advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone please be careful (Legal Matters/My Experience)

I'm so lost. I saw this thread a couple days ago. The tone has changed 100%.

Is this summary accurate? OP posts a warning to forum members by telling his "story" -> Members comment on, and question his story. -> Some members share their own issues. -> OP is discovered to be a scammer from the past? How was this discovered? Why did he disappear? If he's really a known deadbeat, then what the hell was he thinking coming on here? What could possibly motivate him? If he is a fraud, I have no sympathy for him. But I am curious. About him? How he conned people? Why the fuck he would show up on a forum followed by people he conned? Is he retarded? Did he sustain a brain injury?

Yeah, I am slightly lost. Lol. I guess that I am not in the loop. I knew something was funny when Big A said "Karma is a bitch." I just did not want to be the one to ask. People should remember this. What happens in the dark at some point will come to light. Also, treat people how you would want them to treat you.

I'll edit this if he wants it deleted so it's not linked to him, otherwise I have no problem with scammers' info being public.

Hey big a I completely agree 100% just didn't want him to get in trouble for threatening someone that's all. I've been scammed twice and have a deep disgust for them. And wish I only had more of the information like they have here.

Yeah, man, when I read that I knew that there was one hell of a story behind the scenes. Big A is obviously not a big dummy. Lol.

Heres our spin. We get popped and cant make it right we come on the boards and say that and we expect to have the account cleared.

No if and or buts about it from our perspective.

We get a pass!

However, we come on and say anything but that then we would expect the kinda scrutiny hes getting.

The whole thing is weird, sourcing and then posting that 1cc and a syringe was what the issue was and then still holding out the possability of making it right? How by sourcing?

It was very unfair to have that background, and then try to imply that personal users are at the same risk legally. They are not. There are few prosecutors or judges that want to send good guys to jail today for personal use. There are obviously examples out their of people unfairly penalized.

But how can it be unfair for a source to be hit with a felony? Hes just very lucky he can still bullshit potential employers, his family and others by not having to admit it was for sale and distribution.

No one would wish an arrest on anyone beyond an asshole maybe or someone who truly is a risk to society.

And any source who was not an asshole who does get popped deserves a pass in our book.

Not judging the poster at all. Have no idea what the truth is. But if y6ou can not walk on here and say guys I got popped and therefore I am not going to beable to make good, you did something that you are not willing to own.

Just prepping you guys for the day we scam the shit out of you or get popped. lol!

IPG

Whatsmore the guys who did pay fully for their actions and kept their mouths shut might really feel that this guy instead of complaining ought to be celerbrating that he did not have to.

Last edited:
Wow, this thread done a flip! The story just didn't add up.

Paramount pharma was also raws n more on another board correct ? Was he another name also?

That's the best part, bro.

I called the cops for help...

That's how I got busted.

No wonder you got knocked lol. Shit like this is why crime is all fucked up nowadays. Real criminals dont call the cops EVER for ANYTHING!!! You can't be a criminal and a law abiding citizen who calls the cops at the same time.
One time me and my brother were feuding with a group of dudes and eight of them laid in wait for us and jumped us with pool table balls and beer bottles outside a bar. When the cops got there me and my brother almost went to jail for telling the cops to get the fuck out of our business.

Criminals that call the cops for help...the fuck is the world coming to?:(

Heres our spin. We get popped and cant make it right we come on the boards and say that and we expect to have the account cleared.

No if and or buts about it from our perspective.

We get a pass!

However, we come on and say anything but that then we would expect the kinda scrutiny hes getting.

The whole thing is weird, sourcing and then posting that 1cc and a syringe was what the issue was and then still holding out the possability of making it right? How by sourcing?

It was very unfair to have that background, and then try to imply that personal users are at the same risk legally. They are not. There are few prosecutors or judges that want to send good guys to jail today for personal use. There are obviously examples out their of people unfairly penalized.

But how can it be unfair for a source to be hit with a felony? Hes just very lucky he can still bullshit potential employers, his family and others by not having to admit it was for sale and distribution.

No one would wish an arrest on anyone beyond an asshole maybe or someone who truly is a risk to society.

And any source who was not an asshole who does get popped deserves a pass in our book.

Not judging the poster at all. Have no idea what the truth is. But if y6ou can not walk on here and say guys I got popped and therefore I am not going to beable to make good, you did something that you are not willing to own.

Just prepping you guys for the day we scam the shit out of you or get popped. lol!

IPG

Whatsmore the guys who did pay fully for their actions and kept their mouths shut might really feel that this guy instead of complaining ought to be celerbrating that he did not have to.

Great post IP.. Another reason y u r the man and top notch source.

Wow, this thread done a flip! The story just didn't add up.

Paramount pharma was also raws n more on another board correct ? Was he another name also?
Yes he was.. Similar lists, disappeared at the same time, and I found a post where raws n more was talking about how he knows paramount personally lol and he's such an awesome source over at ironmag. Its all bullshit. I have no doubt there are many sources running multiple labs. Another interesting thing with paramount to further my evidence.. David Paul Jack was selling prepaid credit cards too.. I ended up tracing the green dot to a prepaid credit card. You can only run for so long. This is 2012, do not think you can Fuck people over on the web and expect not to be found out.

Great post IP.. Another reason y u r the man and top notch source.

Yes he was.. Similar lists, disappeared at the same time, and I found a post where raws n more was talking about how he knows paramount personally lol and he's such an awesome source over at ironmag. Its all bullshit. I have no doubt there are many sources running multiple labs. Another interesting thing with paramount to further my evidence.. David Paul Jack was selling prepaid credit cards too.. I ended up tracing the green dot to a prepaid credit card. You can only run for so long. This is 2012, do not think you can Fuck people over on the web and expect not to be found out.

There was a big thread with lots of sensitive info on another forum between raws and Parsifal. Pretty sad both were posting such stuff in the open. Thankfully it was pulled off the boards fairly quick. Raws was talking about intentionally under dosing, swapping labels, etc.

If they will post info such as that, your info is not safe with them.

David Paul Jack's info

List of addresses he is associated with: Very strong feeling he moved after scamming people.

ADDRESS 1:
2345 Bering Dr
Houston, TX 77057

ADDRESS 2:
4304 E Campbell Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85018

ADDRESS 3:
440 Ne 9th Ave Unit 6
Crystal River, FL 34429

ADDRESS 4:
2385 S Tennyson Pt
Homosassa, FL 34448

ADDRESS 5:
471 N Elmwood Pt
Crystal River, FL 34429

ADDRESS 6:
440 Ne 9th Ave
Crystal River, FL 34429

Phone Number:
(352) 795-4250

List of addresses he is associated with: Very strong feeling he moved after scamming people.

ADDRESS 1:
2345 Bering Dr
Houston, TX 77057

ADDRESS 2:
4304 E Campbell Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85018

ADDRESS 3:
440 Ne 9th Ave Unit 6
Crystal River, FL 34429

ADDRESS 4:
2385 S Tennyson Pt
Homosassa, FL 34448

ADDRESS 5:
471 N Elmwood Pt
Crystal River, FL 34429

ADDRESS 6:
440 Ne 9th Ave
Crystal River, FL 34429

Phone Number:
(352) 795-4250

Small world, I used to live right around the corner.

As bad and as shitty as your experience is/was can you even begin to imagine being the sorry mfr that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and confidentially resembled the rapist, shooter, etc...to be given a 10 or 20 year sentence (or worse) while actually being completely innocent and having not a soul believe you. I believe there are probably far more innocent men in the prison system that we could possibly even begin to fathom.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear