over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ex Girlfriend Problems

JohnUSMC35

Registered
Hello,
I have a weird situation here. I was with a girl for about 4 months, she abruptly broke it off with me saying, she had too much stress with college and she needed to focus on herself for awhile! But I found out she went back to her ex BF who dumped her before she and I started dated!? She told me she didn’t tell me because she was being selfish and didn’t want to loose me. She will text me and tell me she loves me and does see us being together, but she can’t/won’t break up with her BF. She says he is a nice guy and she doesn’t want to hurt him. She will also tell me she dream of me, and often thinks about us having sex, even when she is with her BF. She won’t go out with me or see me in person, but she also won’t leave me alone. I have never had a women do this to me and I have no idea what she is thinking. If I ignore her texts she gets mad and sad, but she says she doesn’t have the guts to break it off with her BF!? Please help!
:confused

Last edited:
Just keeping u for a back up bro that's all

Sounds like the initial breakup reason was a lame excuse because she didn't have the courage to tell you the truth. I'm definitely not an expert, but it sounds like she is stringing you along now... because she can or because she can't make a decision. I had a girl do that to me a while ago and I went along with it. It was a colossal waste of my time until I decided I deserved better.

In my opinion, your best course of action is to ignore her completely. Or tell her once that you are not interested in the situation she is offering (the situation that she consciously put you in) and to not contact you again - and then make sure that you ignore her completely. After a month or two of them texting and calling you, they will understand that you are serious because you never respond. Or at least that's how it worked out for me.

You deserve more than to be some insecure person's emotional crutch.

Just break it off COMPLETELY. Theres only more heartbreak,pain and confusion in store if you dont because whos to say that this isnt a habitual course of action on her part. You deserve better!

Best of luck!

Wants her cake and wants to eat it too...keeping u on a string in case BF dumps her again which he will as u can't change a leopard's spots..the same reason he dumped her still exists and a few booty calls and he'll move on again...get moving urself

In no way am I trying to sound like a dick but dude, have some respect for yourself and move on. Why would you want to date a girl who has a bf but saying she see's a future with someone else?
If she is doing this to her man now, she will do it to you to!!!!

Obviously her plan is working......she is stringing you along and you are biting. The question now is: "why are you so willing to play second fiddle?"

She knows she can play to your emotions, so that's what she's doing. Like razorsedge said, she wants to have her cake and eat it too. Respect yourself by telling her it's over and then not having any interaction with her. She may be upset, but keeping her happy is no longer your responsibility. By stringing you along, she's disrespecting you and her bf. Ask yourself if you really want to be with someone who doesn't respect you.

Sometimes I am amazed with how little respect people have for themselves.

Plenty of fish in the sea. I totally agree with Amazon Doll & Mo. She is confused and doesnt know what she want in life. Forget her, she playing with your emotions.

Last edited:
You willing to take her back after she's done having a little fuck around with another man?

Get a grip....she's over, gone ended. She's dragging you along for her own benefit and you are not going to be a sucker and go with it!

Next time she texts you, text her back saying you have your cock up some chicks big ASS.

Next time she texts you, text her back saying you have your cock up some chicks big ASS

:rolleyes:

Next time she texts you, text her back saying you have your cock up some chicks big ASS.

Cast Iron...ur a gifted poet...great response....and make sure ur ex gf gets that message

Next time she texts you, text her back saying you have your cock up some chicks big ASS.[/QUOTE]

I like that idea, thanks for the advice bros. I thought all the same thing you all said, I guess I just needed to hear it from someone else! Thanks!

I went through this exact situation twice before in my life.

The first time it happened was the exact same situation explained in OP. I took it very hard. However, a guys nite out changed it completely.

The second time, I wasn't emotionally involved with her. However, we are still Friends (benefits :D). We talk and fuck here and there, its just the way I like it.

Coming from experience, either you eliminate the problem all together. She will miss you, Her loss not yours.

Or

Keep her # in your phone as long as you are getting the ass. If shes not giving it you, get rid of her.

Obviously her plan is working......she is stringing you along and you are biting. The question now is: "why are you so willing to play second fiddle?"
Bingo! Send her packing without a lunch, lol!

John

Hello,
I have a weird situation here. I was with a girl for about 4 months, she abruptly broke it off with me saying, she had too much stress with college and she needed to focus on herself for awhile! But I found out she went back to her ex BF who dumped her before she and I started dated!? She told me she didn’t tell me because she was being selfish and didn’t want to loose me. She will text me and tell me she loves me and does see us being together, but she can’t/won’t break up with her BF. She says he is a nice guy and she doesn’t want to hurt him. She will also tell me she dream of me, and often thinks about us having sex, even when she is with her BF. She won’t go out with me or see me in person, but she also won’t leave me alone. I have never had a women do this to me and I have no idea what she is thinking. If I ignore her texts she gets mad and sad, but she says she doesn’t have the guts to break it off with her BF!? Please help!
:confused

Tell me something.......pretend you have a son......he comes to you and tells you this.........what is your advice?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws