over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyday IM TRT results!

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I'm actually shocked how good these results came out and now I know for me intramuscular every day is the way to go for TRT. Previous subQ results are here.(note: was using 25mg subQ not 20mg)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/138184-subq-trt-results.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...forum/139584-weird-estrogen-results-labs.html

This time around everything stay the exact same, exact same Adex dosage on the same days, same test, etc.. only change was this time I did 25 mg test IM with a slin pin everyday vs SubQ for about three weeks and had labs drawn. Here are the results:

Total test:
1203. Range 250-1100

Free test:
331. Range 35-155

E2. 35. Range <39

So it appears I must absorb test better IM vs SubQ and even though my numbers are much higher my estrogen still remains the same which is great.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing ,I am going to switch to daily IM shots this week,15mg/day.

is this pharm grade or UG

I am always skeptical of relying on UG for TRT results. The dose could be way too low or too high. But that Being said, your results are good.

This is what I've been doing for years. But starting to run out of places to pin. I've been getting huge knots in my bis and tris so had to drop them from the rotation. I'm basically down to my pecs, delts, and quads.

I'm actually shocked how good these results came out and now I know for me intramuscular every day is the way to go for TRT. Previous subQ results are here.(note: was using 25mg subQ not 20mg)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/138184-subq-trt-results.html

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...forum/139584-weird-estrogen-results-labs.html

This time around everything stay the exact same, exact same Adex dosage on the same days, same test, etc.. only change was this time I did 25 mg test IM with a slin pin everyday vs SubQ for about three weeks and had labs drawn. Here are the results:

Total test:
1203. Range 250-1100

Free test:
331. Range 35-155

E2. 35. Range <39

So it appears I must absorb test better IM vs SubQ and even though my numbers are much higher my estrogen still remains the same which is great.

I switched to the ED sub Q shots and my E2 is higher but that's probably because I waited 7 days to get a blood test post large injected in the past. I kind of want to switch to IM since my stomach is getting beat up kind of good right now.

is this pharm grade or UG

I am always skeptical of relying on UG for TRT results. The dose could be way too low or too high. But that Being said, your results are good.

Yes exact same Watson cyp from same vial

I switched to the ED sub Q shots and my E2 is higher but that's probably because I waited 7 days to get a blood test post large injected in the past. I kind of want to switch to IM since my stomach is getting beat up kind of good right now.

I've concluded that you can't calculate E2 levels as an equation. When I was using 300mg/wk test with .5mg adex 2x per week my estro was good. When I dropped the test to 25mg ED SubQ I figured I could cut the dose of adex in half and use .25mg 2x per week but my estro came back high. So at almost 1/2 the amount of test I still need.5mg adex 2x per week and even if I increased the test three times the amount .5mg 2x per week would still keep me in range. That dose just must be what my body prefers.

My protocol is 1/2mg adex monday morning, 100mg test cyp (IM) monday night, 1/2mg adex Friday morning, 100mg test cyp (IM) friday night. Keeps my test around 1100 and my E2 well within range.

Once in a while i will switch it up to subq shots but i dont notice much of a difference. But 99% of the time im IM.

50mg subq 3x week or EOD works well for me.

if you are using a slin pin you are still doing sub q, no real difference to see here, just because you changed locations...sub q is till sub q, it's not a deep im injection which is 1.5 inch needle used in IM injections glutes shoulders etc goes deep hence IM, but call it what you like.

when you are doing daily pins you hit every spot you can, at least for me.

^ If you're lean, using a slin pin on shoulders would be a shallow IM injection, not subq.

my favorite pin is 25g 5/8" for IM. If im shooting subq, its 27g 1/2".

if you are using a slin pin you are still doing sub q, no real difference to see here, just because you changed locations...sub q is till sub q, it's not a deep im injection which is 1.5 inch needle used in IM injections glutes shoulders etc goes deep hence IM, but call it what you like.

when you are doing daily pins you hit every spot you can, at least for me.
Captain Stewie of America calls it ..

"Shallow IM"

Stewie method. He dont do slin pins business but sort of like 27 G with normal barrel. 0.5 inch or 0.75 length pin if I remember correctly.

I much prefer that (shallow IM) but I personally use slin pins 1 ml barrels 30 G pins. I use all Genotec oils and its so skinny flows fine.

I could not do pharma though deca or test . tried. thick as shit. heat the barrel- stroke it - even gave it a blow job believe it or not still it was hardwork to push the fucking plunger!

Deep IM or shall IM its all intramuscular anyway.

What I prefer to do is I put it in via shallow IM in the body part i am training and then go gym and gangbang it with all sorts of stuff made up of steel and the shit gets assimilated just fine.

I have never had oils just sitting there lumping. subq in the stomach yes little lump here and there but IM never a lump.

I do delts, quads, chest, ,lats. that's it no other bodypart.

Back in the day doctors use to tell us it had to be a deep IM shot for AAS to work that's was just loads of bollocks.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
^ If you're lean, using a slin pin on shoulders would be a shallow IM injection, not subq.

I'm fairly lean now at around 12-14% but I store most my fat in my glutes and lower back. Shoulders, chest and arms are very lean and I've been using a 29g 1/2 and I push it deep in bi's,tri's, calves medial delts and inner chest. It's a shallow IM like Stewie suggested.

Last edited:
While I know there's going to be slight swings with twice a week injecting to me it's a no-brainer. I see a lot of you guys on here injecting on basically every major muscle in the entire body to get those daily injections down. For me, I simply inject twice a week using a 1 inch 23 gauge needle and every single injection goes in my glutes. On my ford a gap of course I notice a slight dip but it's so slight it's not worth injecting a third, fourth or seventh time per week. To just tear up your muscle tissue. I have two sections on each side of my cheeks that I have injected so by the time I rotate those twice weekly injections each area is only getting penetrated one on my ford a gap of course I notice a slight dip but it's so slight it's not worth injecting a third, fourth or seventh time per week. To just tear up your muscle tissue. I have two sections on each side of my cheeks that I have injected so by the time I rotate those twice weekly injections each area is only getting penetrated once every two weeks. For this I have my woman who inject me and she's developed a very nice touch overtime to the point I literally don't even feel the needle go in.

Now I will say that the few times she's been on travel and I've had to do it myself I will simply use a 28 gauge three-quarter inch needle and do it into my quad. Unless you're obese a three-quarter inch needle definitely makes it intermuscular in th quad.

Been using a sponsors going sub q 20mg ED. Levels came back total 37 and free 7.2.

Had a feeling something wasn't right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ yes and people bastardize things to fit their needs.
We all now 300 mg TRT shit, and I have seen people post they were taking .5 cc sub q shots which there is no way it wouldn't ball up like a marble if injected into the sub q areas.
As stated shallow IM injections are not the same a sub q. General rule for sub q is super short fine needle and super small doses .1 to .2 ml max in a "soft area" .

Hey but ever works and it's really based on how you feel anyway as Emeric has always stated...I have gone as high as 210 mg per week with a 30 mg dose every day .1 ml enanthate (300 mg/ml) and have tried prop - hurts and stings and TNE the same. May try sustanon.

But my point being I hit IM it's 1.5 inch deep ventral gluteal injection - the real deal to blowing all the levels up and down and all around.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner