over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever tried TrenA and never.......?

MrTr3y

Newbies
I just got my gear after a much frustrating wait. And since I ordered trenA I figured to try it out i would do 2cc. I've always gotten that taste. You know what I'm talking about. But I've always coughed. Really coughed. Setes not too bad but a feeling of the uncontrollable cough. This time....NO COUGJ. NOT EVEM FEELING TO COUGH.
HAS ANYOME DONE GOOD TRENA and not gotten the COUGH?

I just got my gear after a much frustrating wait. And since I ordered trenA I figured to try it out i would do 2cc. I've always gotten that taste. You know what I'm talking about. But I've always coughed. Really coughed. Setes not too bad but a feeling of the uncontrollable cough. This time....NO COUGJ. NOT EVEM FEELING TO COUGH.
People don't cough every time they administer tren a, bro.

Shit, it took me a good 35 pokes before I went through it.

Unfortunately I get the cough at least 50% of the time. Sucks. I even get a similar feeling on other gear but not a full cough coming on hard like tren just a hollow feeling.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

congrats that means you didnt inject in a blood vessel, i get the cough sometimes from every injectable ,but tren is the worst, i hope your not judging quality by if you cough or not lol

Last edited:
ive been on ace for 6 months now. i'll go a stint of almost a full month with no cough and then sometimes i'll get it 3-4 days in a row. it just depends on how lucky you are on not hitting blood vessels on the way in or on the way out. best way to not do this? have a steady hand and don't move the damn needle around once it's been injected. push it straight in and straight out. if you hit something, you'll know pretty quick obviously. i can usually stave off the cough long enough to finish the inject if i breathe slowly and try to stop myself from coughing. another mistake is when people think they are about to get the cough they will try to inject the rest of the oil real fast and pull out before it comes on. i've found that injecting tren too fast is another great way to give yourself the cough. so keep it slow and steady.

i got the cough halfway through a pin once.. pulled the needle out since I didn't want to have all the spasms with the needle in.

got the cough again after I pinned the other half....lol

i got the cough ONCE. it wasnt on tren either. it was eq. ive done tren twice with 3-4 x's/week injects and never coughed from it. yes, it was real tren.

Thanks for the info. I wasn't judging how potent the gear was because I got the taste. And from the times I've pinned TrenA and had that taste, I seemed to have coughed. But times I've used it and didn't really taste it at all. I was making sure that it was normal. I was reading up on it at the Steriod Bible and it was saying that in the old days you could tell real parabolen by the taste and the cough if pinned at 2c's. I understand the difference in products. I was just wondering about the cough factor period. My gear took a long time to come in. But it was from a place I've never questioned the cough part of different gears. I've gotten the cough after pinning TestP. But never considered the blood vessel part about it because I make sure to pull back a little to make sure I'm not in anything.
I appreciate the comments.
This is what PM is for right? No question should be a dumb one around here. Or it would be...only PRO PINNER's Q&A.

Only get the cough when I knick a vein. Doesn't happen to often, but when it does it really blows.

Never ever had the cough with tren A...

I use to get it about 20 percent of the time with my home brew. Since going with a lab product I haven't had once. 2 cc's seems kinda strong to me. My home brew was 75mg/ml I think, never did more than 1 cc at a time. My lab stuff is 100, Ive done anywhere between a half cc to a full.
But most of my lab shots have been in my calves, the cough was usually a butt shot, that could be a factor.

the cough is when you hit a blood vessel
some people more susceptible than other

I get the taste in my throat really bad, but dont cough horribly
Happens when I inject quads, when I pull needle out and see blood i know its coming

Never got the cough and i run tren-a ed for 7 months now

Wow you run TrenA ED for 7 months straight? Have you have blood work done. To each his own but isn't that like way long? I've only ran it for about 6weeks At a time. Start and sometimes finish cycle. Then cruise. That's got to be hard on you? Your internal organs and blood and lipid levels and well everything I would guess. How much do you run each day? Amd what do you stack on top?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member