over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone’s favorite “natty” fat burner?

In the US, at least in my state, it’s still readily available as a behind the counter medication (no prescription needed) for bronchitis.
This is where I get it. Dirt cheap. I think I looked it up once it does raise metabolism about half as much as Clen. I think like 5 percent vs 10 percent.

They used to say it was synergistic with caffeine essentially 1+1=3. No idea if true. It also was said back in the days of ripped fuel had to be around a 10:1 ratio. Again no idea if true

Isn't having too low cortisol bad? I'd think we want it to be in range. It's not something we want to kill.

I probably misspoke, I dont believe it completely kills it to a detrimental point, it just lowers it significantly, and also can be used indefinitely year round.

i like either iconic formulations - nuero b-aet, or apex alchemy aet-50

Ephedrine by far for me. I keep it simple with ECA stack (Generic Primatine). It also helps suppress the appetite. You do build a tolerance though so I believe it should be cycled.

The cut and ripped supplements that contained ephedra extract back in the late 90s early 00s were quite effective.

everything I have ever read and anecdotal experience says that ephedrine actually gets more effective over time. I know some people that have been using it for 3+ years straight. Have you ever experienced the tolerance with it? Genuine question, not challenging you or trolling

everything I have ever read and anecdotal experience says that ephedrine actually gets more effective over time. I know some people that have been using it for 3+ years straight. Have you ever experienced the tolerance with it? Genuine question, not challenging you or trolling
When I was trying to use it strictly for burning fat I did have to take more it seemed to get the same effect.
Now, I was younger too and very stupid. I had access to a shitload cuz it was still the time when you could go into a gas station and get straight eph tabs for dirt cheap.

There was a supp company that sold them in 1k tab bottles. The first time I ever took it (before any AAS) it seemed like magic. I got to a point where I abused it and was literally taking about 20 tabs a day (25mg tabs then). Like I said, I was an idiot and lucky I didnt die.

I generally only take it today preworkout and only 12.5 mg. Sometimes I will take it in the morning for an extra boost, also 12.5 mg.

So in summary and minus all the extra stuff above, to me it did seem like I built a tolerance but perhaps that was just in my head and my flawed thought process was the more I take, the more fat I will burn.

does anyone else get the squirts from rauwolscine/yohimibine HCL/yohimbe?

starting to wonder if im overdoing it... been pissing out my ass more often than id like to be, and the timing is suspicious

starting to wonder if im overdoing it... been pissing out my ass more often than id like to be, and the timing is suspicious
I thought that is what Alli/Orlistat and Metformin did to people. Also, I can tell some to add MT2 to that list.
No idea on the stuff you used though.

Yohimbine gives me a weird heartbeat if I take it for too long

Yeah, alpha-y (rauwolscine) can give me some bad GI and stomach distress. That particular side effect is very hit or miss for me, though I generally don't have the greatest tolerance to alpha-y. Typical sides are some jitters, cold sweats/chills, and a sense of unease. I must be a glutton for punishment as I still occasionally buy thermogenic products that contain a small dose of it, haha.

I know for a lot of people, they can take alpha-y and it's Y-HCL that gives them the nasty sides, but I'm the opposite; not a problem to add 17.5 - 20mg HCL and feel fine.

No. But I get that with Emodin.

In most parts of the west you can just buy ephedrine OTC as a medicine for cough with an ID. It's fully illegal with prison time in China and Thailand. It can be used to make recreational amphetamines so they just straight up outlawed it. Kind of annoying, but there's another product called Synephrine I'd say works at last 70% as well as ephedrine. Less stimulant/appetite suppressant, but more direct fat burning action.

Eca

I also like green tea and nicorette gum

Haha bronkaid, Foldger’s, and some Copenhagen…. I’m gonna go take a big shit, then go wreck life. #YOLO
I’ve been using the tobacco free alternatives this week..been using the black buffalo.

It’s like, food grade leaves or some shit mixed with medical grade nicotine..same feel and taste in the mouth but holy shit is this stuff waaay stronger than Copenhagen!

I’ll still use Copenhagen for hunting because tradition..but this will be my new every day dip

I tried putting the same size dip in with the black buffalo as I did the Copenhagen..I got dizzy as hell..felt like my first dip ever all over again

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear