YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ever had this experience using test cyp?

ass2grass

Registered
Newbies
Ordered some test cyp 200mg/ml (MCT carrier oil) from a guaranteed sponsor and ive been on theirs for about 6 weeks and even now by the 3rd day after my last pin, i can feel my levels dropping to where i need to shoot again in order to feel normal even after raising the dose per inj. Twice a week doesnt cut it, i have to pin EOD instead. I asked the rep if the wrong label could have possibly gotten placed on the vials and he states "the labels didnt get mixed up" and asked me how i could assume such a thing.. lol. so Im wondering if anyone has ever had test C that they had to pin as frequent as test P in order to keep their levels feeling normal. from years in my experience this is a first.

Ordered some test cyp 200mg/ml (MCT carrier oil) from a guaranteed sponsor and ive been on theirs for about 6 weeks and even now by the 3rd day after my last pin, i can feel my levels dropping to where i need to shoot again in order to feel normal even after raising the dose per inj. Twice a week doesnt cut it, i have to pin EOD instead. I asked the rep if the wrong label could have possibly gotten placed on the vials and he states "the labels didnt get mixed up" and asked me how i could assume such a thing.. lol. so Im wondering if anyone has ever had test C that they had to pin as frequent as test P in order to keep their levels feeling normal. from years in my experience this is a first.
Bloodwork man.
Test is so easy and fast to determine unlike some other compounds that you have to send off to get tested.

true, i'm definitely going to go get my bloods checked. i doubt a purity/ presence test would do me any justice as far as the sponsor making things right, not that i want my money back, i just want what i ordered

I only use prop but if I ran cyp I'd pin e3d just to be safe. What does garunteed sponsor mean?

I only use prop but if I ran cyp I'd pin e3d just to be safe. What does garunteed sponsor mean?
yeah, i was pinning e3d until last week and even front loaded the the first 2 weeks (was switching from test E). It was one of the sponsors that youre guaranteed by the board when ordering from them

I'm going to go out on a limb and divert from immediately questioning the product and say it's possible things are changing with how you're metabolizing the testosterone. As such and as already mentioned, bloodwork is going to be the best way to tell.

In my case, when I started TRT years ago a single injection every 7 days had me feeling great with stable/high levels until next pin. Took a break from everything/TRT for a few years and when I got back on, I quickly found out that I'm a bit of a hypermetabolizer/chronically low SHBG, and doing once a week was a joke. Moved to 2x/week injects which seemed fine for a while only to start feeling like crap again (over the course of maybe 1.5 years), at which point bloods confirmed test levels pretty low just a few days after each injection. So, moved to M W F injects and noticed a huuuge positive improvement...much more stable levels, huge improvement in overall good feelz, etc. And now I'm doing the daily dosing thing which I feel great on (upcoming bloods in a few weeks).

You mentioned having switched to EOD, so how are you feeling now at the higher frequency?

Anyways, sorry for the tangent and I'm NOT saying you're wrong necessarily to question a product, but just wanted to present a "possible" other explanation. I know some people can get dialed in on a specific protocol and be set for a long time. But if you're anything like me, things may well change at some point and what you've traditionally done may not work quite as well or reliably as in the past. I mean, when I was still doing the twice per week injects and started feeling blah I didn't call up my doctor and be like "yo doc, this Empower test cyp you're giving me is bunk shit, bruh!" Instead, bloods were done, suspicions confirmed, and protocol adjusted, so me = :) again. Food for thought.

Youve got a good approach to the other possibility of things but i left out the part that i got 2 other guys the same test and theyre dealing with the same thing. didnt mention that part to keep the post short and to keep from rambling too much. but yeah, it sounds like i just need to check my bloods and see where things are at. im feeling much better at EOD shooting 1cc which is allegedly 200mg at a time. But yeah, something was definitely off when i was expecting it to be test C and got to thinking that this cant possibly be test C for how short it lasts so i went to the logical order of things. i talked to my buddies, we tried half cc e3d then eod, then upped the dose and tried 2x week that wasnt enough so i said fuckit im just gonna play it safe with 1cc EOD. so then i thought, i should let the sponsor know privately but i was quickly disregarded and now im here seeing if this is was actually ever a thing with someone taking test C.
i mean, i was hoping i found someone domestic that i could stick with but i guess this is what you get with people who have low prices, no minimum and constantly bumping their own posts with not a lot of members commenting on their thread
I'm going to go out on a limb and divert from immediately questioning the product and say it's possible things are changing with how you're metabolizing the testosterone. As such and as already mentioned, bloodwork is going to be the best way to tell.

In my case, when I started TRT years ago a single injection every 7 days had me feeling great with stable/high levels until next pin. Took a break from everything/TRT for a few years and when I got back on, I quickly found out that I'm a bit of a hypermetabolizer/chronically low SHBG, and doing once a week was a joke. Moved to 2x/week injects which seemed fine for a while only to start feeling like crap again (over the course of maybe 1.5 years), at which point bloods confirmed test levels pretty low just a few days after each injection. So, moved to M W F injects and noticed a huuuge positive improvement...much more stable levels, huge improvement in overall good feelz, etc. And now I'm doing the daily dosing thing which I feel great on (upcoming bloods in a few weeks).

You mentioned having switched to EOD, so how are you feeling now at the higher frequency?

Anyways, sorry for the tangent and I'm NOT saying you're wrong necessarily to question a product, but just wanted to present a "possible" other explanation. I know some people can get dialed in on a specific protocol and be set for a long time. But if you're anything like me, things may well change at some point and what you've traditionally done may not work quite as well or reliably as in the past. I mean, when I was still doing the twice per week injects and started feeling blah I didn't call up my doctor and be like "yo doc, this Empower test cyp you're giving me is bunk shit, bruh!" Instead, bloods were done, suspicions confirmed, and protocol adjusted, so me = :) again. Food for thought.

I seem to metabolize C faster than E even though they're supposed to be the same.

Youve got a good approach to the other possibility of things but i left out the part that i got 2 other guys the same test and theyre dealing with the same thing. didnt mention that part to keep the post short and to keep from rambling too much. but yeah, it sounds like i just need to check my bloods and see where things are at. im feeling much better at EOD shooting 1cc which is allegedly 200mg at a time. But yeah, something was definitely off when i was expecting it to be test C and got to thinking that this cant possibly be test C for how short it lasts so i went to the logical order of things. i talked to my buddies, we tried half cc e3d then eod, then upped the dose and tried 2x week that wasnt enough so i said fuckit im just gonna play it safe with 1cc EOD. so then i thought, i should let the sponsor know privately but i was quickly disregarded and now im here seeing if this is was actually ever a thing with someone taking test C.
i mean, i was hoping i found someone domestic that i could stick with but i guess this is what you get with people who have low prices, no minimum and constantly bumping their own posts with not a lot of members commenting on their thread
Yeah I hear ya', valid concerns.

And if/when you do bloodwork definitely pop back in for an update as I'd be really curious to see what it shows. Anything other than being way off the charts high would be a head scratcher.

I doubt very much that a guaranteed board sponsor would have bunk or underdosed test cyp. It’s too cheap a drug. And there’s no way you’re “feeling” that your test levels are dropping after a couple days

As previously stated I’d get bloodwork done at various times to see exactly what’s happening. Just checking your Test levels is cheap anyways and well worth the peace of mind.

Cage

I doubt very much that a guaranteed board sponsor would have bunk or underdosed test cyp. It’s too cheap a drug. And there’s no way you’re “feeling” that your test levels are dropping after a couple days
👍

Where are you pinning? That can effect absorption, especially with different carriers. Would try new site, maybe longer pin before coming to conclusion.

Lol you can “feel” your levels dropping within a few days?

Besides the fact that “guaranteed sponsor” means absolutely nothing to me, i thought most of us were shooting EOD or every 3rd day now anyways. Stable levels have been the norm around here for years and everyone preaches it. At least twice a week to be safe, just surprised guys are still going weekly. On top of which, raws today are not what they were I don’t care what anyone says or who tests it. Rant over

Besides the fact that “guaranteed sponsor” means absolutely nothing to me, i thought most of us were shooting EOD or every 3rd day now anyways. Stable levels have been the norm around here for years and everyone preaches it. At least twice a week to be safe, just surprised guys are still going weekly. On top of which, raws today are not what they were I don’t care what anyone says or who tests it. Rant over
Check out Emerics thread about using 10mg daily for TRT. Very popular protocol these days.

Check out Emerics thread about using 10mg daily for TRT. Very popular protocol these days.
Oh I’ve seen that shit show lol. I know guys that it actually works for. Someone like me, not in a million years. Interesting thoughts nonetheless

Oh I’ve seen that shit show lol. I know guys that it actually works for. Someone like me, not in a million years. Interesting thoughts nonetheless
I tried it for a long time but got tired of the daily injections even though they were subQ. I'd forget to do them some days too. My TRT doc has me on a once every 5 days routine and that seems to keep my blood levels stable.

A while ago he suggested 50mg EOD. That worked well for me. 25mg ED works even better. 10mg or subQ is a no for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131