over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyday IM TRT results!

A few years ago when I was using 500mg/week test with 50mg proviron my total test levels were around 1900 and free test around 700. With just 175/wk now with the ED shots 1203 TT and 331 free T shows so much more is being absorbed without all the side effects.

Ok new results back from switching from 25mg ED shallow IM to 20mg. Dropped Adex from .5mg 2x per week to .25 2x per week

Results from the 25mg with .5 Adex 2x per week

Total test:
1203. Range 250-1100

Free test:
331. Range 35-155

E2. 35. Range <39

Results from 20mg with .25mg Adex 2x per week

Total test:
904 Range 250-1100

Free test:
255.1 Range 35-155

E2. 39 Range <39

So I think I’m going to stick with this but add DIM at 100mg 2x per day and get
E2 checked in a few weeks.

Ok new results back from switching from 25mg ED shallow IM to 20mg. Dropped Adex from .5mg 2x per week to .25 2x per week

Results from the 25mg with .5 Adex 2x per week

Total test:
1203. Range 250-1100

Free test:
331. Range 35-155

E2. 35. Range <39

Results from 20mg with .25mg Adex 2x per week

Total test:
904 Range 250-1100

Free test:
255.1 Range 35-155

E2. 39 Range <39

So I think I’m going to stick with this but add DIM at 100mg 2x per day and get
E2 checked in a few weeks.

Seems like a drastic difference for only 35mg less per week. Did you get blood drawn exactly the same exact time both instances?

I switched to the ED sub Q shots and my E2 is higher but that's probably because I waited 7 days to get a blood test post large injected in the past. I kind of want to switch to IM since my stomach is getting beat up kind of good right now.

I switched my trt sub q (m,w,f) from my stomach to quads a couple years back. I like it a lot better.

Seems like a drastic difference for only 35mg less per week. Did you get blood drawn exactly the same exact time both instances?

I had a feeling this would be a bad test because I’ve been sick the past 2 weeks. Actually 20 out of the 30 days from the switch from 25-20 mg I made it to the gym mate twice. So I’m thinking maybe that had something to do with it. Gonna stick with 20 for another 2 weeks with same Adex dose but add DIM to see if it does anything. I’ll get T levels checked again too. Directlabs.com has a special on T’s and estrogen so I stocked up as you can use them whenever you want.

I had a feeling this would be a bad test because I’ve been sick the past 2 weeks. Actually 20 out of the 30 days from the switch from 25-20 mg I made it to the gym mate twice. So I’m thinking maybe that had something to do with it. Gonna stick with 20 for another 2 weeks with same Adex dose but add DIM to see if it does anything. I’ll get T levels checked again too. Directlabs.com has a special on T’s and estrogen so I stocked up as you can use them whenever you want.

Added 100mg DIM 2x/day for about 3 weeks. Estrogen came back the exact same. So now I can conclude, at least for me, that DIM doesn’t lower E2 levels. I’ve read several places that DIM wont actually lower E2 but it helps prevent the negatives of estrogen. I’m still going to use it as it’s a great antioxidant though.

if you are using a slin pin you are still doing sub q, no real difference to see here, just because you changed locations...sub q is till sub q, it's not a deep im injection which is 1.5 inch needle used in IM injections glutes shoulders etc goes deep hence IM, but call it what you like.

when you are doing daily pins you hit every spot you can, at least for me.

I know I'm WAY smaller than most you guys as I don't compete and use my AAS for athletic/looks (dont lie y'all do to) so I may be different but Im pretty sure I can even hit my glutes (I'M EXTEREMLY lean) with a slin pin (don't feel like looking up the needle length but its from the link at this forum that sells needles I'm thinking its a .75 inch needle). But unless my ass muscle gets sore when I inject subq with high mg test then I doubt you guys are holding so much fat water and skin that you need a needle twice that length to get into a muscle. Otherwise cut up.

I've been doing shallow IM injects daily and really like them. Currently using script test cyp 200mg/ml and I inject .15ml (30mg) every day. I use a 30g half-inch pin and at this low volume I can easily draw and push the thicker cottonseed oil in the script test thru this size pin. If you use a UGL with GSO, or MCT its even easier...and if you use Miglyol it's almost like water! I'm pretty lean and use quads & delts with this method. Basically zero issues with pip and my rotation is left quad, right quad, right delt, left delt, and then start the rotation over. Very easy!

Older post but again points out the validity of the small daily pins taking free test way up even without total being very high...very much appreciate the blood work results posted!

I've been on trt for years, never thought of doing sub-q. HMMMM, may give it a go after reading and seeing bloods

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws