over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone maintaining on TRT these days?

I found out a long time ago, most lie about what doses they take. If I was going to do a cycle, I do 125 MG test, 150 MG of Deca, 5 IUs of slin and 3 IUs of GH. That too me is a full blown cycle, others think it is TRT. TRT is me taking 125 MG of test max a week.
TRT to me is 250mgs/wk. When I decide to not want to compete anymore and not be jacked all the time I will go to 10mg/day just to FEEL GOOD along with some humanafort

TRT to me is 250mgs/wk. When I decide to not want to compete anymore and not be jacked all the time I will go to 10mg/day just to FEEL GOOD along with some humanafort
wouldn't there be health benefits going a tad higher like mid range test levels, 100-150mg/week?

like insulin sensitivity, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc.

I found out a long time ago, most lie about what doses they take. If I was going to do a cycle, I do 125 MG test, 150 MG of Deca, 5 IUs of slin and 3 IUs of GH. That too me is a full blown cycle, others think it is TRT. TRT is me taking 125 MG of test max a week.
Add 150 mast e to that,it would be perfect.:)

most guys here who claim to be on trt aint 200mg/wk should put one way over the top range 1100 reading. which is where teens are at the height of test production.
anything over the normal range is a cycle. period.
i stayed around 1500 for the last 10 years, not including cycles. and i regret it all. just aged my face so much. all those androgens ruined my pretty face.
Bro dont lie you ugly before gear haha.

No but seriously. I noticed this a lot. I have been on a lower dose for a long ass time and I noticed that a lot of the youthfulness in my face has come back. This could also be something that is just genetic.

How about you other guys? You notice when you drop to 200 or less a week that you look younger again after a few years of not pushing the envelop?

Off, mostly on from 22- 26...aged face. Went off cold turkey for 4 years. At 30-31 looked very young (T levels ~ 300). Trt for the past 6 years at 20mg day tops and definitely look older. Obviously aging plays apart but no doubt in my mind Test has contributed and gh at 2iu for a year hasn't made a difference...well, let me rephrase I look old w abs. Not awesome.

I know it can be somewhat fluid, but at what point does it end being TRT?

I know it can be somewhat fluid, but at what point does it end being TRT?
Males generally produce 3-10 (I think it’s mcg/dL - something like that, just google it) a day and that’s w/o an ester attached so the standard 200/wk may be a little over kill. Then again blood test will let you know.

What gets me is if your in the higher range when younger your body isn’t as “used” and the “plumbing” can handle a higher dose vs higher dosing when older the “plumbing” can’t handle it bc of more wear and tear as we age (could be way off here on this thought).
Any body else agree or disagree?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity