YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ever try decompression for a bulging disk that’s impinging your sciatic nerve?

This is Day #5 using the inversion table. This is the best investment for anyone with back issues. Today is the first day there is noticeable improvement. My leg doesn’t hurt as much. I finally don’t have to stand on one leg or sit down while peeing. The inversion table killed my bad leg until today. Today it’s not too bad. I’m up to 8 minutes per seesion. 4 sessions per day seems to work well. I stopped icing my lower back and now it’s improving so i won’t do that any more. I highly recommend this machine!!!

May sound silly but pilates helped me immensely...after not doing them the first time I herniated l5/s1 I took the neurologist advice the second time..pain was the same you described...I also bought a teeter. For me now a little routine core work (pilates) keeps everything in check...I also do a lot of stretching... no more back pain at all. Think my core was weak from sitting in an office chair years on end.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Professional Muscle mobile app

This is what worked for me.

- 6 weeks off from loading the spine. No front squats, back squats, deadlifts, bent over rows, or even flat benches. (I would only do incline benches)
- Belt Squats, ab work with the ab wheel, oblique work, side planks
-Inversion table several times a week
- After 6 weeks of this slowly add in trap bar deadlifts. These will put a ton of muscle on you and help you slowly regain strength. A lot of people don't realize this lift actually works 90% of skeletal muscle forget that it looks gay as fuck just do them.

Don't even think about doing a straight bar deadlift at this point still too risky. Focus on keeping the reps higher and keeping your back as straight as possible with the trap bar deadlifts. And keep up the ab work for the rest of your life. I think neglecting ab work is why I got hurt in the first place. If your lower back is much stronger than the abs you will inevitably hurt your lower back.

This is what worked for me.

- 6 weeks off from loading the spine. No front squats, back squats, deadlifts, bent over rows, or even flat benches. (I would only do incline benches)
- Belt Squats, ab work with the ab wheel, oblique work, side planks
-Inversion table several times a week
- After 6 weeks of this slowly add in trap bar deadlifts. These will put a ton of muscle on you and help you slowly regain strength. A lot of people don't realize this lift actually works 90% of skeletal muscle forget that it looks gay as fuck just do them.

Don't even think about doing a straight bar deadlift at this point still too risky. Focus on keeping the reps higher and keeping your back as straight as possible with the trap bar deadlifts. And keep up the ab work for the rest of your life. I think neglecting ab work is why I got hurt in the first place. If your lower back is much stronger than the abs you will inevitably hurt your lower back.

My abs are much stronger than my lower back. I trained abs very heavy daily for many years and neglected lower back.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws