advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever open up a vial to get that last dose?

dale338

Registered
With some of my stuff, specifically T or Mast, There always seems to be a dose left in the vial that I can’t seem to quite get out pulling it through the stopper with the needle. Is it a wise, or bad idea to peel it open and just take the stopper out and stick the needle right into the solution and draw it up? Would this cause contamination issues? Drives me crazy, I’m the guy that gets the spatula out and makes that one last sandwich with the mayonnaise jar.

As someone who had gotten a gnarly staph infection from a bad shot, scraping maybe $5 of product out of a vial wouldn't be worth it to me. Yes, when you open the vial you are increasing the risk of contamination. Someone more intelligent than myself could probably tell you how much that increased risk actually is.

It's common to crack ampules and draw from them. With a cracked amp the oil is open to the air. I see no difference. I cracked hundreds of amps over the years and have never seen an infection from them.

It's common to crack ampules and draw from them. With a cracked amp the oil is open to the air. I see no difference. I cracked hundreds of amps over the years and have never seen an infection from them.

Same here.....done it many times.

all the time depending on the vial size. with a shorter vial 1.5 in needles reach the bottom.

this.. plus how many millions of unfiltered MLs have guys shot in their ass and nothing happens... i know local guys who just bake, fill, stop, then inject. no filtering at all. and been doing this for almost two decades.

Get as much as you can draw out, then for the last drop:

Fill the vial with air
Hold it upside down and on an angle to pool the oil
Very slowly draw the needle out of the vial as you’re just barely breaking the rubber top, and pulling back on the syringe.

TRT is cheap, but it all adds up. :D

Get as much as you can draw out, then for the last drop:

Fill the vial with air
Hold it upside down and on an angle to pool the oil
Very slowly draw the needle out of the vial as you’re just barely breaking the rubber top, and pulling back on the syringe.

TRT is cheap, but it all adds up. :D

This works very well and i do it muself. But ive noticed on certain stoppers they have alittle lip on the side up against the glass that keeps the oil from dropping all the way into the bottom of the stopper. On those ones i just pop the top and suck up the oil with the needle.

Never have. Toss it in the garbage, grab the next in line. Move along with business as usual.

I know someone who will save the vials and when he has around 25-30 empties he will open them all up and mix them together in a new vial. Usually ends up with around 7-8 ml.

I know I mentioned the amps and how this could be done but I would also just toss it. How much are you really going to get out of and extra 0.25cc of substance. To me it wouldn't be worth tearing the metal peace off to get to the rubber top. Too much work for what it's worth. I ain't got time for that.

I know I mentioned the amps and how this could be done but I would also just toss it. How much are you really going to get out of and extra 0.25cc of substance. To me it wouldn't be worth tearing the metal peace off to get to the rubber top. Too much work for what it's worth. I ain't got time for that.

Do it four times and you’ve got a full CC, just depends on how you look at it.

I do it all the time. Nothing wrong with it, its not gonna get contaminated in normal indoor conditions in 3 seconds it takes to draw it up. Now saving 25 vials and making a new one is not a good idea, because if something was to contaminate, it would give time for something to grow, but even that is unlikely with ba present.

So I cracked open my last T vial and drew up to see how much in there and it was .4cc’s for those on TRT like me, that’s a weekly dose. Seems like a waste. I get my Mast from the same source and these vials always leave that much unable to get out.

That said, I’ll probanly just toss it to be safe. Not worth having a gaint filled puss lump cut open and drained. Unlikely, but why increase that risk.

I've certainly done this myself when I was younger and had less money, just because I'm a cheap bastard and it bothered me to be wasting any good quality gear. Cut and ripped off the metal cap, removed the rubber stopper, and sucked up the last little bit of oil. Never had an infection or abscess in 26 years of using steroids.

Now that I'm older and have more money, I can afford to be more relaxed about things. I just draw out whatever I can, and forget those last few drops in the vial. To be perfectly honest, gear is cheap, much cheaper than medical care on the rare chance that you did develop an infection. So always better to be safe than sorry.

I typically try to do 1 ml per compound per shot and once the vial gets down to around 1 ml (which is really hard to draw up) I just pop it open and back load a pin by pouring it from the vial... Good to the last drop

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear