over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everything you want to know about BRAIN

drkimcrawford

Banned
Hi guys,
I have a CAT 4 storm aiming for me in Melbourne Beach, Florida so I'll likely lose power for a week or so after Friday morning. I have a very special article I was going to save but I want you to remember me for a week.

I know nootropics has been a convo but what about getting back those 3-5 IQ pts we all lose after 20 (each decade!)/and what about preventing Alzheimer's 100% (I have proven I can do it and lots more).....

And what about the unpublished literature you may or may not be aware of looking at BB's and finding a more-than-expected occurrence of traumatic encephalopathy? If you find my thread from yesterday you will find an article about cortisol. It is my firm (as yet unproven) belief that many BB's have high cortisols which, left unchecked, are KNOWN to cause neuronal injury.

At any rate-here is everything you need to know about how to care for and even improve brain functions (memory, neural transmission speed, concentration,etc) and more. The article is divided into many sections and you can click to the section you want to know about.

It is super complete and as I said, I hope you'll remember me for when the power returns. I'm here for questions through tomorrow evening.

I hope you enjoy this.

Complete guide to brain health

Best to all,
Dr.Kim

Hey Doc....... stay safe and we will be praying for yall and that Mathew goes on by without much issue.

I'll take it a step further. Longterm androgen use (in above TRT doses) is bad for our brains.

Structural Brain Imaging of Long-Term Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid Users and Nonusing Weightlifters -- 6/17

In the study, negative correlations were found between long term steroid usage and brain volume and cortical thickness.

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/52lbe9/longterm_steroid_use_in_weightlifters_is/d7lf6yz
Adding onto these comments, if the brain matter shrinks on the individual level (a persons brain is reduced in weight/braincells die), the implication is brain damage and losses in functionality is expected.

They have not ascertained that the brain on the individual level shrinks. Presumably, however, this does happen in long term usage, based on their results. "Although correlational, our findings of thinner and smaller cortices associated with AAS exposure raise concerns about possible deleterious effects of long-term AAS use on brain health. "

This study is the first of its kind (brain size). Other studies exist which demonstrate a potential for high androgen use and reductions in cognitive abilities (specifically memory and spatial).

What say you, Dr. Kim?

Last edited:
How dare you insult the sexy Dr. Kim Crawford like that, BRRROOOOO.

Release in the hounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
TY!

Hey Doc....... stay safe and we will be praying for yall and that Mathew goes on by without much issue.

Appreciate that DonJulio-and this is a very important article for BB's so if you could encourage people to read it in my absence that would be great.
Take care,
Dr.Kim

NOT clear but could be

I'll take it a step further. Longterm androgen use (in above TRT doses) is bad for our brains.

Structural Brain Imaging of Long-Term Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid Users and Nonusing Weightlifters -- 6/17

In the study, negative correlations were found between long term steroid usage and brain volume and cortical thickness.

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/comments/52lbe9/longterm_steroid_use_in_weightlifters_is/d7lf6yz
Adding onto these comments, if the brain matter shrinks on the individual level (a persons brain is reduced in weight/braincells die), the implication is brain damage and losses in functionality is expected.

They have not ascertained that the brain on the individual level shrinks. Presumably, however, this does happen in long term usage, based on their results. "Although correlational, our findings of thinner and smaller cortices associated with AAS exposure raise concerns about possible deleterious effects of long-term AAS use on brain health. "

This study is the first of its kind (brain size). Other studies exist which demonstrate a potential for high androgen use and reductions in cognitive abilities (specifically memory and spatial).

What say you, Dr. Kim?

Well first of all TRT in doses given for normal replacement ( Free T is what is used and we keep it about 15) does not harm the brain at all and evidence shows it even helps the brain in men and likely in women too.

Now when we get to supraphysiologic dosing or AAS we get into the "not enough studies" realm but there indeed might be cortical atrophy with long term use.

I personally believe (in this case no studies) that we can mitigate the damage from AAS's much as we mitigate the damage from amyloid and many other neurotoxins. NOT to beat the drum on this but I think that the cortical atrophy we see "due to AAS" is due to the CORTISOL increase caused by AAS's.

And you two other guys /YOU GUYYYYYYS...... :p
Take care,
Dr.Kim

Well first of all TRT in doses given for normal replacement ( Free T is what is used and we keep it about 15) does not harm the brain at all and evidence shows it even helps the brain in men and likely in women too.

Now when we get to supraphysiologic dosing or AAS we get into the "not enough studies" realm but there indeed might be cortical atrophy with long term use.

I personally believe (in this case no studies) that we can mitigate the damage from AAS's much as we mitigate the damage from amyloid and many other neurotoxins. NOT to beat the drum on this but I think that the cortical atrophy we see "due to AAS" is due to the CORTISOL increase caused by AAS's.

And you two other guys /YOU GUYYYYYYS...... [emoji14]
Take care,
Dr.Kim
Appreciate the response!

Great read! I've been doing a lot of research lately as my mother has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Thank you Dr.kim

GIJoe-My total pleasure

Jamez- My mom also has Alzheimer's-diagnosed 15 years ago when my "brain journey" was just beginning. If I knew THEN what I know NOW my mom would be NORMAL. I have a publication coming out in 2017 and have treated a group of early to moderate Alzheimer's patients.

I cannot say on this thread that will be indexed that I have found the cure but please email me so we can discuss your mom. I will be online tomorrow and then the hurricane will hit 2 AM Friday morning so I'll then be without power for ??? knows how long-sometimes only 4-5 days,sometimes 2-3 weeks so "get me" tomorrow or when power is back. My private email is [email protected]

Great read! I've been doing a lot of research lately as my mother has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Thank you Dr.kim

My mom has it real bad, for a good while now. Not a fun disease at all. You have to be around someone who has it a fair amount to really appreciate how it affects the brain and people's memory. They can remember a certain period of time in their life from 50 years ago, but ask them what they had for lunch and they don't have a clue. I won't even talk about not being recognized by them, that's a whole other issue.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I have a CAT 4 storm aiming for me in Melbourne Beach, Florida so I'll likely lose power for a week or so after Friday morning. I have a very special article I was going to save but I want you to remember me for a week.

I know nootropics has been a convo but what about getting back those 3-5 IQ pts we all lose after 20 (each decade!)/and what about preventing Alzheimer's 100% (I have proven I can do it and lots more).....

And what about the unpublished literature you may or may not be aware of looking at BB's and finding a more-than-expected occurrence of traumatic encephalopathy? If you find my thread from yesterday you will find an article about cortisol. It is my firm (as yet unproven) belief that many BB's have high cortisols which, left unchecked, are KNOWN to cause neuronal injury.

At any rate-here is everything you need to know about how to care for and even improve brain functions (memory, neural transmission speed, concentration,etc) and more. The article is divided into many sections and you can click to the section you want to know about.

It is super complete and as I said, I hope you'll remember me for when the power returns. I'm here for questions through tomorrow evening.

I hope you enjoy this.

Complete guide to brain health

Best to all,
Dr.Kim

How can you claim to prevent Alzheimer's? How would you know you prevented it? I would be very careful making claims like this!

My mom has it real bad, for a good while now. Not a fun disease at all. You have to be around someone who has it a fair amount to really appreciate how it affects the brain and people's memory. They can remember a certain period of time in their life from 50 years ago, but ask them what they had for lunch and they don't have a clue. I won't even talk about not being recognized by them, that's a whole other issue.

She's getting there man..really sucks because my mother was a really respected business woman and always on top of her game.
Now she can't even remember appointments, names, dates or even hold a decent conversation. She's tried a few different meds to slow the process but she says they make her feel ill.
I've been doing my own research to see how I can help in some way. I am just glad she got to enjoy my son being born and the last two years getting to play with him. I know she was "with it" for all of that time.

Last edited:
I have a very simple treatment for neural regeneration and improving your mind...its called meditation. Its free, and only takes 20-30 minutes of your time!!

Correct me if I'm wrong...

From my understanding, hyperaggrates formed by tauophaties leading too neurofibrillary tangles has been researched for decades, yet little has been proven effective at slowing the progression down. Mainly due too there's many pathologies related to neurodegenerative diseases, such as AD.

On the other hand, amyloid plaques, there's a little better understanding of their pathologies.

TO Stewie and Bio!

How can you claim to prevent Alzheimer's? How would you know you prevented it? I would be very careful making claims like this!

I have a large group of patients as does UCLA and publication of a lot of data is scheduled for 2017 which is why I did NOT claim on this thread that I could alter the course of Alzheimers.

Actually it is fairly well known that we can reverse MCI and prevent most cases of Alzheimer's- see David Pelrmutter's work for instance-this is not unique to me. Regarding prevention we can scan and see amyloid and tau proteins and then treat, re-scan, see the amyloid and tau tangles gone and hippocampal volumes expand, that's actually how, Bio!!

To Stewie-actually the tau and amyloid are still not known to be the cause or the effect so if you see in the article, there are specific integratives which dissolve both. Tau and amyloid,especially amyloid are seen 25 years prior to Alzheimer's diagnosis and the determination hasn't been made yet as to chicken or egg.

Signing off until the storm passes and electric is back on. This is an important article which everyone should read.

IDK when I'll be back-so bye all, could be weeks,
Dr.Kim

for you guys interested in this I think dr kims article is a GREAT over view of very complex topics that we at some point will all have to deal with.

read the whole thing and try to apply some of the basics especially simple sups like bvits n mg as these are super important. not fun or sexy but cheap must have items.

all those that pm me about drug abuse n brain chem please read! lol

To Allex

What kind of proof are we talking about? Can we see the data?

If it's scientific proof, you're in for great recognition, perhaps a Nobel prize.

Yes, neuropsychiatric testing and hippocampal neuroquants but since this is unpublished data and I will not do final scans until next January I can't say more on a publicly indexed thread.
UCLA is now using my protocol and having same results-a second institution will also be using the protocol. Who gets the Nobel will depend on everyone's intellectual honesty regarding "who thought of it" which unfortunately sometimes gets muddied.

Signing off to get through the storm,back when electric is back so who knows- bye all,take care,
Dr.Kim

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner