over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever re-use a slin pin?

Ripped Mass

Registered
I know you are never supposed to re-use a syringe but damn I must be going through 10 a freaking day. IGF, MGF, CJC and Imp, Melanotan and HCG. I am not talking using it hours apart just like maybe post WO for MGF pin one muscle then re-draw and hit the other or is this not acceptable?

Hell I bought 200 pins a couple weeks ago damn near through the first box already! Have not done it yet but was thinking I could conserve a little bit....anybody?

For SQ I do, each pin lasts about 2-3 until its too dull for me. If I do IM with a slin pin, I'll only use it once for the IM and than use it one more time for SQ after that.

Not as worried about reusing for SQ, however, I wouldn't want to chance an infection for IM.

well ill tell you this and people will prolly tell me im crazy blah blah but i know what you mean about going through tham crazy fast so yes i have reused slin pins a lot and never had a probem. usally if im doing growth i put all 10 iu in one pin and use it 3 times, or ive loaded 2 slin pins with IGF and used only what i wanted to use and left it in that one pin. so i say if you wanna go for it im sure its not the best but hey money dosent grow on trees when you using peps 3-6 times a day.

I have reused my slin pins about 10 times each. I keep them seperate for each peptide though. I use my MT2 pin only for mt2 and my hcg pins only for hcg. I also back load all mine cause i believe the rubber stopper on the vials is what dulls the small slin needles the quickest. If you backload a slin pin you can use it easily 8-10 times.

For SQ I do, each pin lasts about 2-3 until its too dull for me. If I do IM with a slin pin, I'll only use it once for the IM and than use it one more time for SQ after that.

Not as worried about reusing for SQ, however, I wouldn't want to chance an infection for IM.

I am not really worried about the dullness but I have read stories of pins breaking off inside of you and that shit is scary. Yeah the IM makes sense not to hit twice-it just seems if you are doing it sterile and safe how could infection hit? Pulling out from one muscle and some part of it going back into your other muscle-not sure.

do you wipe down the needle with rubbing alcohol every time you're done pinning?

do you wipe down the needle with rubbing alcohol every time you're done pinning?

I have thought about it but couldn't a miniscule piece of cotton stick to the pin then get stuck in your muscle tissue? That is why I don't go that route...

I know you are never supposed to re-use a syringe but damn I must be going through 10 a freaking day. IGF, MGF, CJC and Imp, Melanotan and HCG. I am not talking using it hours apart just like maybe post WO for MGF pin one muscle then re-draw and hit the other or is this not acceptable?

Hell I bought 200 pins a couple weeks ago damn near through the first box already! Have not done it yet but was thinking I could conserve a little bit....anybody?

Lol. Know how you feel! Yeah, I reuse 2 or 3 times.

I reuse a slin when use ghrp6 and then gh....no problems, tho I do wipe down the pin before each use.

Call me picky but I dont chance it, one and done.. I cant do sub q anymore with most peptides cuz get allergic reaction i dont care to deal with anymore, itches and wheals like a muthafucker, i may try sub q for up coming run with igf des but still prob keep it one and done on the pins, i'd rather just not chance it if it cost me another 10 bucks a month for that extra box of pins.. working around a hospital I've seen how bad cellulitis and abcesses can get, even the rare random poor guy who had ingrown pube from shaving to the more common dope junkie claiming they were "bit by a spider"... fuckin retards...

As long as they're clean, shouldn't be an issue except for the dullness. But.............aren't they only about 12 cents a piece

R u guys fucked or what..use the damn thing once and ditch it. You guys give gear users a bad name with stupid stunts like noted...do you use ur fuckin condoms twice..probably from some of these posts

I was thinking of using one slin pin per day. Just back loading my slin with all three doses of ghrp + cjc and throwing it back in the fridge after each use. I will wipe the tip off with alcohol after each use.

I am not really worried about the dullness but I have read stories of pins breaking off inside of you and that shit is scary. Yeah the IM makes sense not to hit twice-it just seems if you are doing it sterile and safe how could infection hit? Pulling out from one muscle and some part of it going back into your other muscle-not sure.

I use the slin pins up to 2 times IM if I'm doing bilateral shots , Sub Q, 4 times ,after that it hurts too much, and you're right you end up spending more on pins than on the goodies if only used once, just be sterile with the whole process . Blessings, Minister.

Most of the diabetic patients I work with will use one pin per day. That's any where from 2-6 times daily. None have had infections.

Personally, I'm one and done but that may change soon. It's a little hard to get pins around here and having them shipped in is iffy. Girlfriend likes to open packages.....

And I don't have the balls to go to Wal-Mart and buy them.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws