Every Damn Day!!!

JuiceBoxHero

Registered
A pic. from today's Chest workout!

Attachments

• EDD.JPG
    EDD.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 1,188
Traps, Delts, Arms. All looks good. No Homo but why wouldn't you take a pic without shirt? From what can tell... Ab's look flat.. Lots of hard work and Effort. Be Proud of that... Screw the haters's Most here are positive bro's williing to help if you want it and will be honest if you wanna hear..

Johnny Ringo

personally i wouldn't have bought the shirt, the writing is backwards... j/k bro but like JR said, you can obviously see you are putting in the work so show it off bro.

I hadn't seen my father in a couple of weeks and went there last night and to my surprise he gave me some good compliments - so i'm sure you will get some here!

he definitely puts in hard work. we go to the gym together everday, no slack! we were about to leave the gym this morning and he wanted a quick pic.. didn't take the shirt off cause he just got it and wanted to show it off, the shoes as well ;) new fresh clothes compliment my hubby's muscles well :) he bought us new gym clothes and workout shoes this weekend! thats what we shop for, not makeup :D haha

he definitely puts in hard work. we go to the gym together everday, no slack! we were about to leave the gym this morning and he wanted a quick pic.. didn't take the shirt off cause he just got it and wanted to show it off, the shoes as well ;) new fresh clothes compliment my hubby's muscles well :) he bought us new gym clothes and workout shoes this weekend! thats what we shop for, not makeup :D haha

you guys are lucky to have eachother !!

From what I can see you have a nice build (balanced and thick) and a kick ass shirt! I want one of those too!

you guys are lucky to have eachother !!

yes we are. keeping each other motivated and supporting one another everyday! living the lifestyle, eating healthy and gym everyday but sunday! we love it! :headbang:

Looking good man!

Thanks Everyone! I do put my time in the gym no matter how early or how late! With my work Schedule!!!

My Wifey Treats me super good! Cooks all my meals! And cleans all my cloths

Trying to shed my winter coat still lol... My Abs are not where i would like them... Think i should put more cardio into my workout but i do not want to lose Muscle mass...

New Pics From Back and Bi's

Idk why it blew up like that??? all well

Attachments

• EDD4.jpg
    EDD4.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 462
New pic of Bi's

Bi's

Attachments

• EDD3.JPG
    EDD3.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 470
2nd bi's

2nd bi's

Not sure why they blow up like that...

Attachments

• EDD2.JPG
    EDD2.JPG
    245 KB · Views: 457
Thanks Everyone! I do put my time in the gym no matter how early or how late! With my work Schedule!!!

My Wifey Treats me super good! Cooks all my meals! And cleans all my cloths

Trying to shed my winter coat still lol... My Abs are not where i would like them... Think i should put more cardio into my workout but i do not want to lose Muscle mass...

Looking swole!! Seems like you guy's motivate each other...pretty cool!

Ha!!! I rarely shop for make-up anymore either. It's funny how things like that don't have as much meaning as they used to. New gym clothes and hat's are my latest addicttion......oh well:rolleyes:

Yes gym clothes and gym shoes! Just got Our orange black and white work hustle kill shirts in gonna be reppin them at the gym in a bit!!!! Whaa whaaa :D

Yes gym clothes and gym shoes! Just got Our orange black and white work hustle kill shirts in gonna be reppin them at the gym in a bit!!!! Whaa whaaa :D

MarineWifey - Pics please! I want to see your new FNF shirts!!!:D

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member