advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever met someone that doesn’t work out but does huge amounts of steroids?

When I blew my chest out, I stayed on TRT and HGH. I still was ripped vascular etc. but my diet was on par. Even after my chest healed and I was able to work out, I only worked out like once or twice a month for about a year and I still made some pretty good gains and didn’t look too bad. When my gut started popping out a bit, that’s when I decided to hit it again.

My ex quit working out after an injury but kept taking gear... he claimed he kept him from losing progress but the pics told a different story :rolleyes:

uh, i have admitted on this board i ran test/tren/npp and switched out tren with masteron every so often for over a year
prob a year or more and maybe worked out 20 times a year.
i looked great. compliments all the time.
it was total abuse cuz wasnt training enough to justify it, but i was young, dumb and too busy having fun lol
I appreciate you honesty. Its hard to come clean not being 100% on point on a board like this.

When I blew my chest out, I stayed on TRT and HGH. I still was ripped vascular etc. but my diet was on par. Even after my chest healed and I was able to work out, I only worked out like once or twice a month for about a year and I still made some pretty good gains and didn’t look too bad. When my gut started popping out a bit, that’s when I decided to hit it again.
This may be a first world vanity problem... but if my stomach looks like it can be seen through my shirt it sorta gets me down..
Hasn't been that way in a year or ao... but I remember the feeling... running keeps my stomach flat and gives me a very athletic look..

I know a guy that uses a ton of gear and rarely trains. He thinks he looks good. His body tells an entirely different story. And he is quite weak in the gym too. Your going to stay a bit full from glycogen but you will I’m no way shape or form grow muscle without training. Hypertrophy is not inadvertent. Food and training are both needed. Sure you can attain a red moon face and get a bit bloated. Which to some might be mistaken for muscle. Gotta put the work in magic pills do not exist in this world.

I also had an old friend that smoked everyday, never worked out much, and while on gear. Oh yeah, he would also snort a ton of blow. He’s a twig.

not to mention, he’s looking rough with that red face all the time.

I love to train so that's not something I could comprehend. In fact I love training first and foremost!

How do you stay motivated knowing you will never look as good or be as strong as you were in your prime?

That killed my motivation big time after hitting 37. Also other money making endeavors took priority over training and diet.

How do you stay motivated knowing you will never look as good or be as strong as you were in your prime?

That killed my motivation big time after hitting 37. Also other money making endeavors took priority over training and diet.
EXACTLY what happened to me

As long as I look better than most in their 20s, I'm good.. I'm pushing 50, but without the flabby chest or dad bod flabbiness.
Maybe thicker than shawn baker, but without the need for sun protection lotion :)

The motivation is that you're going to look even worse if you don't continue

dude at our age (I'm 36, 37 in a couple months) you're ahead of the game even if just have a flat stomach, nevermind a vascular, ripped midsection. dudes even in their late 20s are often fat titted (genuine, suckable tits) eunuchs that don't even show sexual interest in a chick they're with. unless you just turn into an ugly fat fuck, you're still going to get attention from younger women. they can tell when a guy is keeping it together and they care less and less about age. and a lot of women, especially in their 30s, prefer a guy who is a little older. I also guarantee women probably think you're younger than you are, I'm always taken as well under 30 and I don't do anything special. and I'm short and bald ffs

This guy in my building is a really big guy (carries some bodyfat too but clearly very muscular and huge) and he trains for maybe like 3 months out of the year. He didn't train for over a year during covid because he didn't want to have to wear a mask at the gym (lol).

He does HUGE dosages. Around 1g of sustenon year round (he also says his doses in ml's instead of mg's, signaling how clueless he is about it so I have to do the math for him). He keeps asking me if he should use less tren than the 500mg he uses on his cycles (I say yes, that's too much so he says he will only do 400mg lol) and uses a bunch of deca and winstrol on and off too. He is afraid to use less test because he is worried he will shrink and lose his ability to get boners lol.

Anyways, he stays big despite not training much. When he does train, he is consistent. But he takes super long breaks for whatever reason. It's actually funny listening to his logic when it comes to all this stuff because it's so ridiculous. Love the guy but I would never want to live in his brain for a day.

I feel this. I do consider myself in my physical prime now but I know this is as big as I will ever be. A lot of days just feel like I am going through the motions. I look at it as a health endeavor more at this point, which will keep me in the gym forever.

I have a bit of a different perspective. After having 6 spine surgeries and constantly being in chronic pain with Ankylosing Spondylitis I appreciate the ability and the challenge to overcome and train to look as good as I can. Nobody will ever be what they were when they were younger. You just have to appreciate the time you had when you were there!

What you state is technically true, but this is life. We all age. I’ve made a lifelong commitment to fitness. I will work out and train in some capacity until I am on my deathbed. The point is you try and look as good as you can at whatever age you are. Look at guys like Sylvester Stallone. He’s pushing 80 now. He still looks damn good. Of course he knows he’s not what he was when he made Rambo or his other Rocky movies. Lol but A dude in his late 70s or whatever he is now? He’s still top of the pack. And if nothing else, the mental edge you keep from training is unlike an edge you’ll get from anything else in life.

We’re all going to get old and fucked up one day, but you might as well play the game and fight it as long as you can.

What you state is technically true, but this is life. We all age. I’ve made a lifelong commitment to fitness. I will work out and train in some capacity until I am on my deathbed. The point is you try and look as good as you can at whatever age you are. Look at guys like Sylvester Stallone. He’s pushing 80 now. He still looks damn good. Of course he knows he’s not what he was when he made Rambo or his other Rocky movies. Lol but A dude in his late 70s or whatever he is now? He’s still top of the pack. And if nothing else, the mental edge you keep from training is unlike an edge you’ll get from anything else in life.

We’re all going to get old and fucked up one day, but you might as well play the game and fight it as long as you can.
It certainly beats going out at your physical prime, like Dallas Mccarver did. The idea behind exercise should be health, especially when you get older.

It certainly beats going out at your physical prime, like Dallas Mccarver did. The idea behind exercise should be health, especially when you get older.

Sadly Dallas wasn't even close to his prime!

Sadly Dallas wasn't even close to his prime!
I dont know about that. I think he was damn near close, but good point. There was still some room for him to improve some. He burned that candle out early.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131