YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever met someone that doesn’t work out but does huge amounts of steroids?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Last night I was out with some friends and a friend of mine invited some guy to come out with us. He was a decent sized guy, not bodybuilder huge but really nice build. My friend does AAS so he assumed I did too and was picking my brain a little bit. I told him what I’m running which isn’t much at the moment and my reasoning for it then he told me what he was running….well kinda. I say kinda because he didn’t really even know what his dosages were or even the esters, he was saying 3ml of this and 2ml of that plus some GH and a handful of this oral and that oral…..I took him for a joker and just laughed along but he was dead serious. I eventually asked him where he works out and he said he didn’t have a membership anywhere right now, I figured he worked out at home.

Later in the night my friend, who I trust and has no reason to lie, told me the guy doesn’t workout. Sure he’s been to the gym here and there but the guy just does a bunch of roids and that’s it. He said he used to go to his gym and would show up once in a blue moon and just sit on his phone and hangout but really doesn’t workout at all, never has he’s known him since high school. I was a bit shocked to say the least, the guy had a build as nice as mine or comparable at least.

I guess we could say genetics or whatever but shit, is it really that big of a difference where I’m using moderate doses getting my ass kicked in the gym and this guy is doing huge doses but doesn’t workout at all and looks just as muscular?

I was pretty taken aback by that to say the least. Yea I know he’s an idiot and probably in shitty health but still, a bit sobering….

He probably works out like a beast at home or something lol.... That’s what we call sand bagging...

Believe me it wasn’t that, from what he was saying and what my friend said it was 100% true. I thought the same thing at first….

apparently aas has become a party drug in some circles. I've heard of it mostly in the UK

I knew a guy just like that in the Mid-Atlantic area, but he had trained hard in his 20's before he got totally obsessed with the compounds. I guess in that case there is sort of a muscle memory. Not really a good sign of motivation or character... Someone who does that is going to run into other problems in life. This guy certainly did.

I would have to think there was some genetics involved. I have known multiple people that were on AS and worked out and you would never guess they were on a cycle or ever had been.

I love to train so that's not something I could comprehend. In fact I love training first and foremost!

I would have to think there was some genetics involved. I have known multiple people that were on AS and worked out and you would never guess they were on a cycle or ever had been.

Yea I’ve seen the opposite as well

Yeah, my neighbor is that guy. He has worked out and has a membership but he will work out for a week or two and stop for several months but is always on. I just shake my head.

Yeah, my neighbor is that guy. He has worked out and has a membership but he will work out for a week or two and stop for several months but is always on. I just shake my head.

What does he look like?

He’s big but not that muscular. He good be, but he eats complete dog shit. He’s one of these guys who always plans to do it but he won’t until the girls he’s dating breaks up with him.

I’ve seen him with his shirt off and he looks like shit, but with a shirt on he’s a big dude. If he were to ever get serious, he could really be something. I’m not saying he would be the next ifbb pro.

He’s big but not that muscular. He good be, but he eats complete dog shit. He’s one of these guys who always plans to do it but he won’t until the girls he’s dating breaks up with him.

I’ve seen him with his shirt off and he looks like shit, but with a shirt on he’s a big dude. If he were to ever get serious, he could really be something. I’m not saying he would be the next ifbb pro.

Yea, big but sloppy that sounds about right

apparently aas has become a party drug in some circles. I've heard of it mostly in the UK

The UK is full of steroids. In other countries I can walk around for an hour and see no other big guys but in the UK on an average night out I will see about 100. However I have never come across someone who takes gear and doesn't train. Yes some may half arse training and go a few times per week but they all still train. A lot of guys also lie and act like they don't do much but they do. Loads of people train hard in the UK gear or no gear. Now some only train hard when they take gear and when they come off they don't go the gym much but I don't recall anyone ever taking gear and not doing some form of training.

What does he do for a living. I run into people with physical jobs that are equivalent to my workout in effort. You have to pay the piper at some point. Trust me, he will have a heart attack or something down the line. Don't compare your self to him. He is probably jealous of you and is upping his dose tonight a ml or two.

I used to know a lot of scaffold builders for chemical plants and pipeline welders and workers that would run decent cycles, and run full on contest diets and look pretty damn ok..not the biggest you’d ever seen or any shit like that…these guys would go on a contract job…work it for 4-6 months of 18 hour work days without touching weights..but still blast and stay on a contest style diet

What does he do for a living. I run into people with physical jobs that are equivalent to my workout in effort. You have to pay the piper at some point. Trust me, he will have a heart attack or something down the line. Don't compare your self to him. He is probably jealous of you and is upping his dose tonight a ml or two.

Yea I know, next time I see the guy I’m going to ask him wtf he’s thinking. My friend actually encouraged me to do so because he’s worried about him and I have a bit of an education on this stuff thanks to the forum and my endless obsession for knowledge about it. I thought he was joking when he told me when we were sitting down.

He has a print shop, does banners and shit nothing physical he doesn’t do the installs. The steroid talk was quick because the conversation turned to that as it’s not far off from a branch of what I do.

I have a friend that does concrete and runs test, he has a really nice build but he’s a small guy naturally. That wasn’t the deal with this guy, really curious to see him again. My friend said he just shoots up or swallows whatever he can find, he says any steroid he gives up on or wants to get rid of he happily takes from him…..

It sounds crazy but I have to remind myself that we are the outliers in the AAS world, most douchebags in the gym are just shooting you whatever the local dealer had in his bag that day and taking their advice from him.

The UK is full of steroids. In other countries I can walk around for an hour and see no other big guys but in the UK on an average night out I will see about 100. However I have never come across someone who takes gear and doesn't train. Yes some may half arse training and go a few times per week but they all still train. A lot of guys also lie and act like they don't do much but they do. Loads of people train hard in the UK gear or no gear. Now some only train hard when they take gear and when they come off they don't go the gym much but I don't recall anyone ever taking gear and not doing some form of training.

Had no idea it was like that in the UK, I was under the impression it was considerably more difficult to get a hold of gear over there on the island. Is this something new or has it been that way for a while?

Had no idea it was like that in the UK, I was under the impression it was considerably more difficult to get a hold of gear over there on the island. Is this something new or has it been that way for a while?

It's extremely easy to get stuff. If anything it's harder now (Brexit) but it was never an issue. I know people who have had massive amounts of gear seized and they just got a warning letter and nothing happened. Many gym's in the UK are full of gear.

From my years in the industry. I have met people that rely on the drug than diet and training. To this day I know a person that is pounding PED's thinking they will look like an IFBB pro but has no diet and has no training consistency. You can waste your breath and give them advice as much as you want to. In the end they will never learn and it's a waste of time. These are the ones that claim there gear is fake. Blame it on something else that they didn't make gains. Claim they are doing a gram of test and gram of EQ. You ask questions about the diet and they have poor answers but later you learn they drink alcohol and party every weekend. Eat like crap and have no diet plan and think eating some egg whites is good enough. I don't waste time on them anymore and just shake it off because it's nothing new in the fitness industry. You want to look like a pro you have to put in the work. It is what it is.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear