YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever try decompression for a bulging disk that’s impinging your sciatic nerve?

I just did 12 minutes of hanging on the decompress belt.
I really felt it stretch out my lower back. It feels great afterwards but the pain the following 2 days was as bad as ever. I was warned this would happen until my body gets used to being stretched out. I just got home so now I’m icing it.

I love the way my lower back and left leg feel after decompression but the pain this morning was brutal!!!! My body just isn’t used to being stretched out! I’m loaded up on tianeptine, THC/CBD, and aleve. I wasn’t sure if I would make it to work. After walking from my car to my office the pain doubled me over for 5 minutes. I'm seated now and I’ll remain seated until i have to use the bathroom. The walk from my office to my car after work will suck rhinoceros 🦏 dicks!😂
I’m fine when seated. Standing and walking ate horribly! Urinating sucks. I have to stand on one leg which still hurts like hell. I don’t really like sitting on these work toilets. They have kuddies!!! 🐜

I used to have moving company, me and my workers were in chiro so often that we got company discount. Then I got an inversion table and put it in warehouse for everyone to use....our chiro visits were one tenth afterwards. I personally was in the chiro 7 to 8 times per year for 20 years. Haven't seen my chiro in 5 years and dont use the table much anymore either. It cost me $120 on craigslist. 60 seconds a day is enough.

I used to have moving company, me and my workers were in chiro so often that we got company discount. Then I got an inversion table and put it in warehouse for everyone to use....our chiro visits were one tenth afterwards. I personally was in the chiro 7 to 8 times per year for 20 years. Haven't seen my chiro in 5 years and dont use the table much anymore either. It cost me $120 on craigslist. 60 seconds a day is enough.

Wow! Only 60 seconds? I figured 10 minutes.
My inversion table arrives today. 😀

I would not flip over on it for a while. Only have your head slightly below your feet and stay there for like 5 minutes. Then each day increase the angle a little bit. With the amount of oain you are in you risk flaring the whole thing even worse if you put too much tension on your spine. You might not realize it until you try to get off. Maybe have someone there the first few times you use the inversion table. Ice your back afterword.

I would not flip over on it for a while. Only have your head slightly below your feet and stay there for like 5 minutes. Then each day increase the angle a little bit. With the amount of oain you are in you risk flaring the whole thing even worse if you put too much tension on your spine. You might not realize it until you try to get off. Maybe have someone there the first few times you use the inversion table. Ice your back afterword.

Thank you for the tips. I’m a loner so I’ll be alone but I’ll start slow. 👍

Its a shitty feeling being stuck on inversion table. My second advice is to leave a magazine on the floor upside down if you do get stuck.

I had similar issues that left me permanently disabled. Don’t mess around with it. In my case, the disc actually cut my sciatic nerve.

Everyone here's all beat the fuck up today!
JJ sounds like it's time to make an apt with a neurologists and consider a fusion.
This pain of your doesn't go away your setting yourself up for darker days and dependence on opioids. Please don't go down that road.

OMG!!! That’s horrible!!! Are you still in pain?

Yeah. I’ve posted here about it a couple times. My sciatic nerve is partially cut, so it’s exposed nerve pain. Honestly, it’s pretty horrible. I have good days and bad. To train, I lay with an ice pack on my low back where the nerve was cut until I feel it go numb, then I try to lift right away, then I’ve again after.

It’s been like this for years now. Using a trap bar, I have my dead lift back up to almost 500lbs, but if I tried to do a standard deadlift with a bar out in front of me, I’d struggle to lift an empty bar. It’s all about finding an angle where the nerve lines up.

Pretty weird and rare injury. Mine was from a car accident. I’m just saying, don’t put it off because this can happen from a disc contacting a nerve.

Everyone here's all beat the fuck up today!
JJ sounds like it's time to make an apt with a neurologists and consider a fusion.
This pain of your doesn't go away your setting yourself up for darker days and dependence on opioids. Please don't go down that road.

Thats absolutely ridiculous.

May as well just hang yourself now and skip the middle man.

I love the way my lower back and left leg feel after decompression but the pain this morning was brutal!!!! My body just isn’t used to being stretched out! I’m loaded up on tianeptine, THC/CBD, and aleve. I wasn’t sure if I would make it to work. After walking from my car to my office the pain doubled me over for 5 minutes. I'm seated now and I’ll remain seated until i have to use the bathroom. The walk from my office to my car after work will suck rhinoceros 🦏 dicks!😂
I’m fine when seated. Standing and walking ate horribly! Urinating sucks. I have to stand on one leg which still hurts like hell. I don’t really like sitting on these work toilets. They have kuddies!!! 🐜

When using the table, don't go anywhere near vertical yet. It has a strap doesn't it, a strap to keep it from flipping all the way vertical? Set it for about 45 degrees or less if you need to. Slowly work the angle down to a greater one week by week. Take it slowly. You can also play with how long you hang. Start out with only 2 minutes. Take it slow.

Wow! Only 60 seconds? I figured 10 minutes.
My inversion table arrives today. 😀

I do it 5 minutes now but have been doing it for about 1 year now. Im still not hanging vertical either.

Hey I haven't really seen this mentioned before... There is a supplement called palmitoylethanolamide which is an anti inflammatory, but it seems it's supposed to work well for neuropathic pain and sciatica.

I just ordered some this morning actually.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I built my inversion table tonight. It took about 2 hours. This thing is amazing! I love it already! I went out of town to see my family. It was a 2 hour drive each way. On the way home I stopped to get groceries because all I have in my home is protein drinks. I got out of my car, took 10 steps and couldn’t go on. I hobbled back to my car and took lot of pain killlers and drove home. I hobbled from my car to my home. I was so frustrated and pissed off! Anyway, i took more pain killers and built the inversion table. I did 2 minutes fully vertical then 5 minutes on the 45 degree angle setting. I got off the machine, which i must say is a damn good machine, perfectly balanced. My lower back cracked a few times while i was inverted. My back felt so much better. I made my dinner, a protein shake, then did another 5 minutes of the 45 degree setting. It really feels good stretched out. Now, I’m lying on a block of ice. I’ll do this for an hour. I’m sure the pain will be brutal in the morning but I’ll do 5 minutes a few times a day. Going fully vertical felt fine on my back and leg but it was a lot of weight being held up by my ankles. I don’t think i could go fully vertical for more than a few minutes.
Basically, the sit and decompress belt feels similar but the weight of your legs dangling isn’t as much as your whole body which the inversion table does. I plan to do the inversion table daily and the sit and decompress belt at the gym from the pull up bar when i train which is only 3 days a week right now.
The reviews were right about this specific inversion table. It’s very stable and balanced perfectly so it’s easy to get into and out of. I highly recommend it. It’s only $96.

I built my inversion table tonight. It took about 2 hours. This thing is amazing! I love it already! I went out of town to see my family. It was a 2 hour drive each way. On the way home I stopped to get groceries because all I have in my home is protein drinks. I got out of my car, took 10 steps and couldn’t go on. I hobbled back to my car and took lot of pain killlers and drove home. I hobbled from my car to my home. I was so frustrated and pissed off! Anyway, i took more pain killers and built the inversion table. I did 2 minutes fully vertical then 5 minutes on the 45 degree angle setting. I got off the machine, which i must say is a damn good machine, perfectly balanced. My lower back cracked a few times while i was inverted. My back felt so much better. I made my dinner, a protein shake, then did another 5 minutes of the 45 degree setting. It really feels good stretched out. Now, I’m lying on a block of ice. I’ll do this for an hour. I’m sure the pain will be brutal in the morning but I’ll do 5 minutes a few times a day. Going fully vertical felt fine on my back and leg but it was a lot of weight being held up by my ankles. I don’t think i could go fully vertical for more than a few minutes.
Basically, the sit and decompress belt feels similar but the weight of your legs dangling isn’t as much as your whole body which the inversion table does. I plan to do the inversion table daily and the sit and decompress belt at the gym from the pull up bar when i train which is only 3 days a week right now.
The reviews were right about this specific inversion table. It’s very stable and balanced perfectly so it’s easy to get into and out of. I highly recommend it. It’s only $96.

So glad you found one that is good for such a low price. Just be careful how much time you do it and how steep the decline is. Like you said, see how you feel tomorrow. If your back hurts worse than the previous day then you will need to back off some. I don't think I would hang totally vertical yet, but if you did it for 2 minutes and aren't torn up the next day then I suppose it might help.

Mine has a strap that you can adjust the length of which in turn controls how far down the table swings, sets the end angle. It is made so that you can pretty much do any angle you want, in effect slide the strap a few centimeters longer at a time. Ive been doing that real slow over time. I just slide a metal bracket on the strap to make it longer or shorter.

Im interested to see how you feel tomorrow when you get up. A few times after going to the chiropractor and using his table my back was actually worse the next morning. It pulls you in pounds. I forget what mine is set at.

Glad the thing is helping.

If you get sore in the ankle or back, remember it can be like weight lifting and its ok to take a day break while your connective tissue heal. You're ankle will get stronger from inverting and so will the connective tissue in your spine. Just remember more isn't always better. But if you get continuously better from inverting than who can argue and go for it. Always use the ice on the back afterward and that will help to reduce the bad inflammation while leaving some inflammation which helps heal.

So glad you found one that is good for such a low price. Just be careful how much time you do it and how steep the decline is. Like you said, see how you feel tomorrow. If your back hurts worse than the previous day then you will need to back off some. I don't think I would hang totally vertical yet, but if you did it for 2 minutes and aren't torn up the next day then I suppose it might help.

Mine has a strap that you can adjust the length of which in turn controls how far down the table swings, sets the end angle. It is made so that you can pretty much do any angle you want, in effect slide the strap a few centimeters longer at a time. Ive been doing that real slow over time. I just slide a metal bracket on the strap to make it longer or shorter.

Im interested to see how you feel tomorrow when you get up. A few times after going to the chiropractor and using his table my back was actually worse the next morning. It pulls you in pounds. I forget what mine is set at.

This table has 5 settings. I have it locked in on 45 degrees now. That feels plenty vertical enough. Today I’ve used the inversion table 5 times. My first session was brutally painful upon waking without pain pills. I couldn’t get my body to lie down flat because my left leg hurt too much with sharp pain when i tried. That session only lasted 2-3 minutes. My last session was 9 minutes. I read it works best to use it frequently in small sessions. Right now I’m icing my lower back for the 2nd time today. I’ll do this for an hour.
I’m so glad i bought the inversion table. It puts more pull on the spine than the decompression belt.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws