advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ever had this experience using test cyp?

I doubt very much that a guaranteed board sponsor would have bunk or underdosed test cyp. It’s too cheap a drug. And there’s no way you’re “feeling” that your test levels are dropping after a couple days
i simply think they mislabeled it. didnt say it was bunk or under dosed, it is test nonetheless. you remember how it feels when youre getting off test and your sense of well being starts to feel not as good, not feeling as aggressive and your peepee isnt working as good, thats how i would feel. i definitely dont feel like i have too high of test levels. but i will get bloods done and report back here.

yup leaner areas faster aborption release, vs fatty areas like glutes.
??? An Intramuscular injection is an intramuscular injection bro.
The glute muscle is as lean as a delt. We’re not marbled with fat like beef lol

??? An Intramuscular injection is an intramuscular injection bro.
The glute muscle is as lean as a delt. We’re not marbled with fat like beef lol
i was just explained it that way just like hgh has a faster release IM vs subq. it may not be much but most people have leaner delts than glutes unless 2 weeks out. i do think the difference is negligible??

I was referring to a site used often that has allot of scar tissue. Have a friend who was overusing delts and was using 5/8" and 1" pins. He switched to other sites and used a longer pin and suddenly things worked better. YMMV

I doubt very much that a guaranteed board sponsor would have bunk or underdosed test cyp. It’s too cheap a drug. And there’s no way you’re “feeling” that your test levels are dropping after a couple days

x2

There are so many things that can throw off how you feel during a cycle. I see some crazy reasoning on here at times. Most of the time people have no clue about their test levels, estrogen, prolactin, cortisol, thyroid etc and they always assume it must be the drugs being fake. Obviously anything is possible and drugs can be fake/underdosed/mislabelled but I would seriously doubt it in this case. OP get your vial tested as that will tell you all you need to know. I bet if you have your test levels done 5 days after injecting they will be sky high. I would recommend having a full blood panel (including prolactin) when you have your test and estrogen tested because it will paint a clearer picture.

x2

There are so many things that can throw off how you feel during a cycle. I see some crazy reasoning on here at times. Most of the time people have no clue about their test levels, estrogen, prolactin, cortisol, thyroid etc and they always assume it must be the drugs being fake. Obviously anything is possible and drugs can be fake/underdosed/mislabelled but I would seriously doubt it in this case. OP get your vial tested as that will tell you all you need to know. I bet if you have your test levels done 5 days after injecting they will be sky high. I would recommend having a full blood panel (including prolactin) when you have your test and estrogen tested because it will paint a clearer picture.
yes sir i will get a full blood panel done and report back here with results. if my levels are where they should be in a ball park of after the kind of doses ive been taking then i will take into accountability that it was something wrong with me and not the sources test and i will admit my ignorance as well as personally apologize to the sponsor for doubting their integrity. Now that being said, how come the other 2 people who have changed nothing to their drug/training/diet regimen, other than the source of test, are having the same experience as me? and youre right Elvia, i have no clue where the numbers are regarding my hormone levels and this has taught me an important lesson to start getting that checked regularly. ive been ordering from sponsors here for awhile and ive never experienced a questionable product from someone until this time.

yes sir i will get a full blood panel done and report back here with results. if my levels are where they should be in a ball park of after the kind of doses ive been taking then i will take into accountability that it was something wrong with me and not the sources test and i will admit my ignorance as well as personally apologize to the sponsor for doubting their integrity. Now that being said, how come the other 2 people who have changed nothing to their drug/training/diet regimen, other than the source of test, are having the same experience as me? and youre right Elvia, i have no clue where the numbers are regarding my hormone levels and this has taught me an important lesson to start getting that checked regularly. ive been ordering from sponsors here for awhile and ive never experienced a questionable product from someone until this time.

If that's the case I would get the vial tested. Blood tests are useful on test but they won't tell you what is in the vial. It could be accurately dosed test, under/overdosed test, a different compound or blank. You will learn a lot more doing it that way. If that's not possible then sure a blood test 5-7 days after your last injection will at least tell you something.

If that's the case I would get the vial tested. Blood tests are useful on test but they won't tell you what is in the vial. It could be accurately dosed test, under/overdosed test, a different compound or blank. You will learn a lot more doing it that way. If that's not possible then sure a blood test 5-7 days after your last injection will at least tell you something.
even if its MCT oil? ive read that the mct oil can throw off the testing of a vial

even if its MCT oil? ive read that the mct oil can throw off the testing of a vial
If you’re using ROIDTEST or LABMAX then yes, the MCT can cause an issue. If you have it tested through a HPLC then MCT oil won’t make a difference.

If you wanna get it tested via a HPLC it’ll cost abt $120-$150 to send a small .5ml sample to Janoshik. Gonna take a few weeks, but it’ll give you a better picture!

Cage

If you’re using ROIDTEST or LABMAX then yes, the MCT can cause an issue. If you have it tested through a HPLC then MCT oil won’t make a difference.

If you wanna get it tested via a HPLC it’ll cost abt $120-$150 to send a small .5ml sample to Janoshik. Gonna take a few weeks, but it’ll give you a better picture!

Cage

well money isnt a factor for me so i will definitely go with Janoshik and ill get my bloods done regardless.
Thanks Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity