over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Every Gym Has Them- Time to Honor Them.

I once wore sunglasses to the gym. It was because the treadmills faced the window and the sun was blaring in. I did it only because I had Lasik surg on my eyes a few days prior and they were sensitive to bright light during the first week or so. I dont see sunglasses being necessary at the gym unless your working-out outside @ venice beach.

How about a site to make fun of douche bags that take pictures of guys working out so they can make fun of them from the safety of their computer.

How about a site to make fun of douche bags that take pictures of guys working out so they can make fun of them from the safety of their computer.

your worried your gonna be up there. I can already tell.

If you guys don't like it don't participate plane and simple. Im sure there are threads on this board you dont care about or cant relate too as well so you ignore them. Thats the beauty of the internet. You can choose what you want to look at.

There's a girl that works out at my gym that wears a knit hat that looks like a panda bear head (complete with ears) and it has earflaps. She wears it every time she's there. I'll have to catch her one of these days and take a shot of her on the DL. :D

There's a girl that works out at my gym that wears a knit hat that looks like a panda bear head (complete with ears) and it has earflaps. She wears it every time she's there. I'll have to catch her one of these days and take a shot of her on the DL. :D

now that's f-ing funny!! please do.

You mean like one of these?

uploadfromtaptalk1330458255635.jpg

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

You mean like one of these?

View attachment 51198

YES! Except hers is knit instead of...whatever that is...fuzzy? Oh and she wears it so much that the white part is kind of gray. :chee;y-sm

YES! Except hers is knit instead of...whatever that is...fuzzy? Oh and she wears it so much that the white part is kind of gray. :chee;y-sm

So a dirty grayish this:

uploadfromtaptalk1330482675816.jpg

the dude seriously doesnt take his sunglasses off in the gym?????

some people are too concerned about what other around them are wearing or doing.
as long as they keep out of my way, I really do not care. if I noticed too much , for me , it shows lack of focus.

EXACTLY!

These guys could be in the gym and I wouldn't even notice them.

I have never understood people's obsession with worrying about what other people are doing such as tank tops or what shoes, their hair and on and on and on.

your worried your gonna be up there. I can already tell.

If you guys don't like it don't participate plane and simple. Im sure there are threads on this board you dont care about or cant relate too as well so you ignore them. Thats the beauty of the internet. You can choose what you want to look at.

Funny, someone who set up a site to criticize people, can't take criticism.

I nominate THIS as post of the Month. :headbang:

Funny, someone who set up a site to criticize people, can't take criticism.

ummm ok, however you want to interpret that. Your talking about me being a pussy hiding behind my computer yet you are the one talking shit to me? Have you thought that through?
I could really care less what you think. Like I said, if you don't like it dont go. I completely respect that decision. For some reason you keep coming back to this thread though.

Can you honestly say you have never once laughed or wondered wtf is that person in the gym doing? Maybe not in the gym. Maybe in public or some other place. Lighten up. Were having some fun here. No one should be taking this so serious.

Here is one that was submitted today to the site lol. I love the shoulder bag on the treadmill.
there is a few more things up on irondresscode.com as well. Found some great youtube videos some members posted here.

Attachments

• Satchel.jpg
    Satchel.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 234

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member