advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever felt Riptropins kick in after a month?

desibaba

Banned
I have been taking one vial of rips first thing in the morning for about a month now. All of the sudden in the last week or so I wake up with numb fingers. Even my elbows are hurting a bit. Today I lowered it to 5ius a day. Is this normal?

I have been taking one vial of rips first thing in the morning for about a month now. All of the sudden in the last week or so I wake up with numb fingers. Even my elbows are hurting a bit. Today I lowered it to 5ius a day. Is this normal?

That's completely normal. That's what real hgh does. Be grateful you have rips as most everything else is bunk.

That's completely normal. That's what real hgh does. Be grateful you have rips as most everything else is bunk.

I initially got bunk shit but luckily the guy sent me 4 kits of rips as a replacement

Been on rips for a month myself - 4iu a day first thing before cardio and meal, same thing. sore hands almost feels like my fingers have a pump if that makes any sense. Rips are the shit for sure :D:D

Been on Rips for 3 weeks now at above 5iu daily and getting none of the sides....has it taken you guys longer for it to kick in....today I did 15 iu and nothing...

Been on Rips for 3 weeks now at above 5iu daily and getting none of the sides....has it taken you guys longer for it to kick in....today I did 15 iu and nothing...

May be fakes bro. I was definitely feeling the sides at week 2-3

I have not felt sides for 3-4 weeks before (8iu), I never get sides at 5iu or less anymore. I used to get lots of sides at 5-6iu, fast too, not anymore. Sides also go away after a few months, and you won't feel anything but some water retention.

Personally, I wouldn't try to make judgments from sides, I'd get bloodwork done if I was in doubt...

All you are doing by jumping up to 15 for a day is desensitizing yourself faster, you won't get sides until it has at least a week to build up on any dose. I wouldn't expect anything after 5iu for only 3 weeks, maybe a little water retention. The only other side I get is the numb hands, and that is individual, if your nerve canals are big enough you might not get it at all. Basically there is a very good chance you not feel any sides at all (up to a point...).

ive had my numb hands after three weeks of 4ius. im on week 6. definitely still numb lol.

i'm the more is better kinda guy and i started @ 20iu's/day with novos/thanks in march. didn't notice much, dropped to 10iu's and added rips to the rotation and all of the sudden i've dropped 3 pants sizes and veins are popping up. so i think GH doesn't really make a change until a couple months. now i dropped to 5iu's/day to extend my stash.

well...will keep it at 10 and see if in the next 2 weeks I feel anything....another thing...when u add BW...does it desolve right away or are there still some fragments thatr take a little longer...when I was on Humatrope it would dessolve on the spot

everyone says they get sides from GH but I honestly don't.

even on genotropin mini quicks 1.8mg ED

I ran the rips at 4iu, no sides there either.

Only time i got sides was on some bunk ass kigs that went in the trash.

I hate depictng effectiveness on sides. best Gh I ran was obviously the geno

you can get a GH serum test. or even IGF and check yourself. it should be above baseline about 100pts per iu, roughly

Last edited:
my rips usually disolve immediately if i mix it right. they foam up a little then it goes clear. i never felt sides even on 20iu's until a month into them. my hands starting getting numb at night, my grip was weaker and carpel tunnel signs started

everyone says they get sides from GH but I honestly don't.

even on genotropin mini quicks 1.8mg ED

I ran the rips at 4iu, no sides there either.

Only time i got sides was on some bunk ass kigs that went in the trash.

I hate depictng effectiveness on sides. best Gh I ran was obviously the geno

you can get a GH serum test. or even IGF and check yourself. it should be above baseline about 100pts per iu, roughly

i think history is beginning to repeat itself...

3ius at night for the past month. and i wake up all night because my hands are killing me.

well...will keep it at 10 and see if in the next 2 weeks I feel anything....another thing...when u add BW...does it desolve right away or are there still some fragments thatr take a little longer...when I was on Humatrope it would dessolve on the spot

When I mix my Rips....it usually takes 5 minutes or so for them to fully dissolve. But then again, I don't shake the vial up. I just roll it around a few times and set it aside.

After a few minutes, it's good.

You guys think it would be worth it to run my rips at 2-3 IU a day for the next 6.5 weeks? I'm currently cutting. Or wait until I can run it for 3+ months straight?

If it matters at all, I've been on ghrp/ghrh for 3-4 months now.

When I mix my Rips....it usually takes 5 minutes or so for them to fully dissolve. But then again, I don't shake the vial up. I just roll it around a few times and set it aside.

After a few minutes, it's good.

some of my geno's were expired a year, and they still mixed immediately. I don't like the clumpy stuff, grainy is better. My rips were like that. grainy. :p

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner