advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever met someone that doesn’t work out but does huge amounts of steroids?

A lot of guys also lie and act like they don't do much but they do.

Yeah like famous models or actresses who are in shape eating chocolate all day instead of broccoli, lol

Many people will lie to feel important, some will say that they do not make sacrifices and others the opposite, that they are really robots that never skip the diet.

Last night I was out with some friends and a friend of mine invited some guy to come out with us. He was a decent sized guy, not bodybuilder huge but really nice build. My friend does AAS so he assumed I did too and was picking my brain a little bit. I told him what I’m running which isn’t much at the moment and my reasoning for it then he told me what he was running….well kinda. I say kinda because he didn’t really even know what his dosages were or even the esters, he was saying 3ml of this and 2ml of that plus some GH and a handful of this oral and that oral…..I took him for a joker and just laughed along but he was dead serious. I eventually asked him where he works out and he said he didn’t have a membership anywhere right now, I figured he worked out at home.

Later in the night my friend, who I trust and has no reason to lie, told me the guy doesn’t workout. Sure he’s been to the gym here and there but the guy just does a bunch of roids and that’s it. He said he used to go to his gym and would show up once in a blue moon and just sit on his phone and hangout but really doesn’t workout at all, never has he’s known him since high school. I was a bit shocked to say the least, the guy had a build as nice as mine or comparable at least.

I guess we could say genetics or whatever but shit, is it really that big of a difference where I’m using moderate doses getting my ass kicked in the gym and this guy is doing huge doses but doesn’t workout at all and looks just as muscular?

I was pretty taken aback by that to say the least. Yea I know he’s an idiot and probably in shitty health but still, a bit sobering….
YES to your question. I've known this for years but you can't actually say it out loud because it pisses off people that do work out (and to a ridiculous degree at that, especially those living like BB-monks as far as training and diet go).

It's a sad reality but it's a reality nonetheless.

He probably works out like a beast at home or something lol.... That’s what we call sand bagging...
Why would he lie about this though NEMSZ? There's no honor in the guy lying here, quite the opposite.

I would have to think there was some genetics involved. I have known multiple people that were on AS and worked out and you would never guess they were on a cycle or ever had been.
That's probably because of another thing I've been telling people for years as far as training goes, it's far more important to not do the wrong thing(s) than it is to do the right thing(s).

People seriously underestimate how detrimental their training can be, even on boatloads of PEDs.

I've known more than 1 guy IRL that got smaller on his first cycle because his enthusiasm drove him to massively overdo it trainingwise.

To the extreme of this guy but I had a close friend who used to sell aas in college so he had a ton. He was a huge partier so he'd just stay on pretty much 500mgs of test and other totally random stuff (I mean completely random, like whatever was in his bin). He liked working out but was just busy with school and partying so only did every once in a while. Honestly he probably worked out 3 times a month at a very low intensity with no direction.

He had about a year he worked out hard and then sort of stopped and maintained a really good physique though. Wasn't so big, but lean and super vascular.

I had to think about this one for a while. I actually don't know of a single person who takes large amounts but doesn't train. I do know at least 20 guys who are on PEDS who look sloppy, underdeveloped, or just like plain human garbage. I could never understand it personally. They think they look good if not better than guys who use no peds or guys who have their shit together.

There's no shortage of human delusion.

Why would he lie about this though NEMSZ? There's no honor in the guy lying here, quite the opposite.

The same reason Pros and all kinds of athletes downplay their use etc...

Guy walking around at 5’8 and 270 stage weight says “Yea I only use 500mg Test, 200mg Tren and 2iu GH to get ready for contest, then I just cruise on 200mg Test the rest of the time”

We know that’s a bunch of HORSE SHIT lol but it makes them feel better to hype up their genetics and abilities and some people believe it..

Levrone used to do the same shit.. “Oh I’d only take 500mg Test 4-5 months out from the Olympia with a little bit of Anavar etc then I’d be off the rest of the year”

Yea fucking right.. I used to believe it for whatever reason, but then why not just stay on the whole time JUST ONCE like everyone else and be Mr. Olympia?? You were already getting 2nd and 3rd only training 4 months out of the year... Oh, because it’s complete bullshit? That’s right lol..

So this guy could be the same; “Oh I don’t even work out” meanwhile he looks great and has people like OP sweating how the fuck it even makes sense and he gets a laugh at it...

People truly underestimate the power of AAS and an insane amount of Push Ups, Pull Ups, Body Squats and Sit Ups which can easily be done in your living room... Sure, you won’t be Mr. O.. But that you can look great doing that and taking some of the more serious AAS...

So I have a buddy that doesn't workout and started talking shop to Me(a few yrs back), I figured he was on TRT the way he said for bedroom performance with younger chics etc...he was on FULL BLOWN CYCLES 800test, 500, mast, 200 tren etc

I was like why?(he doesn't look like he works out or anything)...I remember what he was on was twice what my summer cycle was a few years back

Used to workout with an old friend of mine years ago that did large amounts of AAS. He would would half ass most of the workouts (on his phone) and they’d be infrequent at best.. He had the greatest biceps though (22-3/4”) with tremendous peaks. Like sumthin you see on stage. Think the most I saw him curl was 90lbs and he would struggle to the point of trembling. Guess his genetics helped in that regard. That was his only attribute though. Cause he never did legs so they were non-existent. I was jealous of his arms though.. fucker!!

Cage

I used to know a lot of scaffold builders for chemical plants and pipeline welders and workers that would run decent cycles, and run full on contest diets and look pretty damn ok..not the biggest you’d ever seen or any shit like that…these guys would go on a contract job…work it for 4-6 months of 18 hour work days without touching weights..but still blast and stay on a contest style diet
I stayed on a cycle one year and went on a month long tower climbing gig. Lots and lots of vertical feet of ladder and a lot of beam walking. McDonald’s 2 times a day and a huge ass plate of beef and rice every night. I swear I came home more jacked lol

It's extremely easy to get stuff. If anything it's harder now (Brexit) but it was never an issue. I know people who have had massive amounts of gear seized and they just got a warning letter and nothing happened. Many gym's in the UK are full of gear.

When I lived in the UK 15 years ago... I barely saw any dudes into PEDs or even going to the gym... blokes were just in pubs drinking every night. How times have changed. But it's world over now... dudes are more into roids and their bodies than ever before.

When I lived in the UK 15 years ago... I barely saw any dudes into PEDs or even going to the gym... blokes were just in pubs drinking every night. How times have changed. But it's world over now... dudes are more into roids and their bodies than ever before.

Where did you live?

I stayed on a cycle one year and went on a month long tower climbing gig. Lots and lots of vertical feet of ladder and a lot of beam walking. McDonald’s 2 times a day and a huge ass plate of beef and rice every night. I swear I came home more jacked lol

Any vacation no matter how much I eat I come back leaner, every time to the point where I expect it. Most likely because I like to actually do shit instead of just lay around by a pool like a chick, that or maybe the alcohol 🤪

It's a culture of drugs

Especially in the United States of addiction

Every pain, every ache, every mood, and every psychological issue has a pill that can be prescribed. If you were an alien that watched late night tv with ads, you would think that as a population we are the sickest group of people to walk the face of this earth

Steroids are the same way. And steroids are massively effective in people who take enough and have a decent response to them. These people are still pinheads whose families will cash in on their life insurance policies a lot sooner, but to the average person; it's a jacked guy so he must know what he is talking about

It's a culture of drugs

Especially in the United States of addiction

Every pain, every ache, every mood, and every psychological issue has a pill that can be prescribed. If you were an alien that watched late night tv with ads, you would think that as a population we are the sickest group of people to walk the face of this earth

Steroids are the same way. And steroids are massively effective in people who take enough and have a decent response to them. These people are still pinheads whose families will cash in on their life insurance policies a lot sooner, but to the average person; it's a jacked guy so he must know what he is talking about

Can’t argue with that, my all time favorite was always “restless leg syndrome” that always cracked me up….here’s some sedatives because you’re hopped up on caffeine and shitty food all day and can’t sleep. Mind you I’m a steroid user so I guess I shouldn’t talk but at least I’ll tell you what I am, I don’t try to justify the shit I do saying it’s a condition because the pharmaceuticals companies found a way to make some money from me.

Here is my read on it. Back in the day everyone was "natty." Not a single pro would ever admit to using AAS. Kind of like how the pro wrestlers never broke kayfabe (always acted like it was real). Then a few of them figured out they could score some brownie points by "coming clean" and admitting they USE to use AAS. And everyone was like, FINALLY someone is telling the truth. And that evolved into guys admitting they are CURRENTLY using AAS but only small doses and only during certain times of the year. That is the new trend. And when a guy like Boston Lloyd comes around and tells you about his mega doses he is chastised for being dangerous, but in reality what he admits to is what most guys are doing....but minimalizing it to project themselves as being a "responsible" user.

About half of the guys in the gym back in college.

roids and shit cocaine london is full of it

uh, i have admitted on this board i ran test/tren/npp and switched out tren with masteron every so often for over a year
prob a year or more and maybe worked out 20 times a year.
i looked great. compliments all the time.
it was total abuse cuz wasnt training enough to justify it, but i was young, dumb and too busy having fun lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws