over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Every Gym Has Them- Time to Honor Them.

Donzi

Registered
My Buddy just threw up this site. He is looking for pictures of people working out from your gym's that when you see them simply make you think "wtf are they wearing" or "wtf are they doing". This could be alot of fun if everyone submits there pics. He has already started collecting. The website is **broken link removed**
submit pics to [email protected]
He will also be opening it up under the pics to leave comments once he has all the kinks ironed out.
here is one pic for example or just visit the site

Attachments

• gym dbag.jpg
    gym dbag.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 969
Hmmm... That is not bad pretty normal minus the thing on his head...

I could get you pics all day at my gym lol... I'm not really bothered by what ppl wear but the ones that try to Text or read while working out...= Fail

I could get you pics all day at my gym lol... I'm not really bothered by what ppl wear but the ones that try to Text or read while working out...= Fail

Take note of the sunglasses lol. These are the people that deserve honorable mention. Oh and the winter hat is being worn in a gym in SE FL lol.

anything worth taking a pic of in the gym is fair game for the site.

some people are too concerned about what other around them are wearing or doing.
as long as they keep out of my way, I really do not care. if I noticed too much , for me , it shows lack of focus.

DOUCHE BAG ALERT !!!

You know what I hate ? When skinny guys try to walk like they are big monsters lool

I see guys in my college gym wearing jeans lol and long sleeve shirts

Why talk bad about others and make fun of them?

As long as there not bothering anybody then really who cares...

what about working out with a pair of these?????

:cool:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120226.JPG
    Snapshot_20120226.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 889
Why talk bad about others and make fun of them?

As long as there not bothering anybody then really who cares...

I think that if they are wearing sunglasses and a winter hat inside a gym in south FL they they are doing it for attention..or they have some kind of thyroid disorder and eye disease which i highly doubt. That being said, why not laugh at them. They are doing it to themselves. Would you not laugh at a 150lb kid who put 20ml of synthol into his arms but has not logged a total of 10 hrs in the gym his entire life? i know i sure as shit would. Its just that D-bag factor and if your gonna go to great lengths to make yourself stand out like that, your prob gonna have something said to you. If your against it, dont contribute. If you think its funny do. Its that simple. There are plenty of sites I dont go to cause I dont like them and plenty I do. That is your choice and I respect that.

I think that if they are wearing sunglasses and a winter hat inside a gym in south FL they they are doing it for attention..or they have some kind of thyroid disorder and eye disease which i highly doubt. That being said, why not laugh at them. They are doing it to themselves. Would you not laugh at a 150lb kid who put 20ml of synthol into his arms but has not logged a total of 10 hrs in the gym his entire life? i know i sure as shit would. Its just that D-bag factor and if your gonna go to great lengths to make yourself stand out like that, your prob gonna have something said to you. If your against it, dont contribute. If you think its funny do. Its that simple. There are plenty of sites I dont go to cause I dont like them and plenty I do. That is your choice and I respect that.

Guiness World Records just came to my town and I believe the guy at my gym just received the record for worlds biggest arms...

This is Him Who is Big Mo: What's Your Excuse - YouTube

Wutever floats your boat

All he needs is some beats, hyperdunks, and quarter length socks and his outfit would be perfect;)

Here is one of him on a different day. He has many great dress codes. I know there has to be some of these in every gym that deserve a mention :)

Attachments

• dbag 2.jpg
    dbag 2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 808
Here is one of him on a different day. He has many great dress codes. I know there has to be some of these in every gym that deserve a mention :)

Wow this is classic. Definitely see a lot of douchey guys wearing terrible things at my gym, but guess I'm lucky I haven't seen anybody wearing sunglasses while lifting yet.

some people are too concerned about what other around them are wearing or doing.
as long as they keep out of my way, I really do not care. if I noticed too much , for me , it shows lack of focus.

So you have no sense of humor? You don't find certain people just funny to look at? Maybe you don't, but when I'm in the gym Im only focused during my actual set. Once I put down the weight for my 2 minute rest between sets, I people watch and see if I can find anything that can amuse or humor me! You will live longer if you lighten up.

You guys want a good laugh? Go to the website peopleofwalmart.com, that site is classic!

Looks like he belongs on Jersey shore. Peace.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131