over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone’s favorite “natty” fat burner?

I’ve been using the tobacco free alternatives this week..been using the black buffalo.

It’s like, food grade leaves or some shit mixed with medical grade nicotine..same feel and taste in the mouth but holy shit is this stuff waaay stronger than Copenhagen!

I’ll still use Copenhagen for hunting because tradition..but this will be my new every day dip

I tried putting the same size dip in with the black buffalo as I did the Copenhagen..I got dizzy as hell..felt like my first dip ever all over again
Ha! Takes me back to my first dip! Copenhagen bourbon flavor. Was doing construction @ 17 or 18, good ol boy i was working with offered me some of his then i had to go up in the rafters to run AC duct. Talk about dizzy, almost fell the fuck outta the ceiling!

Ha! Takes me back to my first dip! Copenhagen bourbon flavor. Was doing construction @ 17 or 18, good ol boy i was working with offered me some of his then i had to go up in the rafters to run AC duct. Talk about dizzy, almost fell the fuck outta the ceiling!
That’s the best damn feeling in the world!

Mine was in highschool on the bus to an away baseball game. I got to spinning and thought I was gonna die lol

I really like a few grams of ALCAR added to whatever I'm using for fat loss.

Mine was in highschool on the bus to an away baseball game. I got to spinning and thought I was gonna die lol
I was born in raised in south texas on the coast..air is Thic!

My first dip was at the Olympic center in Colorado Springs..thin air+first dip made me look like an absolute bitch..I was 16 I think

5mg of Yohimbine HCl before bed and I'm HOT all night!! Oh and the crazy dreams!!

One intervention that noted increased fat burning (biomarkers of increased NEFA and glycerol) also noted that this increase was abolished during a fed state.

When paired with food acutely, yohimbine may actually augment glucose-induced insulin release from pancreatic cells but does not occur in the fasted state after oral consumption.

So in other words it may very likely not be effective in a fed state.

Damn this brings back memories! Sounds like my first time with the 4mg gum, got dizzy and felt lightheaded too.😂

Actually bud I was wrong it wasn't the gym it was the patch! Forget how many mg but I was dizzy thought I'd puke! Gum is fine.
interesting, so he didn‘t leave he was just never there from the beginning

bro turned into neo from the matrix and dodged that bullet!

In the US, at least in my state, it’s still readily available as a behind the counter medication (no prescription needed) for bronchitis.
It is restricted to two boxes in a 30 day period. To be effective you need six boxes so your run 48mg a day. 200mgs Caffeine and 81mg Asprin. Cant do it unless you have people running all over for you buying the product from CVS etc.. I will just stick with Clen

It is restricted to two boxes in a 30 day period. To be effective you need six boxes so your run 48mg a day. 200mgs Caffeine and 81mg Asprin. Cant do it unless you have people running all over for you buying the product from CVS etc.. I will just stick with Clen

Not sure where you’re getting your numbers. Might want to check that math bud.

Bronkaid Max is 25mg a tab. 1 box is 60 tablets. 2 tablets a day gives you 50mg a day. Just 1 box is plenty for a month.

I second how yohimbine can fuck you up. When I read people say they can't tolerate AAS like tren and it gives them mental affects I always wonder if they are exaggerating because I have never had any mental effects or side effects from AAS in general. Side free for me

Now yohimbine, a completely different animal.

Yohimbine is the worst. I get anxious and rage full the way people say halo does. Never got that from tren or halo.

Not sure where you’re getting your numbers. Might want to check that math bud.

Bronkaid Max is 25mg a tab. 1 box is 60 tablets. 2 tablets a day gives you 50mg a day. Just 1 box is plenty for a month.
This. It's like 15$ a box where I live.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner