boards more than willing to welcome your shitty morality... no one here care for what you have to say. Or more precisely THE WAY YOU SAY IT and the lack of respect you show to PM's member.

If you don't get the fuck out of here you'll be banned anyway. :)

hell yea!!! lets get the ball rolling

hey mods!!

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BA BAN BAN

RUHL!!!

Ruhl should have won! No question about it. Evan looked good but in no way better then Ruhl. Maybe triceps.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws