YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever try decompression for a bulging disk that’s impinging your sciatic nerve?

I had a herniated disc L4/L5 (8mm herniation) I tried 2 back injections, a incline table, chiropractor, massages, everything just gave temporary relief, sciatic nerve was the most painful thing, started taking Norvo 1 a day after 6 months was taking 7 Norco per day, 2 Percocet at bed with 2 muscle relaxers, after my leg kept going numb I finally had surgery 2 years ago this month and it has been fantastic, best thing I did for relief. Everyone is different so what worked for me might not work for you. Goodluck JJ

Still have minor bulge at L5/S1 but doesn't cause any issues

Last one and I'll stop:)
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFDAaAliaf0"]"WEED COUNTRY" MENDO DOPE FT. WINSTRONG, DJ IGNITE - YouTube[/ame]

chiropractor and acupuncture helped me. i destroyed my back. had to lay in bed for a month on my back. it hurt so bad that i couldn't walk.

My L5-S1 fused naturally. Didn't discover it till my PCP had me take a few xrays for a painful right hip a few years back. He pointed out the complete lack of disc space and kinda acted befuddled. I spoke to a neurologist later who told me it's actually not that uncommon. I guess I just lucked out? Don't recall any signifcant back pain.
If it wasn't for changing up my deadlift stance (Sumo) in my late 40's I'd never known. I eventually went back to conventional but I swear deadlifting and heavy hyperextensions has actually made my back bulletproof.

I had a herniated disc L4/L5 (8mm herniation) I tried 2 back injections, a incline table, chiropractor, massages, everything just gave temporary relief, sciatic nerve was the most painful thing, started taking Norvo 1 a day after 6 months was taking 7 Norco per day, 2 Percocet at bed with 2 muscle relaxers, after my leg kept going numb I finally had surgery 2 years ago this month and it has been fantastic, best thing I did for relief. Everyone is different so what worked for me might not work for you. Goodluck JJ

Still have minor bulge at L5/S1 but doesn't cause any issues

Damn Man, that sounds like a nightmare! Getting up there in pain meds is scary. Withdrawals are no fun at all! I’m glad your surgery was successful. That’s great news!

My L5-S1 fused naturally. Didn't discover it till my PCP had me take a few xrays for a painful right hip a few years back. He pointed out the complete lack of disc space and kinda acted befuddled. I spoke to a neurologist later who told me it's actually not that uncommon. I guess I just lucked out? Don't recall any signifcant back pain.
If it wasn't for changing up my deadlift stance (Sumo) in my late 40's I'd never known. I eventually went back to conventional but I swear deadlifting and heavy hyperextensions has actually made my back bulletproof.

I’m terrified of dead lifts. I tore my left lat doing them years ago with 405Lbs. I haven’t tried them since. I was doing lots of hyperextensions but it started making the pain worse. I suppose that’s when the disk started bulging out. If decompression helps I’ll go back to doing the hyperextensions. I’m going to look into getting an inversion table also.

I've herniated the same disc twice, and both times was able to resolve it with rehab exercises from a pamphlet my doctor gave me.

Best advice is don't let it go too long before treatment. I let it go 6 - 12 months the first time, and I don't know if it caused nerve issues or what, but my left leg has been noticeably smaller than my right since. The strength is almost the same as my right, but mass-wise it will never reach my right.

My left leg is turning into a stick. It always was smaller due to a full quad tendon tear off the patella and an ACL that i never had reattached. Thank God for men’s physique where only my calves will show. I love training calves. Soon they’ll be the same size as my stick legs, Hahaha 🤩

I use that at least 5x a week and also go to the chiropractor and he has a decompression table there. The decompression tables at the chiropractors' offices are much better than anything you can have at home. I recommend you see a chiropractor and see if he thinks it might help you. I think it would.

The machine is basically a motor that pulls your pelvis down the table, you lie on it horizontally like a bed. It pulls down and helps separate your lumbar vertebrae. Similar to a teeter table you use at home by hanging upside down only the force is all concentrated in your low back instead of your entire spine, and its a lot stronger. I lie there for about 15 minutes, and doing the teeter hangup at home you really aren't supposed to do it much more than 5 minutes at a time because all of the blood rushes to your head. They say it could cause damage to the retina because of the increased BP in your head.

I found a chiropractor locally with a decompression machine like you described. I’ll definitely go if i can’t fix things at home. I’m going to search amazon for a teeter table. I’m with you in that 5 minutes isn’t enough and 15 makes more sense. Heck, our bodies are used to taking a lot more abuse than “normal” people so why not be more extreme in therapy as well. 😅

I had no idea so many guys here have dealt with this. I honestly had never heard of a bulging disk causing sciatica so your one leg is in such severe pain you can’t walk. I thought i was alone and totally screwed!

Thank you guys so much for all your great advice! Man, I’m sorry so many here are suffering in pain. It sucks that the body craps out on us out of nowhere. It puts life into perspective that in an instant things you take for granted like walking can be taken from you.

I have to send a shout out to Mike Arnold for his various tianeptine products. They are the only thing that allows me to leave home for a couple hours. If you have severe pain and don’t want prescription drugs, doctors, or to buy illegal drugs, hit up Mike for his Vicaine, Vicaine beta(PM), or tianeptine liquid. It’s not an opiate but it hits all 3 opiate receptors. His regular Vicaine has tianeptine and flmodanifil which is basically a legal “speedball.” Haha these don’t get you high but they energize you mentally and physically, and reduce pain.

Check out some of the videos from smashwerx and Athlean x. Very helpful stuff.

I had no idea so many guys here have dealt with this. I honestly had never heard of a bulging disk causing sciatica so your one leg is in such severe pain you can’t walk. I thought i was alone and totally screwed!

Thank you guys so much for all your great advice! Man, I’m sorry so many here are suffering in pain. It sucks that the body craps out on us out of nowhere. It puts life into perspective that in an instant things you take for granted like walking can be taken from you.

I have to send a shout out to Mike Arnold for his various tianeptine products. They are the only thing that allows me to leave home for a couple hours. If you have severe pain and don’t want prescription drugs, doctors, or to buy illegal drugs, hit up Mike for his Vicaine, Vicaine beta(PM), or tianeptine liquid. It’s not an opiate but it hits all 3 opiate receptors. His regular Vicaine has tianeptine and flmodanifil which is basically a legal “speedball.” Haha these don’t get you high but they energize you mentally and physically, and reduce pain.

I had it so badly that I couldn't tie my own shoes for nearly a year and I had to start wearing a foot brace because I couldn't hold my right foot up on my own

I found a chiropractor locally with a decompression machine like you described. I’ll definitely go if i can’t fix things at home. I’m going to search amazon for a teeter table. I’m with you in that 5 minutes isn’t enough and 15 makes more sense. Heck, our bodies are used to taking a lot more abuse than “normal” people so why not be more extreme in therapy as well. 😅

With the inversion table at home you can work up slowly your time hanging and also the angle you hang. I don't hang vertical yet and only do about 5 minutes. The head of service at my Porsche dealership fell asleep on one hanging and said he was on it for about 1 hour. He was ok, no damage to the eyes.

That looks like a real nice model. My cheap ass was hoping it’d be $100. Hahaha 😁

It is really nice and built to last. Whatever you buy should last your lifetime. I wonder if the Teeter site might have payment plans for them. Some places do that. Might take a look at their site, I bet you can buy direct.

With the inversion table at home you can work up slowly your time hanging and also the angle you hang. I don't hang vertical yet and only do about 5 minutes. The head of service at my Porsche dealership fell asleep on one hanging and said he was on it for about 1 hour. He was ok, no damage to the eyes.

OMG! He’s like a crocodile. Their brain is so small the pressure on it while upside down makes them pass out. Or is that a different animal?

I’m terrified of dead lifts. I tore my left lat doing them years ago with 405Lbs. I haven’t tried them since. I was doing lots of hyperextensions but it started making the pain worse. I suppose that’s when the disk started bulging out. If decompression helps I’ll go back to doing the hyperextensions. I’m going to look into getting an inversion table also.

how did you tore it on the deadlift? or you strained/pulled the lat?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws