over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever had a needle break while injecting

stiphy

Registered
Its been awhile since my first cycle. I just started my second on Monday. So I did some reading up on the proper way to inject, just to make sure im doing it right. Pretty simple stuff. The only thing that kind of freaked me out was that they mentioned to not inject the needle all the way in, just incase it snaps, youll be able to grab it. How common is that. Has anyone had that happen? I guess its more common if your doing it yourself.

Its been awhile since my first cycle. I just started my second on Monday. So I did some reading up on the proper way to inject, just to make sure im doing it right. Pretty simple stuff. The only thing that kind of freaked me out was that they mentioned to not inject the needle all the way in, just incase it snaps, youll be able to grab it. How common is that. Has anyone had that happen? I guess its more common if your doing it yourself.

I've never heard of this happening. I have personally taken a needle and bent it in a 90 degree angle because at one time I wondered the same thing, and it didn't break.

Take a used pin and try to break it!!! Very hard to do...you would really have to be moving it around to break it, and if thats going on you got other problems!!

Never in my life heard of it happening nor could I even picture it happening. Needles are pretty damn sturdy, and were not injecting into cement, we are injecting into tissue.

thanks fellas, that eases my mind on that issue. After i read that, i was trying to vision how I would get to the hospital with a needle buried in my ass. Either that or needle nose pliers.

no, i was doing a z-track method inject once and was interrupted and stopped pulling my skin over while the needle was still in, and that shit got bent like crazy. scared the hell out of me haha.

I've given thousands of injections over the years and have never had one break!!! No worries friend... Unless your goin MMA style on your own ass with that needle!!;)

I think the risk may increase with a combination of unnecessarily long needles with a high guage number (thin).

For some reason my pharmacy was out of my 23g/1 inch and sent me 25g/1.5 inches - they were unecessarily long and thin and bent incredibly easily.

I would avoid that combination if you are worried about bending or breaking - ended up using them to reconstitute bac water b/c they were terrible for injecting.

bent

I actually bent a needle while i was doing a quad shot, my gf slammed the door and it scared me and i flexed my quad, when i took the needle out it was actually bent a little bit but it was way less than what it would take to actually break the needle.

Take a used pin and try to break it!!! Very hard to do...you would really have to be moving it around to break it, and if thats going on you got other problems!!

just went out to the garage and tried to break a used pin with pliers. bent the hell out of it, but didnt snap.

I have heard of it and had my wife give me a shot ONE time and she actually bent the damn needle in there. that was her last time to give me a shot. So it will bend alot before it would break

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws