advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone please be careful (Legal Matters/My Experience)

SizeMeUp

Registered
Guys,

Well, where to start...

I guess I'll just tell you all my story, without letting too much information out there about myself. If I can prevent one person from going through what I went through I'll feel a lot better, because this simply is not worth it. Greed will end you and one cc of gear can mean the difference between being a law abiding citizen and being a convicted fucking felon.

If you're going to use gear, PLEASE hire an attorney on retainer first thing BEFORE YOU EVEN BUY A FUCKING CYCLE. Use Rick Collins. The court systems are NOT educated in steroids guys. They look at a cc of juice the same as they do a hit of ecstasy in some cases in MANY states (mine).

-If you have more than 10 hits of ecstasy, they consider you a dealer.
-1/2 a cc in some states is considered one unit. That makes 1 bottle at 10ml 20 units!!!

I started using steroids at 18 years of age. Yes. EIGHTEEN. A dumb fuck thing to do, but I had a complex from hell. I was always the fat kid, who was picked on in high school. I started using methyl 1 test my junior year of high school and gained 15 pounds and from there, that's where my narcissism was born and it just made my complex worse.

I did my first cycle at 18 years of age, my senior year...Testosterone Enanthate and Trenbolone Acetate, 400mg of each, per week. By the time I graduated I was selling gear, ordering in bulk amounts from a source (Steelmil/D&G Pharma) He was busted years ago. I would mark the prices up and thus started my addiction to a greedy and narcissistic lifestyle.

I was prepping for shows at age 19, and got to compete twice. By age 21 I was remailing and then I found out how steroids were made by homebrewing and printing off computerized labels. I got into college and decided that this was a way to pay off my student loans.

I paid nearly all of them off and then was hooked on the lifestyle...hooked on the money. Nothing felt better.

At age 21 I was arrested my first time for possession of anabolic steroids. One miserable cc of testosterone, lead to ALL of this below!

-18 months suspended to probation. Meaning if I fuck up at ANY TIME the State can file a Petition to Revoke my probation and incarcerate me the maximum time of 18 months!

-N/A classes
-$3500 in fines
-2 Felonies (1 for the test, 1 for the syringe it was with) that would be dropped to misdemeanor charges upon my completion of probation.
-40 hours community service

I couldn't find a job anywhere, to save my life even being near the completion of a college degree (Bachelors)

They extended my probation 9 months to make it 27 months total to catch up and to be able to pay my fines. They were finally paid in full. Community service was done. I had no more obligations to the State. I was nearly a free man!

I continued to put myself through college trying to better myself, even with the arrest. I missed ONE appointment with my probation officer, and the state filed a petition to revoke my probation, and I was arrested and thrown in the slammer immediately.

After my arraignment in court, the State was recommending to my judge that I serve EIGHTEEN MONTHS in county jail, but in this state you get 2 for 1 on time so I'd have been out in 9. I could not believe it.

I had NEVER failed a drug screen.
I had ALWAYS had a job on probation.
I had COMPLETED 90% of a bachelors in college.
I had NEVER missed an appointment with my probation officer except ONE and it was by clerical error.

I was given 90 days in county jail, my probation was terminated, and now, while still in my 20's, I am a convicted felon. A drug offender.

Guys, please be careful. I don't want anyone to go through the hell that I went through. If you're going to use, then please be smart about it. Keep a good attorney on retainer. You can't put a price on freedom, even if it's only 90 days of it. My life is changed forever now, and I have to go back to college and get another degree to pursue another type of career.

If you think about selling locally or sourcing, DO NOT DO IT. No amount of money is worth it. NONE!!! The feds have UNLIMITED resources and TIME. Even the international sources take a risk. Remember musclebear? They got him.

EVERY SOURCE HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE.

Be careful and please stay safe. Hell, stay natural if you haven't turned to gear yet. Had I known I would have endured this hell and would have had so many doors closed to me because of ONE simple dose of test, I'd have never taken the dive to the dark side.

God bless you all

What a story. Rough time being a felon. I know I have 2.

What a story. Rough time being a felon. I know I have 2.

Nowadays it's hard, even with misdemeanors. Think about it!

When my background check was ran, 2 misdemeanors came up (now felonies because my probation was terminated.)

The first misdemeanor was possession of a controlled substance.
The second misdemeanor was possession of a syringe.

What does that make one sound like? A junkie!!! A dope banging junkie. I've never used recs in my life, and that's the first thing people think of me when they run my background check now.

My BS was in Criminal Justice and that's no good now with felonies.

I go back for culinary school in fall. Opens doors all over the world and on top of that I don't think anyone will care too much if you're a felon cooking gourmet food as long as it tastes good :headbang:

Thanks for ur story. Makes a guy think twice.

Its sad and ironic that most who get busted arent even huge amateur bodybuilders. Just random gym rats who wanted to look a little better. Is it worth the risk? Only you can decide that.

For me it's simple. Order small quantities, don't sell to anyone for any reason, and never take them outside my home.

As for the felony, it sucks. I've had one since I was 18. Can't get the job I want but fortunately I'm starting to be successful in a career where it doesn't matter.

That's the best part, bro.

I called the cops for help...

That's how I got busted.

Domestic violence issue? wife or gf going crazy? They come over and find your gear and you end up in jail?

Domestic violence issue? wife or gf going crazy? They come over and find your gear and you end up in jail?

A drunk idiot was in our apartment complex, dinging up cars with a baseball bat. It was a very nice part of town that was the surprising part. I called dispatch, they sent officers, the man said I threatened to shoot him and they barged their way in illegally.

Had I known the procedure of criminal law then, as I do now after college I'd have fought it out in court and all evidence would have been thrown out due to the fact that my 4th amendment right was violated. Anything found in violation of amendment rights is inadmissible in court. Everything happens for a reason though. I believe that now.

Wow, talk about UN lucky.....

-FF

Which career field are you in that it does not matter? Btw I to am a convicted felon on my mid twenties (because of gear).

Criminal Justice.

I was about to apply into law schools before all of this went down but there's very few states you can practice in with felonies. I don't ever want to see the inside of a court room again be it for a criminal matter, or representing someone legally.

How are you managing now with it?

Nowadays it's hard, even with misdemeanors. Think about it!

When my background check was ran, 2 misdemeanors came up (now felonies because my probation was terminated.)

The first misdemeanor was possession of a controlled substance.
The second misdemeanor was possession of a syringe.

What does that make one sound like? A junkie!!! A dope banging junkie. I've never used recs in my life, and that's the first thing people think of me when they run my background check now.

My BS was in Criminal Justice and that's no good now with felonies.

I go back for culinary school in fall. Opens doors all over the world and on top of that I don't think anyone will care too much if you're a felon cooking gourmet food as long as it tastes good :headbang:

How is it illegal to have a syringe.

Depending on which state you are in. I found a job that only goes back 7 years. I was lucky but didnt get the job. It also depends on how it is worded on the application.

Wait, when they busted you, how much gear did they found you with ?

A drunk idiot was in our apartment complex, dinging up cars with a baseball bat. It was a very nice part of town that was the surprising part. I called dispatch, they sent officers, the man said I threatened to shoot him and they barged their way in illegally.

Had I known the procedure of criminal law then, as I do now after college I'd have fought it out in court and all evidence would have been thrown out due to the fact that my 4th amendment right was violated. Anything found in violation of amendment rights is inadmissible in court. Everything happens for a reason though. I believe that now.

I do not get it, your lawyer could not figure this out on his own? 1cc of gear..a public defender could have got you off for that...Seems like there is more to the story. Thanks for sharing anyhow.

1cc of gear doesn't cause all those problems mate ! there is way more into your story

I had a buddy who was caught with 10 vials of test ( his girlfriend snitched on him, He was a user not a dealer ), all he did was he paid 4k and did 70 cumminity hours

Unfortunately you are now scarred for life.

If there where any moral "justice" in the legal system the jails would be filled with bankers, politicians, lawyers, journalists

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear