over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone do me a favor

Armageddon

Kilo Klub Member
Take some time within your day to talk to the ones you love and your family. This is something that is often over looked. It helps people very much throughout there day and does more for people than we know. While doing this say alittle prayer for my grandmother as she is going to be taken off of life support on monday morning. At this point fate will take the matter into its own hands and we'll go from there. She's responded well with all the family comming together but it's only a short term fix as the problems are alittle too far gone. But take the time to share and be around the ones inwhich you love cause no one knows when that day will come.

Consider it done.

Tough time, be with your family.

Armageddon said:
Take some time within your day to talk to the ones you love and your family. This is something that is often over looked. It helps people very much throughout there day and does more for people than we know. While doing this say alittle prayer for my grandmother as she is going to be taken off of life support on monday morning. At this point fate will take the matter into its own hands and we'll go from there. She's responded well with all the family comming together but it's only a short term fix as the problems are alittle too far gone. But take the time to share and be around the ones inwhich you love cause no one knows when that day will come.

Very true my friend!, also my thoughts and prayers are with your grandmother.

Sorry to hear bro. Stick together.
I deal with stories like this daily. Wife is a Funeral Director.
:(

sorry to hear about your grandmother dude. and consider your request done

JW

she will be in a better place bro. my thoughts are with your and your family

I also think she'd be better off as does she. Shes pissed that they revived her. I'm completely fine with it I suppose. Thought it be harder on my mom but she also see's this stuff all the time. But we'll see how things go tomorrow at 5 when the pull out the respirator tube. The doc estimates that it won't be more than a couple of days at most. I guess it could always be worse.

My prayers are with you and your family, i hope yall see light through this dark time. Heres a little verse that might help. It comes from Revelations 20:4 " He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Referring to entering the gates into heaven. So just know that if she does pass, theres no pain or crying only paradise.

One more prayer here for you, your family and your grandmother.

My prayers are with you my friend. We lost my mother-in-law last week and it really makes you re-evaluate your life. Remember that if she passes, she will no longer be in any pain.

Man, I hate reading stuff like this. Your family's in my thoughts... hang in there.

Well they took the respirator tube out today around 5 and she seemed to breathe alright for about 10 minutes then her oxygen level dropped to 51% after that and she only held on about 10 more minutes. It really fucked everyone up for alittle while. I arrived on the scene afterwards and calmed everyone down for a bit and got the situation under control. Hurray for me, but I seemed to do alright with it. It's the process of life so everyone has to go through it. What was interesting was that a day or so before she had the respirator tube in she said she say my dad. Well this told me it was close as my dad has been passed away almost 4 years come fathers day. Everyone seemed to think that it was going to take several days for this to happen. I guess I was the only one that was prepared for this. I know shes much happier now than anything. Thank you to everyone about there thoughts and prayers, it means alot to myself and my family!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws