over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EVERY MAN SHOULD LISTEN THIS!

God damn. I guess Im weak and worthless
...good thing Im also well off and good looking, guess I survive..shrugs
The first step is admitting it

good job

take that “well off” money and invest in yourself

Strength has value, a weak man is worthless
Yup. Society has conditioned people to be this way. We think because we exist we are owed luxuries. An example free college, food if we choose not to have a job. We are also conditioned that If we complain loud enough we get our way. When I was a kid people got don Imus canned, lebron and the phoenix suns owner, people getting their college loans cancelled.

We teach people emotions and sensitivity more than economics and job skills. Social emotional and behavior should be taught in elementary school not college. That's where people should be taught skills to earn income to support themselves financially. Education has become a joke. Most kids graduate and can tell you about pronouns but can't tell you what supply, demand, interest rates are .

Sad part is that everyone is entitled. Another good listen is Goggins !!
Taking souls
at a work symposium a few years ago, around the time of certain events in minnesota, i was asked my feelings on the current state of race relations.
i was brutally honest in my response... i said, i'm the worst person to ask.. i probably live better than 90% of white people in my city.. if someone doesnt like me for some surface reason, i'm
not losing sleep. i live good and my family lives good. so i can't relate to this question.

a 26 year vet in the tech game, starting at the initial stages of the tech boom.. do the math..

i mention this as i took the same approach as goggins(before there was a goggins).. i just put my head down.. read.. studied... rinse repeat.. no degrees.. no certifications..
just kept honing my craft as i progressed and prospered in my career. it's that hyper-focus that taught me to not care what someone else thinks.. which is why the snide comments
just get a like or non-response from me.

at a work symposium a few years ago, around the time of certain events in minnesota, i was asked my feelings on the current state of race relations.
i was brutally honest in my response... i said, i'm the worst person to ask.. i probably live better than 90% of white people in my city.. if someone doesnt like me for some surface reason, i'm
not losing sleep. i live good and my family lives good. so i can't relate to this question.

a 26 year vet in the tech game, starting at the initial stages of the tech boom.. do the math..

i mention this as i took the same approach as goggins(before there was a goggins).. i just put my head down.. read.. studied... rinse repeat.. no degrees.. no certifications..
just kept honing my craft as i progressed and prospered in my career. it's that hyper-focus that taught me to not care what someone else thinks.. which is why the snide comments
I like your approach. As a society we are moving towards blaming society, institutions, others for our failures or lack of success. At the end of the day it's the man in the mirror who determines our success. So say I feel some job didn't hire me because I'm a male with tattoos...oh well. Maybe my resume or interview skills weren't up to par. Maybe they didn't like a white tatted bearded guy. Not going to whine about it, rather focus on the next interview. People thinking someone hates them or is holding them back or society is out to get them all day isn't going to get them anywhere

Wise words brother 👊🏼

When money is free, anything goes.

When money has a cost, only profitable things can survive.

Prediction: As interest rates rise, woke falls.
I don't know if it will fall it's well funded by the super rich and our tax dollars. Wish woke could go broke. ESPN had women's basketball on no way that makes money...just an example.

As a personal trainer/nutritionist for 30 years, I have always ranted to my clients about how important it is to be a strong person. What goes thru life better, a strong person or a weak person?
I have CEO's, Bankers, Lawyers, Doctors, etc. as clients and they all bench and squat and row! All do major strength training and push their limits.
Be a little pussy in your business meetings or be an educated monster?
I have clients in their 50's 60's and 70's that could kick the younger generations ass. They are all successful, they have all have great personal abundance!
Be a big fish!

I don't know if it will fall it's well funded by the super rich and our tax dollars. Wish woke could go broke. ESPN had women's basketball on no way that makes money...just an example.
Good point. But Nike sure sells a lot of shoes to youth aiming at the "pro" dream. Loss leader is common strategy. Same could be said for bbing. Who knows for sure.

Regardless, DIS just laid off 7k workers, Twitter has been gutted, and we're at the very beginning of the impact of higher rates. The D E I hires will be the first ones to go as earnings decline.

The next 18 months will be very interesting. Have cash!

Good point. But Nike sure sells a lot of shoes to youth aiming at the "pro" dream. Loss leader is common strategy. Same could be said for bbing. Who knows for sure.

Regardless, DIS just laid off 7k workers, Twitter has been gutted, and we're at the very beginning of the impact of higher rates. The D E I hires will be the first ones to go as earnings decline.

The next 18 months will be very interesting. Have cash!
What is dis and dei? I've heard truck drivers are in trouble we see automation taking their jobs. It's now self checkout in every store. Sad today the Dilbert cartoon got cancelled. Washington redskins, Cleveland Indians, maybe the chiefs are next? Yikes.

What is dis and dei? I've heard truck drivers are in trouble we see automation taking their jobs. It's now self checkout in every store. Sad today the Dilbert cartoon got cancelled. Washington redskins, Cleveland Indians, maybe the chiefs are next? Yikes.
DIS = ticker for Disney
DEI = diversity equity inclusion (now a common element of most large company HR departments.)

I’m not a marine and would never want to be one..but James Mattis said

‘Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.’

Basically just be a good dude until your environment dictates savagery

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828