over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Now you are all being warned. This message is more for those that are trying to change the reputation of this board, not our normal clientel :D

I added some things to the *Board Rules - Please Read* sticky. These include:
* A new #5 - put some thought and effort into your questions.
* ~ Do not ask us to set up a cycle for you.
* A bolded section that states the consequences of such actions.

How many times have you seen a newbie ask "what cycle should I do" or "what gear should I take?" These are not "bad" questions but not the type that are addressed on this forum. A recent post by an "apparent" vet (I won't mention any names) asked: "I have this gear and that gear and how should I take/use it." To me, this is no different than the newbie asking for us to give him a cycle.

Please reply if you believe that I'm getting "out-of-control." I'll back-off if I need to - I'm only here to provide "direction" for the board, to set policy. I work to the pleasure of the majority here to keep what we have established.

xcel

I hear ya XCEL...

there are plenty of newbie boards out there that can help a lot of people. I realize this is an experienced board and it should stay that way...

BIG BUMP for you

Not out-of-control Xcel...youre right on. I like the direction you and Mike (and others) are steering this ship!

-slide

WE do not tolerate it by and large at my home board and nor should you here

there are a myriad of baords with newbies abounding and as such we must preserve the integrity of a higher standard so as not to require the knowledgeable to sift through a proliferation of mundane posts

Too bad we even have to enforce rules-it used to be only 1% of guys needed hard and fast rules applied to them. Almost all others here know better. But that 1% is growing like an out-of- control fire!!!

Xcel man keep stressing this as long as your here, the reason i come was because I dont have to filter through bullshit to find a good thread, the quality of this board has been amazing, definitly not a place for a newbie, the basic questions (not to be harsh) need to be asked else where, it gets annoying to answer the same repetitive questiosn and the worst question I hate more then anything is the braud ones, exa: how can i gain 25lbs of muscle" when i have to tell some to research its hard to keep my temper... but im 100% same level with u keep the BS outta here:eek:

MikeS said:
Too bad we even have to enforce rules-it used to be only 1% of guys needed hard and fast rules applied to them. Almost all others here know better. But that 1% is growing like an out-of- control fire!!!

i do not know how long you or some of the others have been around the scene but that is the trend with any growing board

hell--elitefitness was a grat board unitl its landslide and such way back in the day

nbow it is a breeding ground for newbie wannabees

right on xcel!! i dont post much here, although i visit it nearly everyday, because i find it better to learn a lot from then to write stupid things on. and i have noticed lately that there has been some 'unusual' posts on here about various things. as far aas everything goes this is definately the more experienced forum, in which everyone can learn more the ins and outs of the little things to top off their already broad knowledge. thanks heaps for keeping this board professional and not newbie haven! :D:D:D

I'm with ya 100%! This is NOT a beginner board and it is annoying when people ask questions just so they can participate (if you know what I mean). A beginner IMO should spend a few months reading threads before asking them. If you don't know how to do basic cycles, then you definetely haven't done enough reading. I agree with the others that fortunately most threads here are unique and there is often something different to learn. I try and share things that work for me and try to do things that work for others to see if they can work for me too. I think that is what this board is all about, at least for me anyway.

GOOD POST.......

JEEZ YOU ARE A HARD ASS! HAHAHAHA.....JUST MESSING WITH YOU!

I agree Xcel. What the pros and high ranked armatures should do is post in a sticky thread their typical drug regimines.... Well, we are curious. LOL;)

To xcelbeyond!

I need you to write a course up for me and here is a list of gear I have onhand...hahahhahahaha I don't know how many times I have answered guys questions that have been addressed a million times already. Message to newbies: Do the research!!

RY

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420